March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

wow is she your cousin!!?? great cuppie!!! she did FAB!!

cousin by marriage (hubs cousin!) its amazing seeing someone i know on the telly getting her gold medal

now cheering for the boys!

bought the same one as Missy... want one to fit at our breakfast bar but its too high for height adjustable ones and too fat a table to fit a table top one...so going for a cheapie then when we move in the spring we'll get a table top one. £20 delivered is a bargain!

Ah, love the Olympics, even if it does mean no Doctors soap for the duration! :cry: Well done to your cousin (in-law) Cuppie!! :dance:
It is weird seeing people you know on tv! He's not quite such a national treasure as your cousin Cuppie, but I get weirded out every time I see the comedian Jon Richardson on tv. (He does 8 out of 10 cats I think?). I used to be his boss years ago when he was working as a waiter/chef. :haha:

Just made some vanilla fudge, yum!

Remembered I had a weird dream last night that Kirstie Alsopp was helping me find a new house, but we fell out talking about cake recipes, and then terrorists kidnapped her dog (does she have a dog?!?) ! Weirdness! :wacko:

Yay for your cousin, Cuppie!!! That's so exciting!

Regarding highchairs... we were given a fancy one for free. But I hate it because it's so huge. I also bought a super cheap booster chair from Target ($20) which is much smaller, but doesn't recline at all. Thus, when I put the boys in it, they lean forward which makes feeding impossible. Hopefully they'll start sitting up straighter soon.

STTN fairy was not at my house last night. Between 11:30 and 1:30, I got out of bed 3 times to give P his paci before giving up and bringing him to bed with me. They both ate at 2:30, and then P decided that 4:55 would be an awesome time to squeal and kick about. 4:55!! WTF!!!

Have fun today, Lozza and Mitch!!

I have a high chair my grandmother bought us but she is so tiny we won't be able to use it for awhile. I'm planning on just using her bumbo and playtray until she fits.

In other news I won a Teethease necklace in a contest. Can't wait to get it!

This jumperoo can't come fast enough! My arms are killing me!
Crazy bouncy child! :wacko:

Oh, and Cuppie, turns out i was at the same prep school as your OH's cousin! Not at the same time though as i'm like 1,000,000 years older! :haha:

ooh! small world!

well the first bottle did not go well, he only took 2 ounces, i tried again a bit later and again only 2 ounces. that was a while ago so im now giving him a bf. im planning on dropping feeds gradually but i have a feeling he will just wait for the bf.

plus formula smells gross? my babies smell has now changed and he has 'formula breath'!

wt - sorry for back night, perhaps the fairy will come back tonight?

well done on the win skadi! gotta love free stuff!

Thanks MrsC... I'm the queen of free! lol I won 5 contests in July but I'm pretty much the most excited about this win.

HOLA!

firstly - WELL DONE TO CUPPIES COUSIN!!! :happydance: Did GB proud..... and another gold and bronze in bikes..... SUPER! :dance:

Loz & Mitch - have a great day today, just gutted i couldnt join you :sad:

sorry to all those with sleepless nights :( we had success here..... fed at 9pm then bed... then slept till 5am when fed and then slept in cot peacefuly until 8:15! yay. just what i needed ahead of todays meeting :) Im sending you all the STTN fairy for tonight :hugs:

Highchairs - we just got a simple kiddicare one.... https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_57_10751_-1_14636_116852_10001_14633 i got it whilst still working so wouldnt have to spend whilst on mat pay... seems fine and is wipe clean :)

so my meeting was with the chief exec went...as expected. Tough choices ahead. I just dont see how i can return and cover the whole country.... im officially going to job hunt....... SCARY.

Didnt do the shred yesterday and still to do it today.... better do it tonight and really work my ass off for missing one :haha:

did i tell you all my sister (owns a hair salon) is coming up on aug 15th to do my hair (cut and dye) and ive also got booked in to have eyebrows and gel nails done whilst she watches G? ROLL ON 15TH! i desperately need the pampering. Excited :)

oh yer... and now i want a jumperoo :( really cant afford one though as got holiday next month.... but G totally needs one. Mmmmm.

Looks like i got out for the day and miss the golds...just home and going to watch wiggos medal ceremony:happydance:

Cupcake well done to.your cousin woooop

Had a lovely afternoon with Lozza and Z...he was an angel...sleeptastic aaaaaw...and M was a good girl:happydance:. Enjoyed a pub lunch and glass of red wine....yum. Lovely to meet Lozza x Took photos of M and Z...we declined to spoil their limelight....will post later for you all

FT...good luck.with job hunt...scary indeed...think.i may be in same boat

FT- I really like the look of that chair. It reclines slightly so you don't have the forward slumping problem, but it's also super slim when folded! Perfect combo. :thumbup:

Sorry about the work situation though. :( In some ways, my life was so much easier because there was never really an option of my not working or taking a different job. However, DH really wants to move overseas when he finishes grad school. The idea is exciting, but it's scary thinking about the job hunting.

Morning, all!

Cuppie, lol'ing at you calling yourself tight... Not with the pram you've got! Congrats on your cousin!

Missy, she doesn't seem to like the gel toys very much. I think because she can't quite keep them in her mouth yet. But I'm sure (I mean, I HOPE) they'll work soon.

We got a fancy high chair, the Oxo Tot... It was on the registry so we didn't pay for it, lol. Thinking about setting it up today and seeing if G likes it.

G is squawking already... Usually it doesn't start until the afternoon. I can see a long day of accomplishing nothing. My house already looks like a bomb went off.

That being said, she slept from 9:30-4:45 so at least I'm rested!

hmm... mousey, im more of a splurger - save/be tight then suddenly go mad! explains my mulberry bag collection anyway! lol

FT - good luck on the job hunting, sounds scary and liek there are difficult decisions ahead. enjoy the pampering though! lovely

glad the meet went well and looking forward to seeing pics!

FT, if its any consolation R doesnt have a jumperoo and won't be getting one either

I love the word yikes! One of my favourite ones.

T is asleep on me but I'm starving... I want my dinner

My friend has this highchair, now THAT is splashing out! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"