March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Ladies wanted to share our blogs to our wedding and pre wedding shot (vegas style)

https://www.blueskyphotography.co.uk/blog/?p=5751

https://www.blueskyphotography.co.uk/blog/?p=6887

Gorgeous photos Vitfa - love the Vegas-style shoot! Making me really regret not having a proper wedding photographer now! Oh well, will have to get some pro family shots done instead.

So Z has had most of a carton of hungry baby milk and I expressed 6oz at the same time so he can have that just before bed. He started doing the squawking/fussing thing towards the end of the bottle do maybe that's his way of telling me he's full!

lovely vitfa!

i have decided to post a link to one of me doing a model type pose (lol) and one other. i think you can see the others if you click about but im going to take them down quite quickly

Wow Cuppie!!!! Fab! So atmospheric! And great shoes. Really great shoes! You looked gorgeous!

You lads have given me so much to live up to!

Humph.

But of a nightmare day with D. Screamy, uncontent, clingy, whiney and miserable.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Vitfa, cracking shoes! You look lovely.

Cuppie, love the shots of you, very pretty! :) How did your dress not get wet in the first one?? :haha:

Loo, think i have the other half of a pair with D and F then, all those words describe my day with her! :dohh:

my dress didnt get wet because im actually on a cliff edge! and i forgot i had blue shoes,lol. they were great and so high (but i still danced in them all night!)

R has been very good today, i think i forgot to mention he sttn last night again - so we have achieved it twice now! yay

sorry to hear some of you have had a hard day - hopefully tomorrow will be better!

vitfa - soooo hot!! and those shoes. OMG!
Cuppie such lovely photos hun - that lake (?) looks immense!!! love piccies like that. you looked gorgeous. and completely unnecessary (that took me a lot of different spelling to get right!!!) to be shy here :)
Loo and Emera - sorry for whingey days... :( does it count that my DH has been whingey today??!
Lozza fingers crossed for a very full little Z tonight...hope it goes better and he settles for you (if he does can you please promise you'll go straight to bed and get some recovery sleep?!!??)
Emera - poo in the potty - was that because you left the potty in his room?

Waula - not going great so far! He had 6oz of the hungry baby stuff at 4, went down at 6 and lasted 5 minutes, then had 4oz of the ebm and was wide awake. Decided to bath him, then he had the other 2oz of ebm at 7.15 then breast fed for a few minutes, pooed and has been sick a few times since. Left him in his chair so I could eat now I'm trying again! Bf now and then I'll resterilise a bottle so I've got one to use the formula on when he next wakes. And I've run out of infacol. Hoping these last few days are the 4month growth spurt? I'll be in bed when he is don't worry! I even caught an hour today but felt awful afterwards, I hate daytime sleeping!

Oops I meant to say cupcake you look lovely in those photos! I really love your bouquet!

Well he cannot complain of being hungry!!!! Greedy little man :) fingers crossed for you x

Cuppie, you are right on the edge of that cliff!!! You are hardcore, terrifying!

I can't think too much about weddings, as so much of mine went wrong, including the photographs (about half of them were destroyed in a fire at the photographers place before we ever saw them, and the rest we so poor i was never charged. We have a few good ones, but not many) and parts of the meal were totally wrong! We still had a great day and we have some decent video footage, so it could be worse. Still, when i see amazing wedding shoots i get a bit jealous! ;)

Boo, I missed Cuppie's pics!

Vitfa, yours are lovely! Your shoes are amazing.

Emera, hurray for potty usage!

Another girl on the TTC thread got pg this cycle, too, after 16 months! So excited.

Well, we finally DTD this morning. It didn't hurt nearly as much as the first try, and I think it'll be fine from here on out. Of course then DH and I got snappy with each other over some random stuff.

Anybody else's oh not totally bonded yet?

I try so hard to take everything in stride, keep the household together, not ask too much of him in terms of dealing with her or even picking up the slack in other areas. But I feel like he still feels entitled to be moody because I'm the one who wanted the baby. Whereas if I were ever moody, I'd never hear the end of it.

He says he feels guilty if he leaves me and useless at home. But that's because he doesn't just sit down and play with her or interact with her. She doesn't cry if you're attentive.

Speaking of, gotta go feed her!

Oh and Waula, Roh said he needed a poo and went to sit on the potty all by himself! :dance:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh missing so much!!! :wacko:

Cuppie - didn't see your pic :nope:

But way hey - check out Waula looking UTTERLY GORGEOUS!!!!

Lozza - no one get's bored of hearing about Z etc - I just feel bad that you're not getting enough sleep :cry:

Loo - CUBA!!!! woo hoo! exciting stuff! I've looked at that website for dresses too - shame my wedding isn't booked but baby had to come first because of my age and now OH doesn't seem that bothered :shrug:
ANYWAY - sure you'll be gorgeous no matter what and so will Miss D! who clearly didn't get the memo to be excited!! :haha:

Been at MCM Expo all day :wacko: fookin' knackered! catch up laters...........

Argh, children making me run laps of the house at the moment! :wacko: F keeps gumbling, although i've given up and given her gripe water and calpol, so hopefully she'll stop screaming at some point and get some much needed sleep! Then Roh keeps coming to his door and coughing and when i ask him what's wrong he just smiles and says "what's the matter baby, give mummy a cuddle" :dohh: (that's what i say to him when he's upset :haha:) I get him back to bed, then run to F, then back to Roh, argh! They both shut up for 5 mins, i'm having a damn Baileys hot chocolate! :shock:

Every three hours again here :( hope yours is going better Lozza?! N quite snotty and sounds like a bloody dinosaur on the monitor!!!!

Ladies im joining you tonight on ever E hours eeeekkkkkk

Dont these babies know its good to sleep xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back