March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

YAAAAAAY :happydance::happydance:
So bloody happy for you loo! That was so cute and romantic! Little disappointed there was no pizza :haha: seriously though Al did good! Eeeeek.

Reading those last few pages where the most intense posts ever!!!! I still thing Emera should do a test though. Hehe.

In other news my OH is not so good with weaning. SO much mess.
Livy is going in her cot bed tonight but staying in our room.

Eeeeesek still excited for loo!

Oh and Loo are you going to tell him you found it or is that a march mama secret?

I can't believe how much moaning I'm doing these days.oh just left me to sleep for an hour and I've woken up feeling bizarre. Like every time my head moves I go all dizzy.bit scared to carry T...

Third post, sorry, what do you guys use on the cots, I know bumpers are bad right? Do you all just still use a grow bag?

L&L - I'm just going to use a sleeping bag when he's in the cot, and put him feet to foot. I might prop him up against a rolled up blanket to avoid rolling over, and cos he sleeps on his side it will prop him up.

Missy, if you're not feeling better by Monday morning, you should really go get things checked out. You are not normally one to complain, so the fact that you're expressing misery makes me think you must be feeling really down. :(

Could your coil have anything to do with it??? Or are you just ill?? Whatever the case, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of the coil. But I think I already had a headache when I had it fitted... my temp is 38.9 (I'm such a hypercondriac....)

Yes, Missy be careful!

LOO! Congrats! Can't wait to help you plan your wedding. :D

L&L, traditional bumpers are a no-no but ours is made of mesh... So no little arms can fit through the bars but if she face plants into it she can still breathe... All of that applicable when she actually goes into her own room, of course (sob... NEVER!).

We made it out to the grocery store without incident. She didn't even cry in her carseat. I think she's starting to get that being in the carseat means going exciting places.

Missy :hugs: try to rest as much as possible, and like WT said, maybe you should pop to the docs and have a chat and check over. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon xxx

L+L the jury is out on bumpers from what I can tell. :shrug: there seems to be a narrow window when they are ok to use. I've never bothered. F just sleeps in a sleeping bag, wedged with rolled towels if she's on her side.

Missy, do you feel achey with the headache and raised temp? Sore boobs anywhere or hot patches? Just popped into my head it could be mastitis. Random thought, but felt I should mention. Xx

LOO!!! Wowsers. He pulled it out of the bag didn't he!? Good boy! And love that song. It was our first dance at our wedding. The planning...the outfit for D!!!! The dress!!! I'm excited. Enjoy. You both deserve it a lot. xxx

Missy boo for feeling under the weather. I echo WT go get checked out, we so seldom hear you down. Get some paracetamol/ibuprofen down you if you've got a fever. You may have a virus (might have caught it off T if he's been miserable last couple of days?). Make the most of OH being home and warm bubbly bath and early night for you... xxx

Cots - we do feet to foot, grobag (0.5tog) with babygro+/-vest depending on weather...good luck on the cot!!!

L&L hope your OH is better at cleaning than he is at weaning?! :haha:

well. what an exciting day on here!!! Hope cuppie and mr cuppie are enjoying their bubbles and fish supper...:flower:

DH is off out so me and the monitor are going to go and have a hot bath, read my book and do some lady maintenance!!! :blush:

xxx

Loo....thats soooooo sweet bless him. Marginally better than Dominos idea....but only.just:haha:. Cant wait to.plan the wedding.....whens the big day?????? Dont have a long engagement pleeeaaasse x x

missy...go get yourself to doctors. Could be an inner ear infection or vertigo....dizziness is a aymptom:kiss:. Feel better soon

emera...you still not.been out to.buy that test yet?????:shrug::haha:. Seriously we are all.beside ourselves with wedding/proposals...imagine what we will be like with first baby from a mama??!!:wacko:

Cupcake...congrats on house ....fab news x x

Waula....good luck with lady maintenance...need to borrow our hedge trimmers?? (only kidding x x x)

Mitch :rofl: yes...bit of artful topiary going to be happening here!!! :haha:

Oh, and finding the ring? That will be a march mama secret forever! I could never let him know I found it!

Thanks for all your congratulations. I'm over the moon!

And of course you lads can help me plan! I fancy running away to somewhere like San Francisco, but I can see Al trying to bargain family into the equation!

I'm sure all the west coast mamas would join you in San Fran!

We will all be coming!!!! In fact to.fit with how we all know each.other....Skype us all in....how cool would that be:happydance:

loo...your secret is safe with us....hey did the ring fit ok??!!:haha::winkwink:

Waula...steady hands girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->