March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Mscrow....oooh hope today goes well..all sounds very exciting hope E behaves x

Loo...poop for no sleep and no.proposal. Hope you.habe a lovely weekend with guests x

Glow....period knickers yuck yuck

Mouse...my M is obsessed with remote controls...to.the point of staring intently at them and trying to.grab..its funny. Probably will go.out and but a toy one if this continues :haha:

ft...we booked holiday through First Choice and they arrange baby packs

waula...hope you.had a nice time out at date night and only.got tricky.when.you.got back. Wooop for good night.x. Me and hubby.have first date night.tonight....curry and vino...my folks are staying.this weekend x

Loving the proposal stories...crowned so romantic and ellaborate.....but loo.i am going to.be disappointed if your proposal doesnt involve Dominoes :haha:

Bluebird.....aaaw i.am sure you.are more affected by.M's tumble than.he is....it happens to most i.am sure :hugs:

Cant remember anything.else....spart from period pants is imbedded into.my.b:nope:rain...ta Glow

I love all the proposal stories, I almost wish I had one to share. I'm happily unmarried and OH is far from romantic so I would never have had a good story to share anyway. The closest he has ever gotten to being romantic was him asking me if I wanted a baby.

I successfully got Keira to sleep in her nursery on first go today! Was so happy to be able to work on getting my room and especially my closet organised. I kept checking on her constantly though as I couldn't move the movement monitor so I kept getting anxious about the blanket smothering her! I wonder if I am going to have to wean myself off that portion of the monitor....

MsC, happy graduation!!! Hopefully your mums fascinator will work wonders at distracting E for the ceremony. I demand silly hat pictures when I see you next.

Mitch, tbh, I think that I will be a touch gutted if Al orders a Dominos this weekend and it doesn't come with a side of ice :rofl: if only he knew about our pizza proposal!

WT, you asked yesterday if we had talked about this, well, last year after ttc for 10 months Al and I had decided to have a road trip round western USA in March this year. With a stop off in Vagas :D low and behold, I fell pregnant and the trip was never to be. So yes, we had discussed getting married without there being an actual proposal or engagement.

Very jealous of all the engagement stories and egerly awaiting loo's. We're still not married here but OH knows exactly what ring I won't as I'be shown him a million times :haha:

Well I am curled up in bed with some nasty period pains, I can hardly walk :( this is the third since having O and they've all been this painful, it's as bad as it was after the section. Is that normal? I'm so glad OH is here to have O though dreading going in too se them and see whtat he's doing with her.

Hope you all have good days

L&L...hope you feel better soon...that sounds rough. My mega long period stopped finally wooop...weirdly i had no pain with it though

Loo...perhaps one day...way into the future.you can.fess.up to spotting the ring and dreaming of a Dominos proposal. I stress way in the future!!! My friends got married in.Vegas last year....just the two of them. What they wanted x

hmmm....sleep regression seems to be hitting us for daytime naps. he just does NOT want to sleep. He's been up since 7 and is tired but wont go to sleep. Hmmm.

last night was fun thanks Mitch but driving back home i got a slightly stressed phone call from dh as n had been up twice screaming, managed to settle him off once and get 1oz milk into him from the bottle but the second time no way....got home to n sobbing, proper sniffly sobs and dh very frazzled. he had a massive feed and took a bit to get settled but then was only up at 4am so didn't do too much damage!

right...time to put him in the pram and have a walk i think!

enjoy your days lads!

xxx

Loo, G is a Vegas baby, too!

Waula, your poor DH. Amazing how different it is for them to spend a chunk of time vs us.

Birdy... you poor thing. I leave t on the bed all the time, oops.

Terrible day yesterday, although oh let me sleep until 1pm I didn't recover from no sleep all day. We went to tescos and I kept feeling all faint (still do). Now I have a permanent headache and sore throat/cough.

Your proposal stories are making me cry. Like Skadi the most romantic thing is oh asking us to have a baby. Although one day we were discussing how cool it would be to dos surprise wedding. So just invite people for a meal and is turn up in wedding gear... oh said ay the end "was that the most low key proposal ever?" And I just laughed. Why didn't I say yes!? Ruddy hell. Oh is quite anti marriage though. Bpoooo

Missy, boo hiss for anti-marriage! Just wait until T is toddling properly and would make the most adorable page boy and then bludgeon OH into it! :)

Hmm, i'm feeling nauseous.....

So confusing not knowing when i should test??? Tempted to do one, but i hate wasting money on them!!!

Do it right this minute please! You can then buy some cheap ones for if you need them next week....please

Missy - my DH was a bit anti marriage, actually more anti wedding than marriage as he didn't want to be the centre of attention. I had to point out I would be not him :haha: took us 11 years to get married. In the end he loved the day and didn't know why hed been worried. Men. Hope you feel better soon.

Just got into a pair of pre-preg jeans!! :happydance:

happy graduation msC

test emera test (you can get them for a couple of quid from the pharmacy or i think poundland even do them as well). personally i would just buy one beause im impatient! lol

super exiciting news form me!!!!!!!!!!!!! our offer has been accepted! yay hurray! and the mortgage company will lend us enough (actually they will lend us a scary nigh amount if we wanted them to but luckily we don't)! so its all go here

champagne and fish and chisp for dinner tonight to celebrate!

Yay, Cuppie! Fab news!! :)

Lozza, also yay, pre-preg jeans is only just trumped by accepted house offers!! ;)

Currently looking for the test i know i have somewhere!!! :dohh:

gosh my typing is terrible - just too excited to get it all out!

(yay for pre-preg jeans!)

happy test hunting!

test test TEST Emera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. Excited much.
Missy hope you feel better soon...hope T is ok
Pre-preggo jeans Lozza - get you!!!
Cuppie awesome news on the offer acceptance!!! xx

Oh my god. I think he is going to do it. Just gone all shady and asked me to stay up here for 15 mins. :shock:

Yea for pre prego jeans Lozza.

Emera. :test:

Cupcake, am over the moon for you.

Waula :hi: didn't want you to feel left out.

Oh my god I feel sick

As far as I know no Dominos has been ordered. :haha:

I feel so spewy

Eek. Hrs coming back up

Omg the excitement!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeee go Al!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members