March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

waula - your photos are lovely!!

im too shy to post one of mine

good other people entering various bonny baby comps, lol!

Enjoy your impromptu cuddles Emera!!!
Love wedding pics...not even just one cuppie? You could take it down in 5 mins :thumbup: x
Got given a lovely book today...French children don't throw food. It's ace.
I too am waiting for the 11pm wake up feed. Snoozy and reading in bed with a hot Ribena. When did Friday nights get so cool?!

Waula - those photos are gorgeous! Love the cow shots, missy will be well jealous :haha:
Laura - lovely dress!
I got a friend to do our photos and now wish I'd paid for a professional (he is a pro, but does models rather than weddings) - I still haven't got round to doing an album nearly 3 years on!
Do share yours cupcake!

So far tonights going badly, down at 8, crying at 8.40. Back down at 9, screaming at 10 until 10.25 when I finally gave in and assumed he must be hungry. Fed for about 2 minutes then I think fell asleep where he remains attached to me. Hmm. Anyway, I've decided not to bore you all with details of my shitty nights anymore until
I finally get a 6hr stretch again! (all breathe a sigh of relief :haha:)

Shut up Lozza. We need to know how you and Z are getting on x
Edit that sounded harsh. It wasn't meant to! Just don't want you to think you're boring us because you're not. X

Hey gals! I've missed ya...

Ft hope you've recovered from yesterday , if he didn't have a bump by morning then he's not going to get one...

Waula , nope to the bathroom ! Plumber came one day but forgot some stuff then was too ill to come back. Floor is being done on Tuesday so that will feel better.

So did I tell you t had really sore ears? Like red and pus and a bit bloody? I asked the hv and she told me its where he's been sick and I don't wash him enough (he has a bath every day). Ohs mum swore blind it was cradle cap. I went to see the got today and its bloody baby ecsma! Stupid bloody hv! I felt so horrible. Now we've got hydrocortizone and oilatum foe his baths.

You girls are all such gorgeous brides! Makes me a bit sad I'll never be one. Loving the dresses. Xxx

Oh and Waula today I was a vet and had to put our pet fish to sleep as oh was too sad. Rip George

How did you put a fish to sleep missy?!?! Rip. x

Hiya nocturnal laddies!

Gorgeous wedding dress and Waula...wow you look stunning!! :thumbup: xx

Lozza - I'm with Waula...stoop being daft we wanna know about you and Z. End of. Think you're a complete star and fabby mummyy xx

RIP fishy vet Missy :-( did it involve a toilet?! x

Afm, well all ok ish. OH just returned from a boys night out tipsy and loud trying to be quiet. A woke and needless to say so did i! Just had to feed her - first feed this time of night for a while. I'm knackered. Think I've got a temp and a cold coming. Busy weekend too after a busy week...would like to be at home for a few days and just be. Ah well, not to be!

Here's hoping the sttn fairy remembers Lozza's and others address...

Lots love xxXxx

Hiya nik! Fellow night dweller!
How are you doing? Drunk men are so funny when they're trying to be quiet! My DH is incapable of being quiet at the best of times!

Well, I'm already up for the third time tonight. It was the same last night too. I'm hoping that the two hourly wake ups are a growth spurt and not the four month regression. I can cope with no sleep for a few days but a few weeks?! (particularly as DH seems to think A is going into her own room soon - no chace ! :haha: I can't face The walk through the house!

Waula, gorgeous pictures! I'm so jealous of good wedding photos, ours are dumb. Our photographers were very old-school and not journalistic at all. Oh well! That was ten years ago so nobody was shooting digital and I guess they were just stingy with the film. One of these days I'll pull the good pics from the album and scan them.

Missy, sorry about your fish! :( RIP fishy. Have you see the YouTube video about the fish funeral?

7-2.30 :dance: but less good about the horrendous poonami mid feed. Got nappy, vest, babygro, sleeping bag and my pyjamas. After a huge change he's now VERY awake. :dohh: so I've put the light show on...which has made him squeal more!!! :dohh:

Hope all the drunken daddy's aren't snoring too loudly!!!!! X

I haven't cities...is it very sad?

Waula, I put him in the freezer, he was defo on his way out and the other fish were eating him.

Hi Laura and nik! So tired and also up with oh as much as lo! He's got the flu thing I had so has been up since 1am. Bless him.

Yikes Waula. We haven't had a poonami in awhile. She still has big poops but they are staying contained. Not sure what has changed but I'm definitely knocking on wood as I write this!

Um Keira keeps making this weird sounded instead of the shrieking. (Thank God) She seems to have moved on to what sounds like a really long and drawn out K sound? Hard to explain... its like blowing bubbles on the top of the roof of your mouth and sounds like TV Snow. It's kinda cute, she looks like she is trying so hard to get a real sound out and after awhile gives up and just ends the sound with a 'goo'.

Lozza, don't be daft :hugs: you do not bore us, and we need to know how Z is doing. BTW, D's got a message for Z. She babbled that Z should totally go in for the bonny baby, and if she was 5 days younger, then she would totally ask him out on a play date. At least I think that's what she said....

Waula, I've just inexplicably cried at your wedding photos. You look so damn happy (and beautiful). Just lovely. Fab dress too! And you too Laura! Loving that I'm jumping on the autumn/winter wedding band wagon!

WT, I've no advice because we are the same. Don't seem to be making any progress and often regress. Gah. Tonight the dummy thing worked though. Lovely.

Think we will be booking the wedding in Monday.

Would Luv, thanks for the link. Found a lush dress on there, but am only 2 pages in!

Gah. D's not had the best day (does she ever???) Stockport Carnical today so I hope she is feeling happy enough to be fed outside my bedroom. Fx!

Missy, no, it's super cute and sweet.

Skadi, isn't it fascinating to think that they're really trying to communicate?

G went from 1:30-8 with no nap, she was exhausted and wild. She just kept shrieking, I thought my eardrums and nerves were going to be shredded. Fortunately she went down really easily. I don't know what causes her to refuse to nap sometimes!

My mom arrives tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing her but not to the disruption in the routine. Also the having to be social! :blush:

Missy, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491KMo-Ckg8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Argh! Please let me sleep! Lozza, you are officially my hero. How do you cope? I've had less than two hours sleep and not n one go. Gah! DH has also decided that the car needed servicing at 7am so woke me up RO take the baby. Is murder excusable in these situations?!

That fish funeral is hilarious! I just laughed so hard Z started giggling with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->