March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

It's probably happening RIGHT now!!!!! No canoodling in the back room, get right back on here and let us know!!!! :rofl:

Loving all the proposal stories!!! My DH can be romantic... but it's in smaller, simpler ways. Mostly, he's good at been a complete jack ass so that I'm convinced he's the rudest person alive, and then he'll spring something incredibly sweet, gentle and romantic on me. He says he does it so that I don't get my expectations up. :haha: Jerk. ;)

FYI... he really is a great guy. I know with the way I talk about him, you lads must think he's awful. But he's not. He and I tease a lot and give each other a hard time a lot. Sometimes it gets out of hand, and he can be brutally honest when I wish he wasn't. Like the time he matter of factly told me that I was the chubbiest girl he'd ever dated!!! But I have never been with someone so genuine, loving and fun. xxx

FT- I don't think the twins are teething yet... not really. But it depends on how you define "teething." The twins are covered in RIVERS of drool, and DS1 was a very early teether, so I expect we'll see something by about 6 months. DS1's first tooth broke through the skin when he was 4 months, and the second came through about 1 week later. But it was far less traumatic than I expected. We only had one night of fussiness and then it cut through. Apparently, I was the same as a baby.

Emera- TEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Loo- Anything other than a Dominos proposal is going to seem a bit disappointing. :dohh:

Glow- Period knickers! :wacko: Thank you for the perspective. I'm suddenly very relieved about having all boys!!! :haha:

Cuppie- Congrats on the house!!! Sooooo exciting!

Missy- Feel better soon, hun. :hugs:

Well can't find the test I thought I had, and no way am I getting off my butt to go out!

Plus I have to sit here refreshing the thread over and over until Loo reports in!! :dance:

Wooooo hooooo Loo....so excited! Perhaps you.can order Dominos to.celebrate:winkwink: classy x x

Emera!!!! We want test...NOW:flower:

I can barely contain my excitement! Go loo!

Well, we have a super grumpy pants here today. Loads of drool, loads of hand eating and some hard white patches under the gums bottom front but nothing broken though. I'm guessing this is the dreaded teething showing its head!

what if it is ages loo? how will you (i mean all of us!) cope??

too exciting

That seems a long 15 minutes...

Congratulations cuppie!!! Great news!

Wt - I feel like I moan about DH a lot but he's lovely too really. It may seem like he's not being that supportive being in the spare room but it works for us. Although there has been talk of DTD soon, well until we saw the prices of condoms in the supermarket :haha: passion killer conversation that was!

Excuse me, what's the point of being practically a day behind if there's STILL suspense when I wake up and log on? Emera, you naught woman, Call your neighbors and ask if they have any. :rofl:

Loo, report back!

WT, my DH is like yours. On paper and in public he doesn't seem very sweet. But we have a very deep connection and he can be very sweet when it's just the two of us. What's funny is that he's made me less romantic, because from the very start, he always called me out on "drama," so I stopped bothering with it. Now sometimes we have disagreements and I'm like, who's being a drama queen now? And that translates to mushy romantic stuff.

Missy, a surprise wedding would be o fun! Just throw one without telling him about it in advance. ;)

Quickly logged and I cannot believe what's been happening here!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG: a potential preggo March mama and a bloody proposal!!!!! Ahhhhhh SOOOOO excited!

C'mon Loo!!!

C'mon Emera!!!!

Xxxxxxx

Ok, ok, ok.

My Proposal Story

Al came upstairs and gave me a piece of paper with some lyrics on...

"If I was a river flowing wild and free, all I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee. And if I was a tree growing tall and green, all I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves"

So I went downstairs and there was another note stuck to the front door...

"If I was a river in the mountains tall, the rumble of your water would be my call. And if I were the winter, I'd know I'd be the snow, Just as long as you were with me when the cold winds blow"

On the living room door was this...

"all I want is you, will you be my bride, take me by the hand and stand by my side, all I want is you, will you stay with me? Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea"

The lyrics are from "all I want is you" by Barry Louis Polisar from the film Juno.

I went into the front room, and Everlong by Foo Fighters is playing, Al is on bended knee and, well, you know the rest.....

And then I had to run to the train station to pick up my friends :rofl:

congrats Loo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! so exciting!

so do we all get to help plan your dream wedding now?? love a good wedding xx

Congrats Loo! Did you manage to look surprised? ;p

Omg, loo I am bawling here! Toooo gorgeous. Oh I'm so chuffed for you. I wish you hadn't known now!

LOL at inpatient mouse and the neighbours pg test.

Ahh Loo, that's so lovely I proper welled up reading that!! :). Congratulations! X

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Loo and Al!! And one of my fave songs (Everlong - acoustic version?!)

So so happy for you hon!!!!

Now for pizza... :rofl:

Xxxxxxxxx

Ps now Emera - take that test!!! I'm buzzing! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g