March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Missy, are you 'amused' because you know you are pregnant and we don't yet?? xxx

:kiss:

Okay, lads. I have one of those stories that is only appropriate for the anonymity of BnB.

As you know... DH and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday. Awww. :cloud9: In order to consummate 366 days of wedded bliss (or rather 366 days of not killing each other) we carved out some time for :sex:. I even took the time to shave and wear something lacy. Ooo la la. DH really wanted me to pull out the massage oils, of which we have quite a collection from back in the day when we actually had time for things like massages. Anyhoo... I grabbed a small bottle of what I thought was innocent massage oil. The label had come off, so I didn't realize that I had actually grabbed a bottle of K-Y Touch Warming Oil. At first it didn't seem like a big deal as DH was kissing me and massaging my thighs lovingly. :blush: Well.... uhm.... fast forward a bit and yadda yadda yadda, that shit is HOT! Lava hot. Normal people would have stopped. But we knew that if we didn't take advantage of the moment, it might be awhile before our schedules aligned again. So, we kept going. We were both hot, and not in a good way, but refusing to stop until the job was done. It was all so ridiculous that we started giggling during the deed, trying to pass it off as sexy talk. Once it was all said and done, I laid back and said "my foof is on FIRE". Of course DH doesn't know what a foof is which made it even more hilarious to me. I'm glad my husband has a sense of humor.

Moral of the story: warming massage oils do not feel nice when they make their way to your sensitive bits. Fiery foofs are not sexy.

WT, I am now actually crying laughing. Clearly not the sexy time you were hoping for but hilarious!

Omg WT that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Fiery foof!!!!!!! Special massage oils...hmmmm...we have none. Hope you've both recovered!!!! Xx

And my DH wouldn't even have boring non-burny sex with me! I mean, dang.

You guys are hardcore. ;)

Mouse, perhaps you should have specified that it would be non-burny. I'm sure that would have set the mood. ;)

Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! WT you are hillarious!!! I hope you sang to the tune of the Kings of Leon song "aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! MY FOOF is on fiiiire"

Hillarious.

Tonight I agreed to do some market research for my mortgage company. Great, they are paying me £50! Crap that it is from 8.30 - 10pm. Don't they realise my bedtime is 10pm? Bah.

OMG, Loo, I totally wish I'd thought to sing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Of course I'd have probably gone the old school route rather than the KOL route. "The foof, the foof, the foof is on fiiire." ;)

Oh, and crap. You just used my name!! Naughty, Loo.

"it burns, burns, burns, the foof of fiiiire, the foof of fire" ? :haha:

"it burns, burns, burns, the foof of fiiiire, the foof of fire" ? :haha:
I fell into a burning foof of fire? :rofl:

The U2 fans could go with "Foof fi-i-i-i-i-re!" (to the tune of "Desire")

:rofl: I didn't think the full lyrics through on that suggestion and I've just died laughing so much I'm crying, and OH wanted me to explain what was so funny....I didn't even know where to start! :haha:

Bwhahahahahaha. :rofl: Crying with laughter. I will never hear Johnny Cash the same again.

Bwahahah! I love the thread I have come back to. Course you could have Steely Dan's Fire in the hole. Pretty explanatory I suppose. I personally like "I fell in to a burning foof of fire". Poor you. At least you got some though so bigger commiserations to Mouse. I am ashamed to say our DTD total post baby is low. Booooo. I'm hoping things are settling down now so I finally find a groove.

I keep wanting to come on and post but then get irrationally afraid of jinxing things. I am hoping E's biggest struggles with food are subsiding. We've not had her wake up in tears for a couple of nights now and generally, I hope, things have improved. She woke up the night before last at 1am, I fed her and she slept till 8. Last night she went till 4:30, had a feed and she then slept till 8 again. Woken up by a poo explosion. Hurrah as she's been constipated for a week.

How's everyone else's babes dealing with food now?

G's totally off food. We started giving her rice cereal when her stomach was at its worst so I cut it out, and now I just haven't gone back since she's not totally good yet. Plus it's a lot of trouble for something she doesn't enjoy very much. I'm sure at the 6-month ped appointment next week the doctor will give us some food instructions, probably back on the rice cereal.

Can anyone reassure me about baby constipation? A usually goes every other day but hasn't been in 5 days now. What should I do? Can I give her anything? Feed her anything to help? She seems perfectly happy and is still eating and drinking well... Bit concerned though!

Have you given her prunes or even extra water to see if it will move along? If she seems comfortable though she probably is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->