March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Ok....confused.com over here. I am looking on kiddicare and other sites for high chairs for M....Firstly they all state from 6 months onwards....you have your LOs in them already? I am guessing if they can hold themselves up then its ok...M is pretty good at that but would need a harness of some type to keep her from going over slightly to one side. What should i be looking for? Easy to clean....check. Higher back better for smaller babies? I notice some last up to 3 years plus. Definately a 5 point harness???

Just so much choice and we said we would bring our own for M to a wedding this month....however if she is only going to be 5 months then i suppose we dont really need??? :shrug:. I would like her up at the table with us...but comfortable too.

What would you ladies do? Keep her in carseat on chair? In pushchair sat up. Sorry...rambling on...

Hmm, well T kind of slides to one side, he looks teeny tiny in it... he's probably too little for it. I'd probably do push chair maybe?

Well J will be rocking his shite lilac highchair because the girls call him GAYCOB!!! :dohh:

Mitch - I've worked in the Motor Industry since 1993 :wacko: always with the same franchise and have done a variety of roles, highest one being Group Marketing Manager. I then took a step down when I got divorced and worked as an Accounts Assistant. I haven't told them I'm not going back but was trying to work out last night how it would be even possible :shrug: Firstly It's a 20 mile journey that takes me easily over an hour so normally leave the house at 7.20am would have to drop J off at 7.00am and probably wouldn't pick him up until close to 6.00pm. Not on great money either so would pretty much mean I would be working for around £10 a week :rofl: WTF!!! I mean seriously, what's the point! I'd rather work evenings/weekends and keep all the money and see if we can qualify for a bit of tax credits, although I doubt it.
Thinking about it all is giving me brain ache so I'll think again in another month :haha:

Gaycob??? That totally wont stick!!!! Teeheehee... :)

Poor Gaycob ha ha

Glow...i know exactly what you mean. I earn pretty good money and could easily cover childcare...even if they accept my drop to 4 days...however the amount of travel and overnight stays away from home will be a logistically nightmare. Some mornings if i am visiting customers a couple of hundred miles away, i leave home before 7am. Suppose Stu would have to drop her at sil or nursery or would mean travelling up the night before and staying over....still a nightmare in itself.

Like you i have a headaches thinking about it...but really cant justify dropping alot of money. All i can think is that other women manage it...but i cant see how at the moment:shrug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Gaycob :brat:.............I mean Jacob :dohh: :rofl:

They also call him Yaccob! tight moo's that they are! They are bloody mean, saying he looks like he's had a labotomy with his tilted head and drooling in his walker! teenagers eh? you can all scoff now but I'll be pissing my sides when you are all picking up period pants, rescuing your entire make up bag or for boys retrieving sticky bit's of tissue and socks from under their pillow :rofl: :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::haha: GAYCOB!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Love it. I just looked at his cute avatar and burst out laughing :shrug: nope defo won't stick!!! Poor sausage x

Mitch - I would stick with your pushchair or car-seat for the wedding :thumbup: x

AFM - we looked at that house this evening....bloody loved it!!!!!! It's amazing but 4 bed, huge garden, double garage, 3 toilets :haha: - gotta do some sums...think we may make an offer...GULP!!!!! :wacko::wacko: Need to sleep on it...c'mon A sttn again lovely gal!!

lots love xxxx

PS The pics of M and Z are brilliant! Love the looks between them - so funny!!! :happydance:

OMG Glow...i think hubby will have a heart attack if i tell him about period pants:haha::haha:....he is in ignorant bliss that these things will happen.

Hah, yeah boys have their teen pitfalls too for sure! Roh already fiddles with himself enough now! :haha: Its when they take a sudden interest in washing their own bed sheets that you know you want to stop checking under their beds! :sick:

No City, that's what I'd be doing too.

I just found out a friend is seeing a horrible guy who we went to school with... And he's got her into crack... I am shocked...

I know! I'm so middle class. I'm so shocked that stuff like that happens

Sad missy :( makes you want to keep these LOs wrapped in cotton wool doesn't it :(
MsC hope you're all ok xxx

OMG ... Period pants! That is too funny! lol

poor gaycob! lol

and thats shocking missey! i too am shocked that these things happen

glow - thats gross. i dont want to hear any more about teenage boys .... la la la (hands over ears)

nicnak - sounds fab! im slightly jealous you have found a house you love (and in 4 weeks we are going to be homeless). i say go for it if you can afford it!

teddy bears picnic has been cancelled today so we are off out for coffee instead

Teddy bears picnic? Shame it's cancelled... Are you moving and returning to work all at once cuppie??! Wowsers.
Is emera having a poo party this morning? :)
Another good night here but I do end up feeding him a lot more morning/evening which I don't mind :) suppose that keeps supply up...
Gorgeous day here...mums coming over so time for some gardening me thinks!! X

Well had to drop some very catalogue stuff to be sent back at our local Spar at garage and they have instant Costa machine...well it would be rude not to :haha:

Nicnak...definately go for the house if you love it. Happy we can extend but sure its going ro be as stressdul as moving. Just booked the architect to start the drawings and planning permission...scary! Going to cost about £50/60k i reckon...back to work for me!!!:nope:

Cupcake...hope house goes through ok and you find something else quick x x

Lozza...hope you had an ok night with Z..safe trip back today x

Decides to take M in pushchair to wedding...high chair on hold for now. Bought a new dress for wedding..perfect fit but very snug...bright red shift one :happydance:...ahould compliment M's navy and white one...ha ha coordinating with baby:kiss:. Need to watch weight between now and then...cakes and biscuits out:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->