March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Poop....spectacular fail from 4th dive by our boys:cry:. We certainly dont seem to be cashing in.on the home advantage...seems to having the opposite effect!!

Mscrow:hugs:..i really hope things get better soon x x

Jelly belly here...hence why after not owning one for probably 25 years i.bought 2 swimsuits...all in ones. In fact the belly was threatening to.pop out from a tankini:cry:....sucks!!!! Agree on exercise...we have however gpt a cross trainer in garage...just 20 mins every morning would be great but i need M to.extend morning naps passed 40 mins to.allow that...i.currently.use the time to.shower and get dressed and cup of tea and cereal. Could do.evening but.i.generally.get dinner sorted and laze around with hubby:haha:

Ft...hope G is fine after jabs. M was no.different after first 2 lots...this 16 week one was ok initially...then 48 hours after she wss well grouchy...totally.unhappy...loads of crying which is unlike her so.had to.give 2 lots of calpol (4 hours apart obviously) she wasnt back.to normal til 24 hours after....48 hour delay seems weird buts the only.thing i can pit it down to. All fine now though...bounced back x x

MrsC - thinking of you :hugs:

Lozza - friggin 'ell that must be Z's best night yet!!! :happydance: I'm also loving the Olympics sooooooo much pressure on our team though :wacko:

Thinking of you msc, and your papa. Xxxxxxx

I too am wobbly all over, I weigh less but am defo wobbly. Its gross. Hoping the shred will help. I'm considering running again soon but now I have no oh I'm not sure when.

Just sat t in his new high chair while I ate (am at my parents). I smooshed up some avocado for him and he mostly just gummed it and spat it out but it kept him entertained! Then he got tired and freaked out. Defo still a bit early for him I think...

Went to see my exes sister today. She lovely. We somehow got onto discussing my ex and his marriage to the woman he left me for. 12 weeks it lasted! Ha! Crazy.

I wrote out a big long post and it has disappeared. Gah!

Anyway, where has Crowned been?

isnt crowned on hols? or have i confused that... i know loo is.... mmmm.

Mitch - thanks for the headsup hunni. He has been 100% unfazed by all jabs (even the ACTUAL jab part) so im ready for him to blindside me in about 16 hours now.... :haha:

Loving the olympics.... at least we got another medal. The swimming is my fav as i used to swim (altho o course not to olympic level hahaha) and am currently enjoying Phelps :)

Cant believe that 15 yr old girl just got a gold for swimming! wowza.

Just did zumba. legs hurt.

The shred is defo a little easier now lads but i still find it hardcore. esp the push ups :( or lack thereof in my case :rofl:

My jelly belly hasnt changed at all yet. But i weigh almost a stone less than my booking in appt when pregnancy.... just sucks being like a bowl of jelly.

Mitch - i have a backup swimsuit ... :blush:

Mitch - just been in Mothercare and notice they have the Bright Starts jumperoo brand new for £64.99, might be better than messing about 2nd hand :shrug:

mitch - i have embraced the swim suit rather than bikini (tip is buy a good usually expensive one, they looks loads better than a cheapy shapeless one) good luck with bikini babe look FT

my tummy is wrecked, it looks like crepe paper as well as being a jelly belly. no way bikini happening here (ever???)

sorry to hear your eating out didn't go well mousey, plus i would def try a different brand of diaper/nappy maybe her shape has changed a bit?

well first day at work went well - it was a sort of one off, except that im going in again next week for a day too. R was an angel baby and just bounced happily in the bouncer, slept in his carrycot or played with a toy by my feet. he didn't eat any solids today - don't know why, maybe it was change of scenery?

R even met one of my clients!

enjoying the olympics here too!

FT I love the swimming too as it used to be my sport too (sprinting backstroke and freestyle) love it. How blown away was that 15 year old girl, she was in total shock! :)

F still hasn't had her final set of jabs, and looks like it will be a while yet as the doc suggested holding off until we know her eardrum has healed, so 3 weeks time, earliest. :dohh: I'm secretly pleased in a way as Roh was really ill after the last set, so kinda ok with delaying it.

