March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Wow Cuppie you've got a lot going on!!!

Mitch - yay for Costa Express :happydance: our local Shell garage gas just been done up and it's got one and so has the new Tesco Extra that's opened near here = surrounded = always rude not to!! :haha:
We've got an evening wedding reception in August, I've bought a maxi dress because I can't be arsed fake tanning my legs :rofl:

meant to say, for those of you getting a jumperoo, I have found it better to put them in it without trousers/jeans ie; just a vest on the bottom half. For some reason any form of baby-gro or jeans etc seems to make their legs shorter or uneven in the seat :flower:

Nude tights are the way forward glow....though i detest them being worn with open toe shoes....bleeeurgh pet hate. Gives me the heebee jeebees (never spelt that before)....have a 'thing' about it

Everyone ....Theres a question...what silly things...totally unreasonablr...give you the willys?? :haha:

Ha glowie you're so right, I got N out of the jumperoo yesterday to make sure his legs were the same length!!!!!!
I find the jumperoo EXCELLANT for getting out resistant burps...yes it's a but sicky too but better out than in!!!!!
Mitch...pet hates...enormous amount of thong/g string on show above waist band. In fact things in general. Ugh. And blokes with their arses hanging out of their trousers in some kind of 'fashion' statement. And underskirts.
X

WT - oooo where overseas
emera- that high chair ur friend has is NUTS.
waula - if i go for jobs soon i will cut short mat leave and prob start TTC as soon as been there for 5/6 months. that way, i will be working about a year before mat leave. so depends on IF i get a job- and wen i start! but i defo want to be pregnant by may.thats for sure. i dont want more than a 2 year gap if possible....
mitch/lozza- so glad u had a fab meet up, loving the photos LOL. jealous i could not join u tho...
glow - ooo nightwork is a great idea. wish my field included night work, but alas, no one wants to be trained at nighttime LOL
WT - aww thanks for the photo comment hunni. its nice to hear because i feel like im working my ass off, but cant really feel/see the results.... so thank you xx
mitch - cant wait to see your pro piccies!
Nic - house sounds FAB!
Mitch - can we see your dress? :) I love dresses :)

pet peeves- my main one, but its not odd, is hearing people EAT. chomp chomp... turns my stomach... i hv to move away. gah.

G has scratches all around his eye..... stupid nails. time for a trim.

BTW, job hunting TOTALLY sucks. BOO!

Ha glowie you're so right, I got N out of the jumperoo yesterday to make sure his legs were the same length!!!!!!
I find the jumperoo EXCELLANT for getting out resistant burps...yes it's a but sicky too but better out than in!!!!!
Mitch...pet hates...enormous amount of thong/g string on show above waist band. In fact things in general. Ugh. And blokes with their arses hanging out of their trousers in some kind of 'fashion' statement. And underskirts.
X

Boxer shorts hanging out above jeans...more accurately jeans that sit below their arse with shorts obviously on display....GET YOURSELF A BLOODY BELT MAN!!!!!

Oh another point ...my 30 day shred dvd has arrived. Very excited...i think the 20 min quick workouts will be great...pop M in the jumperoo/swing and let her watch and laugh at mummy:haha:. Ooh and jumperoo status has changed to dispatched:happydance:

Ft...to add...M scratched her nose during meet up yesterday...just in time for.photo shoot doh!. Oh and you only have to be in employment for a really short period.of.timeto qualify for their mat leave...think ifyou started and were pregnant within 6 weeks (cant remember exactly...looked into it last year)...you still qualify. Doesnt have to be a year or something. Will check

OH YES..... THE SHRED.

i am on day 7 -should hv been 9 but i missed 2days - and ur be pleased to hear that although it still knaccckerrrrs me out... it IS getting easier. until you get to level 2 of course LOL.....dreading it!!!

EDIT TO ADD: about to start day 7's session ... :cry: (as soon as i see adlington win the heat heehee)

To.qualify for.SMP you have to be working for employer for 26 weeks continuously.before the end of the 15 weeks before baby due. According to my maths...that means you could start working for them when you are one week from conceiving...so basically start new job and start trying immediately. Although thats just statutory...guess that employers mat benfits may differ. I was 2 months short:nope:

Not a bad night actually. Got him down at 7 which only lasted 40 minutes but at least I managed to eat dinner with my family then fed him and tried to put him in the travel cot until 9.45. After about 8 attempts I gave up and put him in the middle of my bed where he stayed til 3.15! Fed then back down 4-7, my parents took him til 8.15, I fed him and he fell asleep again at 9.15 and at half 11 I can just hear him stirring again!! Must be growing, he also slept for 3 hrs over lunch yesterday!

Was lovely to meet Mitch and M who is very cute, lovely curly hair! And Mitch great photos, what's really impressive is that they're the right way round :haha:

I then stocked up on stuff at the American sweet shop - wow. Coconut m&ms, mint ones too, a peanut butter flavour twix and a chocolate bar with a great name - "whatchamacallit" oddly that just came up on my iPhones predictive text so I'm guessing it's popular!! Oh, and some tropical skittles, yum. Weight loss will hve to wait a bit.

