March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Sooooo now it's a Caribbean Vegas Jamaican multi-stop wedding with Elvis and all the March Mamas attending topless? We're not very good wedding planners, lads....

Ha! Not a normal wedding. It was o e at our hotel in the caribbean, I was sunbathing , minding me own beeswax when along comes a ruddy bride! So we sat and watched the wedding. Then I realised I was topless...

Waula I want to do baby sensory forever! We did speaking French, signing, a big parachute, a big bouncy black cloth with lights on it. T loved it. He fell asleep at the end and has been sleepy all day. Jelly sounds brilliant!

Baby sensory is ace. They are introducing toddler sensory for over 12 months too!

Ooooh our baby sensory starts next week!!!! 6 sessions although we will miss the first cos we are on holiday...sounds ace:happydance:

Great news about struth...how quickly.has that gone??!!!:wacko:

Yeah, I'm thinking with the spaniel-ear comments that having us all topless won't exactly be a treat. :haha: Unless we all skip a feeding, then watch out!

So suddenly my hair is falling out. After my shower today I got a combful that made my jaw drop in horror. Ugh. Anyone else? Or will I be the only bald, floppy-boobed lad at the wedding?

Oh city, my hair is awful ! Its all over the house. So grim.

Can't wait to get my engorged shit tit and my long flappy good one out at the wedding !

Lololololol Missy!

Edit: I keep going back to read it and laughing again

Lol! Maybe Loo could make it part of the wedding... Like, topless and the floppies the tit the more likely a march mama? We could do spot the lad in the crowd!

Well, I for one will really resent it if Loo's more pertly-breasted friends feel the need to remove their shirts and show off.

pissy - :haha: topless wedding lol

rashy - my DH said i malt so much its like we own a dog :( our hoover even got clogged. So even the amazing dyson is not safe rom the wrath of my malty hair. lol.

is everyone doing baby sensory? thats not been an option here but guess i could see if i can pay for it. not sure tho being on mat leave and all.

what are all your LO's nap times like? G sleeps for an hour around 11am... and then 2hours from 3:30 till 5:30 normally..... then bed 9pm till 5am (short feed then bk asleep until 9am)...... im wondering if he naps too much lol, and if he didnt whether he would sleep longer at night :rofl:

Lol missy!!

Mouse...uurgh on hair falling out...been ongoing for nearly 2 week i reckon. They say its only the hair you dont lose during pregnancy...i am not convinced...i am certain i must be going bald

So thinking of doing something different with my remaining hair....fringe or bob??!! Hmmmm

edit...ft..our baby sensory is through surestart but we had to pay...£30 for 6 sessions. One of the mums put the word out and as long as they could get 15 people it would cover cost. Perhaps you can see if anyone else interested to drum up support and keep cost down??

I'm paying for baby sensory. £24 fir 4 sessions.

T naps for 40 ish mins at about half 10, then maybe an hour at 3? Then sleeps 7-7 with various wake ups... last night the wake up was 12-3!

My baby sensory is £60 for 10 sessions.

A doesn't nap! Pretty much ever. Nothing I do makes any difference but then she's started sleeping 6pm to 7.30... With a 2am food stop.

N obviously read my show off message on here earlier about him doing 7-1-7 and tonight has done 7-9-now...:haha:
Baldylocks here too. Rank.
BFing has made my mildly lopsided boobs hilariously lopsided!! Hope they recover!!!!!
Just had massive homemade pizza party and made pitta breads from leftover dough. Yum.
Night lads! Xx

Baby sensory here is 10 week term for £50...

thanks for info lads :)

mmm homemade pizza sounds lush Waula... i had soup for dinner in an attempt to at least lose a pound this week...... was rubbish. soup is a snack :haha:

right off to ZZZzzz.. night all, chat tomo xx

Ergh i have wonky floppy tits here! And they are like a shelf to catch the drifts of hair that i'm losing! Everything in the house is covered in my hair, its constantly all over F, i hate it! :growlmad:

F slept from 4.45pm to 8.30pm in the end, then i fed her, had a bit of nudey time (her not me), steamed up the bathroom for a while to try to help her cough, she then pooed all over the floor and up the wall (ace! :dohh:) bathed her, massaged her, dressed and fed her and then popped her in bed with her light show on, and....she actually went to sleep!!! First time she's done that in weeks! So she's been asleep an hour, i've cleaned the house and scrubbed her poo off the wall, and Roh's poo of the floor (in the hall today!) and soi'm finally sat down with my knitting and a lemsip, and actually i just want to go to bed, but i'm waiting for OH to get home.

Not done baby sensory here, but they have a load of stuff that i wave at her vaguely in playgroup, she seems amused! :haha: We did do flying and looking in the mirror earlier though, and some singing! :)

I think the thing I liked about baby sensory si much was the people. T loved the other babies. One of them (one of twins) chewed my kneecap so I made friends with his mum.

There were things which we already do at home but she just had loads of fun things we would never have at home. And looking at babies made t sleep.

I'm loving this chat tonight. Poor emera living in a plop house. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->