March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

God yeah never tell him... He clearly went to loads of effort to plan and will be gutted if he knew you knew! There's a lovely dress shop near me...

I suggest a wedding for the march mamas to attend, then do the USA tour you were talking about pre pregnancy for your honeymoon taking in the us mamas! With a detour to Canada - sorry wouldluv!

well, we only just put O down as it took my OH an hour and a half to put up the cot bed!!!! i have no idea what he was doing. I wish i had just done it myself this morning when i asked him to do it, but no i was ill and he was the man and therefore had to do it (but not right then) Ggrrrrrr.
She is in her grow bag in it. Thanks ladies for advise, i thought that was all she needed but just wanted to cheek. We were given a bumper set but i knew we couldn't actually use it, unsure why they even sell them really. She looks so tiny in it i hope she's ok. By the sounds of it though she's already asleep. Hardly a peep out of her at all.

Mousey she's still in our room just at the end of our bed now rather than right next to me. A compromise as she was to small for mosses basket really but i didn't want her out of our room yet.

Cross our hearts Loo we will never ever tell! Love the Skype idea Mitch!
Have you guys talked at all about when yet? Your gonna look amazing in the dress!!!! I'm still so excited for you :haha:

I have just realised something, FT is gonna be mega peeved she didn't hear about this straight away!

Oh loo, its soooooo exciting.

Emera, I didn't even twig about mastitis but t has been really fussy with feeding today and one boob is quite lumpy. I'm in a darkened room so can't see if there's redness. Lame! Just made oh come and get t as the only way he'd sleep was next to me and I'm scared I'll squash him if I'm ill.

N is being very feedy today - every two hours... Yikes. Hope he's stocking up for the night! He fed at half 7 and must have heard me climbing in the bath as he was instantly starving again. Grrr. X
Edit oh no missy! Hope it's not mastitis :( poor you... Xxx
L&L glad O has settled well, big girl cot!!! X

Waula,that's what t does ! Maybe you're in for an amazing night. X

Yaaayyyyyyy!! Congratulations Loo! I'm so pleased for you. Love the way he proposed, even if you knew he'd ask, you didn't know how he would and he'd clearly thought it through carefully. Looking forward to seeing that rock on your finger.

Missy, I hope you can see someone soon, or ring NHS Direct? Please?

Mouse I feel the same about E going into her own room. I like her company and am reluctant to move her until she really, totally outgrows her cradle.

Lovely day today. I hadn't dared imagine graduation with dad there, but he was and it was perfect. Juggling feeding E, getting gowned up etc was a complete nightmare but she slept through a lot of it and was a complete doll for the rest.

NW lads, we ate at Whim Wham cafe and the food was gorgeous....gin cocktails too, with lots of space for a lazy lunch......right under Oxford Road station. Baby friendly....

Attachments

• E&EGrad.jpg
    E&EGrad.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 13
waula fingers crossed he's all stocked up ready for a long long sleep.

MsCrow love that picture!! you look so happy and loving life!!! I'm glad you had such a lovely day!

MsC you and E look fab and I love the pic of you and your dad on fb... Congrats again!

Count me in for a bit of whim wham action! May even brave the train x

Only had time to read Loo's proposal...GORGEOUS!!!! much love and congrats to you and Al and Dharma of course :cloud9:

Will try and catch up in a bit...been out all day only just got in!!!

Ha I tried to just wear a vest without a feeding bra on. In a word? SAGGY. Jeez. He has broken my boobs!!!!!

SO excited for Loo! What an amazing day you've had!! So fun to read about your suspense as it was happening too! Would love to see you come this way for a wedding!!

Missy, please get looked at - we're all worried about you :flower:

Ms Crow, you look amazing!! Congratulations!!

A being a total bum today - lots of whining and screaming and yelling for no reason. Ugh. I get all stressed about it when DH is here too - think I feel like I have to 'prove' my mothering skills when he's around. Much more chill about her cranky days when he's not here. It's rather odd.

Congrats, MsC! So glad your dad was able to be there. And omg, look how big E is!

Waula, my condolences on your boobs. :haha: We'll all be there, don't worry, you're not alone.

Let's see, we have a house sale/purchase, a graduation, and an engagement... All we need now is a big fat positive pregnancy test... Emera??

Only have a minute but want to say Yay!!! Congrats Loo- that was so sweet that Al had it all planned.

Cuppie- congrats on the house

MsC - happy graduation and I love the picture, so cute!

Woop woop!! Congrats Loo, loved the proposal

MsC - lovely picture and happy graduation

Waula - sorry about the saggy boobs but let me tell you after 2 kiddos it's even worse. Mine have gone to the point of no return. :haha:

Missy - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

AFM we finally got round to DTD :happydance: It was ok but I think I kinda spoilt the mood by asking OH how quick he could 'do it' because I was worried one of the boys would wake up :dohh:

Sambles! :rofl: love it!

MsC, gorgeous piccy, thanks for sharing! I'm so please for you that your Dad could be there to see you graduate, he must be so proud of you! :hugs:

Missy, if you feel really dodgy then call out of hours doc, if its an infection, mastitis, whatever then the sooner you start anti-biotics the quicker it will get better. :hugs:

Well, I finally found the test in my stationary cupboard, WTF?! :shrug: anyway, severe anti-climax as I thought I could see a faint line, but the control line hasn't come out properly, so I think the test is knackered, :dohh: so still don't know, still having some weird symptoms, could be nothing. :shrug: I'll have to get me down Poundland!

Oh ruddy Nora emera. The plot thinkens.

Mscrow , what a lush pic. You look great.

Hmmm my friend said I should go to a&e with a temp that high but I reckon its come down now. Just expressed 300mls so feel less lumpy.

It says nit to wear a bra.... ummmm how?

300ml omg missy you are milking machine. T has high demands me thinks:haha:

Poop emera......we need answers soon pls...excited

well my folks are staying and M been good...i think.a bit more grouchy than usual but folks say shes been.perfect. Think.she just isnt used to them to be honest. Anyway they have been really good not slamming door and talking exceptionally loudly (my dad forte) upstairs. She is a-kip x

Mscrow...great pics....and so pleased your dad was there and E was as good as gold :kiss:

Night all x

Missy, sounds like some severe engorgement! :hugs: that's a sign of mastitis too, I'd definitely get in touch with out of hours in the morning.
When I had a fever recently the doctor said a temp in adults is actually a positive thing, and anything below 40c is just a sign your body is fighting an illness effectively. If it is consistantly going over 40c then that's something to get seen to. Does make you feel crappy though. They worry about a temp of 38.5+ in children, as it can cause febrile convulsions, but in adults not so much.

Oh and if you want to not wear a bra, just lay a couple of towels on top of eachother on the bed for sleeping! Or a puppy pad if you have one! :haha:

Missy, I'm a bit conflicted, part of me really wants to be pregnant, as I think a 12 month gap would be nice, the 3 of them will be really close in age. The other part of me is thinking, "oh crap, what if I'm pregnant!?!" :haha: I think whether the result is + or - i'll be pleased, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->