Re the highchair, I imagine anything that involves sitting says min 6 months, my pushchair bit does for example. Z still flops a bit in the bumbo
So don't think I'll rush to buy a highchair.

Cuppie - amazing about your cousin! Let us know if you get a hold of the medal!
Nic - ooh exciting about the house!

Right, jut waiting for Z to wake so I can feed and head backto Manchester. Although it does mean I can watch more Olympics! Dressage this morning for me.

Lozza - enjoy the dressage!
Mitch - thanks for mat pay info. some of the jobs im going for are prob going to be NHS so i will do my maths carefuly first LOL

just completed todays shred.... yay... until tomo :haha:

JUMPEROOOOOO!!!! :dance:
F is in love! :haha:

Heebee Jeebees: bars of soap!! My god I flipping hate them!! Mostly as I get this weird compulsion to bite them, and then it gives me this gagging teeth on edge feeling and freaks me out! Yes, I know, wacko :wacko: but they you go! Liquid soap only for me thanks!

I want a jumperooooooooo :cry: or rather G does.... he just doesnt know it.

BOO!

OMG. I've just been for a run. And when I got back the shred had arrived so I thought...I'm sweaty, why not make me sweatier. OMG. I just died. Can't even do 5minutes of it. Turned it off. And eaten some brownie instead. Jeez.

FT G has a door bouncer right?? not much difference...(ok well there is but if he's bouncy he'll like bouncing in the door bouncer just as much!!!)

Emera your eebyjeeby made me laugh!!!

Lozza I think Z just needs a double bed :haha: glad you're rested though...and I am LOVING the Olympics. How do people cope who have to work???!!! :haha:

Mum came to visit and N had a complete melt down when she picked him up :dohh: felt terrible...proper sobbing :( she's taken him out in the pram whilst I went for a run - he seemed happier when they left, hope he's not screamed his way round!!! :dohh: I guess this is just another "stage"???

waula - mmmmmmm brownie.

Yup G actually loves his bouncing tigger door thingy - but i cant put him in it as long as i can a jumperoo.... so..... i just talking DH into getting one! :happydance:

apparantly DH has seen a motorbike one (??? i think he may be confused haha) but i want the fisherprice luv u zoo thingy one..... let the battle commence!!!

ps. waula..... let me know when u complete day one of the shred ;) hardest bit for me its darn push ups! I do the ladies ones and even they are killer GRRRR

Waula, you nutter! :haha: and N is either having a phase or he was just a bit overstimulated when your mum picked him up, so lost it a bit. Does she wear perfume that's either strong or very different to yours (or if you don't wear it) as if so, that can throw them in a spin if they aren't used to the smell. Smells can be just as overwhelming as physical and visual stimulation. ;)

Jeez, I seriously need a back massage, and some shiatsu too, I'm feeling all snarled up.

Oh and, FT, Waula is right, door bouncers are just as good. Its just that I can't use our door bouncer in any of the rooms we spend large amounts of time as the doorways are wrong so it won't attach.

EMERA - just noticed ur weight loss thingy! well done hun, your over half way to goal! i cant work in KGs tough... im old fashioned and only know pounds/stone :haha:

well G is now napping.... perhaps bouncing in his door thing wore him out! He was enjoying it thats for sure!

Bars of soap:haha:...I have a similar thing with foil...no problems using it...just have to think.about balls of it and chewing it...with.fillings....shudder!!!!!

Glad you had an ok night lozza

I am now officially scared of the shred. Think.i.will start tomorrow...oooh or actually maybe tonight when M's in bed...Hubby at tennis. Only problem is our living room is full of M stuff!!! and will become more with jumperoo.

Well jealous emera....i think.you ordered something else to.get the additional 10% off so maybe you got next day delivery offer...i didnt:cry:. Hope it comes before the weekend:happydance:

My shred arrived too! I'm ignoring it as I have workmen all over the house... no WAY am i doing it in front of anyone other than T.

Heebeejeebees... people eating, people yawning loudly, people who talk in a sneeze (achooooexcusemeeeeee), bananas (literally not allowed in my house), whistling, my plumber (who bless him, has just offered to drive to town to get me a starbucks).

So there's a plasterer in my kitchen where the plumber went through the floor... so no lunch for me... however there is a burger king about a 3 minute walk from here... what to doooooo?

Oooh Burger King and Starbucks...perfect....in.fact NO NO NO.....bribbery by the plumber...unacceptable. Tell him he can get you one when herl finishes the job....workshy sop:haha:

Another heebee jeebee.....people who take a bite of food....chew it a bit...then.take a mouthful of tea or coffee to 'lubricate' more and then carry on chewing before swallowing. Yuck yuck yuck

M is doing that nap...then wake up crying thing....i know now she wants to go back to sleep and is tryijgbless her...but lots of gasping before thumb suck and off. Its heartbreaking but i know she is still tired and wants to sleep sojust sitting back....hate it though poor baby

I went to boots instead and got a meal deal. Low fat sandwich, monster munch, coke... So having fish and chips tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->