Hmm, Glow thanks for the jumperoo heads up too, might splash out. F deserves something new, ever! :haha:

Roh cracks me up, he asked to brush my hair, so I let him, and he half back-combed t then brushed a load into my face. Then sat back to survey his work and said, "oh dear, what happened to you?" :rofl: I nearly wee'd I laughe so much, it sounded so funny! :haha:

Oooh glow...thanks for the heads up...think i may do get one as i really cant be bothered with ebay...they are all going for stupid money and all collection only ...not.alot local:nope:

Ft...didnt mean to.worry you....hope G is right as rain x x. M wasnt affected with either of the others so i.was a bit.taken a back....she just seems really.uncomfortable rather than in extreme pain.

Cupcake...glad the day went well...perhaps you can persuade your boss to let you bring him every day:haha:. I saw a company on tv that have started letting employees do.that....how would you get anything done!!??:shrug:

Ft - Z wasnt bothered by his third lot, he didn't even cry at the jabs this time!
Crowned is camping with the inlaws isn't she?

I wore a bikini a couple of times on holiday. I figured even with a post preg belly it was ok as firstly I was carrying round a small baby, so was obvious why the flab, and secondly there are people who look a whole lot worse and who haven't had kids and still wear bikinis when they really shouldn't so no one would notice me!

5 hours of watching horses today, bliss. Now trying to get Z to sleep and hope he can do a stretch like last night, he's certainly been cluster feeding enough over the last 4 hours to do so!

Jacob screamed when he had his Jabs!!! but he was fine after :winkwink:

That jumperoo is also on the website Mitch & Emera https://www.mothercare.com/Bright-Starts-Cute-Critters-Activity-Jumper/433785,default,pd.html?cm_sp=ProductFeatures-_-Category%2520landing-_-Bright%2520Starts%2520Cute%2520Critters%2520Activity%2520Jumper&q=bright%20starts&q=bright%20starts

Ah, see this is why I'm glad I've never had a bikini body, I don't have to mourn it! :haha: I do hear you all on the jelly though lads, my tummy is not looking good! It looks like a balloon that's been blown up and deflated too many times (which is exactly what's happened to it I guess) but its not a happy sight! :shock: Fortunately I've had bad stretchies since I was a teenager (my hips grew way too fast!) , so bikinis were always a no no, even when I was slim! I did have a flat stomach though, and I miss it! I also miss my small boobs! I liked having small boobs! They were never perky mind you, they only looked good in an underwired bra, but these big giant things just get in the way! Hopefully they'll reduce after I finish feeding, they did last time! :thumbup: I went for a 4 mile walk today with Roh on my back and pushing the pushchair, and Bristol is hilly, so yay, that's got to tone something, right?

Lozza :thumbup: to Z for his awesome night last night...long may it continue!! And love your attitude to jelly bellies... Tis very true!
Cuppie well done to you and R!!! Angel child!!
Emera 4miles??? Jeez.
That 15yr old swimmer was incredible!!!!! Wowser. The composure!
N has fed every 1-2 hrs again today. And three times since 7. I'm buggered.
X

Glow...link.wont work on my phone but i.think.i.found it earlier....cute critters one? Like that you can hang other toys off it and apparently it folds flat....wooop...20% off...nice. Might order online tomorrow as delivery is free:happydance:

Thanks again looks ace!

Better night here eventually...he managed 12-6.30 which is much much better! Lozza...how did Z get on?!
X

Gah wish we could have a good spell through the night! Doesn't seem to matter when she goes to sleep or get up, apart from once she ALWAYS wakes between 1-3am and won't be settled without a feed. I guess I don't mind that so much, but most nights that waking is accompanied by an 11-12 sh waking and a 4-5am ish waking too. :wacko: its a bit much! Ah well, u suppose she'll sleep through in her own time. My mum keeps saying she needs her own room. :dohh: not all that helpful seeing as we don't have a room to put her in!! :rolleyes:

Morning all
Great night Waula! Not too bad a night although he wouldn't go in his travel cot and would only fall asleep in with us. Think he fell asleep about 10.15, woke at2.15 for a feed then went back to sleep til 6 (don't think I fed him in between but I might have done!) got him up at half 6 as DH said he was too tired(!!!) and now he's passed out in my arms. Don't think I'll try and put him down, I'll use the excuse to watch the Olympics!

Would love to see Beth tweddle get a medal today, as well as the eventing team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->