March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Chips?

Holy fucking crap... My bathroom is done! Kitchen ceiling isn't yet though...

Morning, all!

Last night I discovered that some of the salami I'd been eating had MILK in it. Wtf??? So that might explain a little fussiness. :dohh:

One thing that springs to mind, heebie-jeebies-wise, is the found of a fork on a stainless steel sink. Eeep. Also those super-fuzzy extra blankets that you find in motels... Even thinking about that texture makes my throat feel weird.

weird question - but do any of your LO's sometimes 'thrash' their heads about? G has taken to doing it quite frequently.

also - he has had this little cough for a while :( have your LOs all outgrown the coughy / sneezy stage? Think i will book him a docs appt for peace of mind.

ft...you mean thrash i.guess? Havent noticed that from M. G might just have a cold or something...they dont just get them newborn...but.i would get checked out to be sure

M was enjoying the cyclibg....has now fallen asleep in swing ha ha...not for long i hope...shall be in her face in 20 mins :haha:...evil mummy knows best

so do u lads wake your LOs if they sleep late in day....its just i hadnt considered doing that

G always naps around 3.30-5.30pm......

oh gosh i really want oat brownies, monster munch, fish and chips and everything else u lot hv horribly mentioned LOL..... i better hit target tomo morning so i can hv a ''naughty friday''... think it will include McDs fries heehee

loving the olympics today - im hooked

also its real warm and lovely here now after that downpour.... random!!!

nooooooooooooooo weve been disqualified from final of cycling sprint!!! BOO!!!!

I adjust bedtimes too. If T stays up till like 8.30 he sleeps until 6ish which is amazing. He WANTS to go to sleep at about 6 though.

My bathroom is DONE! My kitchen is replastered... I cannot believe it!

missy...glad its all finished:happydance:

I sound like an awful mummy...but i try to not let M nap passed 5pm so she still keeps bedtime the same time most nights. To.be fair sometimes i.will let her sleep passed this but typically she has napped earlier and is awake from 4pm anyway. Will only.stir her if near to the end of her usual 30-40 min stint. It works for us i guess....she always goes through til 7:15am. Wonder if i did move bedtime later she would sleep later in morning....however i dont really want her to...that when hubby gets his time with.her.

When i.go back to work i will have to get her going to.bed later and awake earlier hmmmm

Mitch if M has to sleep less at night she'll likely nap more in the day then. I wake F at 6pm for bathtime if she's sleeping. Then she's ready for sleep again by 7.30pm as an hour and a half is all she can handle still.

Reeeally looking forwards to my dinner. I've made a spiced north African lamb stew. Mmmm.

Yay Missy for having a done bathroom and related repairs!! That's only taken what, 7 months??

Emera....thats a good point...she naps regularly during the day...probably 4 x 30-40 min naps...not sure whether she 'needs' or would take morw than that if she slept less at night...i guess so. I actually want her to.add the two afternoon naps together to make a longer one so.i.can do.something constructive with.the time:haha:

Woooooop for Chris Hoy and the boys:happydance:

thanks lads :)

tbh G sleeps 8:30pm - 5am and then back to sleep after quick feed till 9/10am ..so im actually fine with that i guess now i think about it

im also lucky that he has 1x1hour and 1x2hour nap in the day... always at same time... so i can do stuff. good boy :haha:

right im off to sweat off some more fat at zumba... chat when back / tomorrow.... have a good eve ya'lllll :)

waula - yes i am mad. im running the local village show, moving house (aka homeless and moving in with parents) and returning to work and starting R in nursery all in the same week. nuts.

you guys working out is putting me to shame. i think im in denial about the last 1/2 stone just magically disappearing. toning is a big prob too.

yum to american candy store (lozza?)

sorry losing track of who has done what.

congrats on the finished bathroom and re-plastered kitchen

as for things which unreasonably freak me out - the baby sucking/chewing on soft toys and making a gross sucky sound. plastic toys fine. buy why the soft fuzzy ones? makes my teeth feel weird just thinking about it. ditto to fuzzy felts too (do they still make those?)

feeling sick cos just eaten huge cheese and bacon omlette.

OK, i was REALLY good and had a jacket potato with tuna instead of fish n chips (nothing to do with the fact that it's peeing down and i didn't want to go out).

Cuppie, you are bonkers with all that! Yikes! I know what you mean about slurping on soft toys, like if my cat bites wool *vom*

Does it ever just hit you...? I've got a SON! They loveliest son I could have imagined...

ALso, this sounds really gay but I feel like I know his personality already, like he's very funny, and a bit cheeky but also i think he's kind.

yes missey it does just hit me every now again. sometimes im just sitting playing with him and i think 'omg i have got a beautiful baby bouncing on my lap, and he is looking at me and loving me because im his mummy'! i want to run around and show everyone what a lovely baby i have got and how he is mine all mine.

i feel very very lucky.

ps very good for tuna jacket. it takes will power to turn down fish and chips, rain or no rain!

edit: god my typing is bad!

Missy, I will also sound gay but yeah, it does amaze me every day when I stop and. Think about it :)

I also say that A is very cheeky and you can see in her eyes that she is kind and funny. Anyways, we are allowed to make these bold statements as we know these little people inside out - we bloomin' made 'em!!! :rofl:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->