March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Y'all, I feel like utter crap, but I'm in tears laughing at the chat! At least if we have our floppy boobs hanging out, nobody will notice our bald heads. :thumbup:

Just imagine what Al will think when Loo tells him that a horde of topless mamas will be crashing his wedding. :rofl:

Still feeling bad, WT? Poor thing! :(

Wrap yourself up in some warm, floppy boobs and put a nice fuzzy hat on that bald head and have a cup of hot cocoa. ;)

Oh man.. dying of laughter here.... I too am suffering from the hair loss, and constantly find them all over A and on my boobs too... so annoying when you've got an itch because there's a hair in there!!!

Hah! Keira always has a collection of my hair under her chin?! (and usually a handful of ripped out hair!)

Also who switched Keira out for a faulty baby when I wasn't looking? This one kept screaming at me no matter what I tried. She is finally asleep but now there is a thunderstorm coming... she better sleep through it because she has been going since 5 pm.

Thankfully she did, it was a quick one... she must be pooped after all that.

It was pure crazyness. She woke up screaming so I tried soothing her back to sleep but she soon started screaming. So I got her out and tried rocking her and walking around but that made it even worse so then I tried feeding her which resulted in bright red faced screaming complete with tears. It wasn't until I got us both laying down on the bed and stuck my boob in her mouth that she finally shut up and ate. Still no idea what all the fuss was about.

You guys!!!! :rofl: I've been laughing so hard, that D has started laughing too!!! Definitely have to have a topless wedding so I can feel better about my massively different boob sizes. One will have to have a pillow shoved under it to look remotely the same size :rofl: Gah!!! I'm really feeling Vagas now, and Al has got St. Lucia/Jamaica/Hawaii on the brain! Something tells me that we are not going to get our arses into gear in time for November 20th!!

Yes on the hair loss. It started falling out about 3 weeks ago. :sad2: at least when I am bald D won't be able to pull it out any more!

Waula, I want to come and live with you! Cakes AND pizza? *sigh*

I've told Al we have to go easy on the treat nights for a while...I potentially have a wedding dress to squeeze my porky ass into in 19 weeks :shock:

D must be the only baby in history to HATE sensory. She screams all the way through, doesn't look at me when I'm showing her sign language or sings, and as for the tent bits. Eeesh! That girl does not like camping! Yep, the course finished last Friday and I don't think I'm going to sign her up again!

Definitely have to have a topless wedding so I can feel better about my massively different boob sizes. One will have to have a pillow shoved under it to look remotely the same size :rofl:
Well, that will be perfect. Might I suggest...?

https://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5158/rp890wringbearerpillowl.jpg

Definitely have to have a topless wedding so I can feel better about my massively different boob sizes. One will have to have a pillow shoved under it to look remotely the same size :rofl:
Well, that will be perfect. Might I suggest...?

https://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5158/rp890wringbearerpillowl.jpg

Way to kill 2 birds with one stone... That's made me laugh out loud.

I've not done a sensory class as such as it clashes with swimming and was £70 but we have hired the sensory room out as a group - £2 for half an hour at the sure start centre.

Well the 5 hrs on Monday was a one off. Last night 7.30/9.30, 10.30-2.15 (in my arms and I'm sure he only woke cos I had to move my dead arm) then he stayed awake smiling til 4,45 then woke at 7. He's not done that for weeks, DH not impressed!

Naps - the last few days he's done a 2 ish hr nap at some point plus I try and get a morning and late afmetnoon one in. I'd ideally like one at 9 today so he's ok for swimming at 10, fat chance!

I dunno City, might be a little toooooooo firm, it is a lactating breast after all.

Heh, this thread had me sniggering quietly during the night. Even so E still kept unlatching and looking at me quizically. She's a while off understanding naked Mamas and spaniel breasts in hot Jamaican sun.

Ahem.

