March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

fabulous news on the house Nic!! (would you like a few more? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

happy moving. hope it all goes smoothly for you.

i still haven't heard anything from the agent regarding our offer.

sorry can't remember what everyone else has been up to, shredding? bad MILs etc

another sunny day today but got ironing to do.... boo

Ft...Ascot only 4-5 miles from me....next time you are around down here let me know!!!! Will send you the list so far x

Well there's no way I can catch up on near enough 3 weeks worth of posts :wacko::wacko:

I did track back because I'm a nosey bitch to see what Loo's MIL said :blush:

She obviously is one of those Mothers who doesn't think anyone is good enough for her Son :growlmad: On the other hand, even though I know you are mad my only advice would be careful. Ultimately she is still D's Grandma and Al's Mum these are the kind of arguments that can tear families apart.
Glad you had a good holiday :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well. :hugs:

Glow- Glad to see you poke you're head back in here. :flower: I must say... your profile pic of J on FB looks like he's flipping the bird, but trying to be discreet about it by sticking it in his mouth. Such a cheeky boy. :haha:

Skadi- Sounds like it's time for you to get an actual mouse for your laptop. :thumbup: We don't want your BnB habits to cause you blisters. :winkwink:

Mitch/Missy- Charity shop shopping sounds like a fun idea! I would love to pick up a bunch of books for the boys.

FT- Have fun this weekend, we'll see you when you get back.

AFM... K pulled a good solid Dolly. 7:30-5:15 (with a 5 minute break at about midnight, but that's reasonable). P... uhm... well P needs to be placed on a Performance Improvement Plan. He started off fine at 7:30. But between Midnight and 1:00, he needed his paci about 5 times. At 1:00 he was awake and crying which necessitated me bringing him into the guest bed with me. He eventually went back to sleep, but at 2:30, he was awake again and DEMANDING a lunch break. I put him back in his crib after he ate and he slept there until about 4:30 when he needed to come back into bed with me again. He dozed off again, but woke up at 5:15 (along with K) and decided that it would be a great time to squeal and poop. :dohh: It's a good thing he's cute or he would have been fired a long time ago.

WT, Someone needs to send P to the baby sleep equivalent of a Tony Robbins seminar!

Hey, Glowie! :wave:

Have a great weekend, FT!

Mitch, G loves to cough. She smiles as she does it. So cute!

So me being a super genius, I ate chili last night with beans. As a result, G is grunting and fussing. :dohh:

Also, I must have been so tired last night, because t 3:50 I woke up to somebody pawing my boob and was like, oh! How did you get in bed with me? :shock: unless she's learned to climb and crawl, I had a pretty sleepy feed at some point!

Mouse:haha:

Double nap success here this afternoon:happydance: desperate for M to string a couple of these short naps together...fail this morning when cleaning kitchen but she just woke up after usual 40 mibs..kick about..chatting a bit then back off. I know she needs it...i picked her up after the first section yesterday afternoon and struggled to keep her entertained and happy til bed. This should work out ok...especially as hubby wants to put her down tonight and i need to push bedtime back a little. Hope traffics not the usu:nope:al crap Friday

Hi Lads. I just want to say how much I miss all of you. I love all the pictures on facebook and am getting pretty good at identifying the babies by looks. I'm still rubbish at matching the mamas though. We should make a private facebook group. We can have a BnB translation guide there. I can do that if people are interested.

As for us we're doing well. I'm pretty sure we survived a growth spurt last week. E was constantly hungry for two days and screaming a lot for one. I look lots of pictures because nothing would work to stop him. No teeth yet though he has about two days a week where he screams and bites hard on everything.
We went to our four month check up last week and he's still super skinny. 12lbs 11 oz - 6.6 percentile 60th percentile for height and 50th for head size. The doctor suggested waiting on solids until at least 6 months so he will get as much BM as he can fit. He's getting really strong; he can sit or stand for a second or two before slumping. He can roll both ways as long as no one is in the room, only gets 3/4 over if someone is watching.

Kym, I love that idea! I don't have any of you on fbook for fear of being traced back to here (concerned about privacy), but I would love to join a private fbook group :)

Lads, someone PLEASE give me a quick update on what's been going on the last few weeks? Shred? weaning? buying houses? wedding plans? I just can't find time to read 97 pages...

FT, Sambles, Sillysmiles I sent you a friend request so you can join the facebook group. Let me know it I missed someone. If facebook is truthful all posts should be private and the group shouldn't show up on your profile or anything.

* Loo happened across a ring hidden in a drawer and the whole thread went crazy until she was proposed to, luckily it was soon after.

* Emera might have been pregnant and the whole thread went crazy until she tested (bfn)

* MsC's dad fell ill with pneumonia and a bad infection and was doing very badly but now he's on the mend, if slowly

* Cuppie's house sold but the one they were buying fell through

* FT got everybody doing the Jillian Michaels Shred... well, really just the crazy ones among us ;)

* Nicnak's offer on a house was accepted

* Loo's future MIL has behaved like a bit of a cow

Hmm... that's all I can remember.

Yay Crowned. Does this mean we'll get to see you?

Cuppie... we need to include Cuppie on our private page. Do you have a FB at all?

Thanks so much mouse!!

I knew about a few of those (happened just before I left), but some are new.
*oo, have you decided on a wedding location/date yet, then?
MrsC, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad but very thankful to hear he's doing better.
Cuppie, so sad to hear about the house!!! Was it because of the chain that it fell through?
Shred... I have the DVD, and did it once before, about 2 years ago... how far in is everyone?
Hooray for Nicnak - big congratulations, hon!!

Yes, vacation went quite well. Things got a bit rough a couple of times, but I took all your advice and just walked away with A and had some quiet time in our tent a few times, and that worked out great. All-in-all, a fabulous, long (19 days!) vacation which created lots of fun memories!!

Thanks to Emera also for posting the weaning blurb. A has started on a bit of rice cereal in the evenings, and LOVES it, opening her mouth wide for every bite. It's so fun!

Yep, WT, I think so! Who should I pm my real name (fbook name) to so I can be added to the group?

Anyone can add people to the group. (obviously: please only add March Mamas)

N having a monster feed... C'mon baby got some Olympics to watch/perve on (!) and some shredding to do...

I kick boxed this morning, and can barely move now.

Crowned, we are getting married in Cuba, and going out there in just under 15 weeks. Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!

Cuppie, please please let someone add you on fb. It feels wrong to eave one of our loyal mamas out! :hugs:

I really want a curry. Or pizza. Stupid diet.

btw - found out this afternoon that our offer has been rejected... homeless again. quite gutted really.

im trying to work out who is who on FB!

Are we deserting here for FB? I hope not as this is easier to chat on! I dont think cuppie is on FB rather than just not having added us?

I've walked about 5 miles today. Had Gu black forest gateaux desserts though plus a couple of biscuits earlier, oh and some chocolate raisins. Loving this nice weather at last!

Quick question about frozen ebm... I have 3 feeds worth in the freezer which I want to use sunday when I'm at the Olympics. Driving to the inlaws first which will be about 2 hours by the time I've been dropped at the station. What do I do with the milk re it being defrosted? We'll leave at 8am so he'll probably want a first feed about 11/12.

Edit - ah so you are on FB cuppie!

i think it is much easier on here... at least the posts are in chronological order. i can't cope with the posts all being allover the place!

what about a cool bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"