March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Boo I knew 3 nights of 5 hours was too much to hope for. Two stretches of 1hr 45 mins so far tonight. Not great when intervals tend to get shorter as the night progresses!!

Miss the chatter on here - Lozza how did your night turn out? Hope you have fab hols :hugs:
Emera how is F now? Recovered? X
Kel :hi: when you moving back to blighty?
Laura how are you and A getting on?
Love the recipe file on fb - great idea...
Loo hope your outlaw weekend is going ok. I'm a bit like you...forever asking questions I don't reallyneed to know the answer for. DH is very good at dodging the questions now. Big hugs lady xxx
Nothing much new at his end apart from job issues - we're moving in spring and I'm meant to go back to work in Jan but it'll be over an hours commute so not going back but absolutely dreading telling them :( and dreading the search for a new job, been there since I graduated....it's very comfy there...but the on call was horrendous. Just need to get CV done and stop worrying I think...

How's the sleep training going lads? Not heard much about it recently? X

2 weeks Kelly?! Wow! How come you're moving back? Think I missed it.

Waula, wow, that's massive news. When did you decide? I'm sure you will have no problems in getting a job. Did you say you were moving to Herefordshire? How exciting! Don't worry about it just yet. We really ought to come to yours to sample the pubs gelato and stone baked pizzas before you move...

Impending doom for me tomorrow. We are off to Shrewsbury for 2pm to meet the inlaws and we are both feeling sick and anxious about it. I've been comfort eating out of stress for days and don't want to even think about how much of my good work I have undone, but I'm always Luke this during stress. Just want it over and done with.

Just having another fab bf with D. I can't believe she is still happy to be having one feed a day! I'm amazed my supply has kept up. It feels so nice and cuddly. A perfect way to end the day <3

D's sleep training during the night went fab. She now goes to sleep by herself (we just pop her in the cot and say its bedtime), and she wakes up anywhere between 6 and 7am. The daytime naps are the struggle though. She will only nap for 30 minutes, which would be ok if she want content, but she is EXHAUSTED not an hour later. I have tried everything I can to lengthen the naps, but nothing works. On top of that, it can take 30 mins for her to get to sleep. It's so frustrating. So sleep training is magic at night, but I'm at a complete loss during the day :cry:

Oh Loo Hun :hugs: will be thinking of you tomorrow. Keep your cool lady - you are doing an amazing selfless thing by just going and being there. Just get it done and get your family back up home. Don't worry about comfort eating either - you've lost the weight of a whole human, if you've put on a bit you know you can lose it just like you have been doing for ages. I'm so really pleased for you for D's night time sleeps and for you still doing your evening BF. makes me really happy as you TOTALLY deserve it. No tips for daytime naps. N hasn't done more than 40mins until the past week and he's done a 10-12 nap out of the blue. Not sure if it's food as he's properly feasting now...but whatever it is I send it to D!!!
We're moving over to Shropshire - 30mins from Shrewsbury (!) and I'd LOVE for a pizza/gelato meet up!!! NW lads...are you game?! And niknak? X

Go, D! Good little night sleeper!

Hope things aren't too bad for you tomorrow, Loo... just remember, it's like childbirth... it will be over eventually!

G's bedtime routine has regressed a bit and I'm not sure what to do about it. The way our schedule works out, she eats just about every two hours, so if I feed her before we start to get ready for bed, by the time she's ready to sleep, she's hungry again and then she zonks out when I feed her. She goes down like a dream but it's because I'm bf'ing her to sleep, which we didn't used to do.

But not sure sleep training is on the horizon for us, as we'll be moving soon and then traveling again and those are red flags.

Okay, so it's DH's birthday and I offered him birthday sex and he declined... UM. Way to make your exhausted wife feel even less attractive.

:shock: did you offer it to him with a smile and a wink, or with a 'I guess I better do this' kind of face? Maybe he thought he was doing you a favour by declining?

These men are really bloomin insensitive! :hugs:

I feel so anxious and bleugh. Dee's had an unusually unsettled night, Al and I are both tired out, and we have impending doom to look forward to.

Crappy night and argument central here. I could throttle him right now. Poor E just had the worst wind and was beside herself. After 4 hours sleep i have the choice of staying home (I dont think so) or a rail replacement bus with E back to the conference and the creche. That is looking highly preferable.

Really sorry Mouse, there's no other response but to feel rubbish and unattractive, I would. I hope things looked up after your post? Loo, thinking of you today. Sorry you've had a gruelling night before a stressful day, guess D can sense some tension. Bah. Humbug.

Mouse- Unacceptable! For the record, you look great!

Loo- Fingers crossed, and we'll be thinking of you today. If it ends up being awful, we'll be here for you with wine and cake. :hugs: :wine: :cake:

MsC- Men!

Kelly-HI!!! Are you on FB? We have a FB group if you want to join us. :flower:

AFM... today is our 1 year anniversary. 1 down... Whew. DH is planning to make me breakfast, which is sweet. Of course it's also his way of getting out of baby duty. He's not as sneaky as he thinks. ;)

Mouse, did he decline it like
"Urgh *puke* no thanks!!!" or
"no thanks honey, why don't you have a hot bubble bath and then i'll give you a massage" or
*distracted by video games* "nuh"

If it was anything other than the middle option then i'd divorce him.

Missy, are you feeling sick because you are pregnant? Just asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->