Loo, whatever you decide, do it by the end of July and book it!!! Happy to bore you to death with our Vegas photos but you'll have to remember, as a second wedding, the whole thing was very tongue in cheek.

I'm sooooo bored of the hairloss, more so at having to pick endless hairs of mine off E.

Here's a strange one, if I feed E around 3-4am Ialways have a drippy wet nose. Only then, it's really odd. What is that about?

Signed up with the new childminder yesterday. What a relief. She came recommended from a friend and is closer to home than the third one I was going to end up seeing. That one mucked me about with meeting times and I got a vague whiff of someone who was taking on too many children. My childminder is lovely, very chilled out which is how we look after E and has no more than 4 children at one time. She scored a 2 for good on every part of her March OFSTED report. In January she's taking on a 6 month sister to a lovely 3 year old so E will have a long term friend to play with in the future. E starts there on Thursday, I can't wait not to worry about her so much and not disrupt her day by having to take her to the town hall in the carrier and swapping her over to MrC on his way home as we pass each other ten minutes before a meeting.

Stood up in full council and made my maiden speech. One hastily constructed during E's longer afternoon nap. What a relief that's over and it went ok.

Baby sensory, baby massage, bit of a waste of time for the actual subject matter as E spends all the time gurning at other babies rather than the tasks at hand.

Loo....Hawaii amazing!!! Been to both Maui and Kauai (love love love)...but it is at leadt 18 hours travel time with 11 hour LA leg and and another nearly 7hours to Hawaii....nightmare with baby but we were considering :haha:

Morning baldy topless lads...will catch up.with.everyone soon...have chatty baby on lap x

Loving all the wedding talk, so exicting! :). Wish we could do it all again!

Well, apparently OH is letting me have a lie in, but all I can here is him shouting, Roh throwing a strop and F whinging! :dohh: Tres relaxing I don't think!

Meant to be taking F for her jabs today but going to cancel, she's too ill. Going to take her to the docs again. Bit worried she has a chest infection or something. Also her eyes are still gummy after using the drops for 5 days, so yeah, not a happy baby! :(

Hope F gets better soon emera! Sounds like a lovely lie in :haha:
Bad night Lozza :( naughty nip witch. You back on dairy free?
Went to Vegas a few years back, it was HOT! But fun... Bellagio buffet nearly killed me with gluttony.
MsC yay for great childminder! Assume E behaving with a bottle then? Glad your maiden speech went swimmingly. Today I need that cool bed, clean sheets, radio 4 thing a LOT. Thought both me and N could have a nap but he was way too overtired and very screechy (is anyone elses baby screeching?!) so he went in his cot whilst I hoovered - magical soothing sleepy powers of a dyson!!!
Loo hope D slept well and you know where we are if you need her to have another monster nap!!
Baby yoga today then Nct meet up...and it's flippin raining again. And the dog is howling. Eerie.
X

Ps wouldluv gone quiet, hope all ok down under xx

feeling left out that i missed all the flooppy boobed wedding talk last night. tis alright though cos i caught up this morning. happy to go topless in aide of a wedding! lol

we don't do baby sensory here, i have no idea if our sure start centre or anywhere does it. im not really interested to be honest.

R is upstairs in his cot gurgling/happy wailing. he is making a racket. at least it is happy screams and not crying though.

Crow - so glad the childminder is all sorted; thats ace :hugs: NOOO idea on the wet nose :haha:

Loving all the topless chat - if we dont gatecrash loos wedding, we will have to superimpose ourselves into the photos. We can have 'black bars' over our ''bits'' hahahaha

G had a nice lay in this morning so i managed to clean, hoover, make a lasagne, shower, change - all by 10am. What a little star :)

Ugh FT that is way too productive. :haha: good boy G!!!
If we're doing some superimposing can we make my boobs equal in size :rofl: my DH is very good on photoshop!!!!!
Just booked us in for photoshoot next Wednesday... Yay! Hoping there's going to be some photoshop editing done in those!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->