March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Love that pic, Waula! And, Skadi, my LOs have started really grabbing at things too. In particular, K will stare very intently at P's paci. Then he'll muster up all his coordination to reach out and snatch it right out of P's mouth. If it weren't so funny, I'd think it was mean. :haha:

Will read back in a mo - but my mum has just called to advise that there is a programme on BBC2 starting at 9pm - it's about Midwives working under pressure... Not sure if it's something that the UK laddies would be interested in..... It was filmed at St Mary's in Manchester - around March this year ...... We actually saw the camera crews in at the time - and there were lots of posters asking for volunteers to appear in it...... (which we steered well clear of!). Hat's off to the midwives! I'm going to record it - as can't take my eyes off the olympics at the mo!!

The Midwives on bbc2!!

Lozza....l&l cant make tomorrow...i am still good for meeting...msged you on fb x

hope L&L ok....not seen her on here for a while...

oh god...can't cope with this midwife thing... back to the olympics...i'm balling my eyes out.

i'm going to be blubbering delivering cows and calves!!!! no idea how you can do this human thing. amazing but so bloody emotional. x

Love it, WT!

Go, Keira!

I feel so freaking STUCK right now. I want to get out of the house but it's too hot to walk anywhere. And if I try to even set G down, she loses her mind. I'm thinking a car ride is out of the question... Gah.

Love love love the Midwives....blubbering everytime a baby came out and cried. I want to do.it all again!!!!!!!!! Its weird...the most painful thing ever but sooooo fantastic. Made me sad for M's first photos getting lost:cry:...but i.can still remember everything about the first moment i saw her:kiss:

L&l is OK but has had to cancel meeting me and Lozza tomorrow...sure she will be on here very soon x

Loving N with the banana Waula :haha:
wt...cuteness over the twins grabbing...bless them x x

Feel very very broody right now

P.s. hoping M is angelic tomorrow....:happydance:

Ooh Mouse! Scary! Not likely right now when the only thing i'd like to do with OH is strangle him!!

Wow - maybe there should be a march mamma team of swimmers!! I'd love to have the enthusiasm to be a swimmer - I just get bored after a while.....:blush:
With regard to the belly - mine isn't so jelly like - it feels like i have a ridge over the section scar - and it looks like there is something over the waist band area - as in if i look down - i can see it under my boobs - and I have large boobs.... so how the hell do I sometimes struggle to keep my jeans up Don't understand :shrug: Am going to Oz in December for a wedding (dreading the sleep upset - but that's a whole different ball game...) and so if things aren't looking better in a months time - might give the 'shred' a go..... if you laddies haven't all collapsed :haha: Used to do a lot of cardio /boxing stuff - but the RA does mean that I have to be on the cautious side.
Lovely picture of Noah and 'your' banana!!
WT - your boys are as cute as!
Haven't actually watched the midwives programme - but Missy - hats off to you - don't know how you do it (or you Waula!)
x

Laura is NTNP, I believe.

Lol'ing at this video: What Playing Cricket Looks Like to Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEH4ahCCrJo

Hi lads! Oh city, how yuk that its si boiling. My friend is living in folsom ay the moment and is 37 weeks... she's struggling!

I'm taking part in a world record attempt on sat! Called the big latch on, its worldwide... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->