March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Bet your heart was going ten to the dozen peeing on that stick!!! Phew. But boo. X

Yeah, I wasn't really nervous until I did it! Mega phew. But this time next year.... Maybe!

sneaky!!!! congrats.... i guess. lol. :)

wow ive not been on here for yonks.... *sob*

dare i visit the baby club section? hahahaha. i could bring up cats. ;)

Waula, no signs of any teeth yet. She has been drooling like a hound since about 3 months, she has had a snotty nose/cold for about a month, red cheeks, red nappy rash, nomming hard, bloomin miserable patches - all the signs, but no teeth. Enough already!

Loo - G is exactly the same in terms of drooling, more wet nappies and nomming - and has been for about 3 weeks :( but no sign of upper teeth yet.

and dont you dare stress about the weight gain. these things happen. thats life. just sort it out next week. Your still fab :)

ps. i didnt lose weight before my wedding. I lose weight when im stressed and unhappy; but put it on when really cheery.... so i think i put on half a stone just before the big day!! haha x

Boooo was on here this morning then Missy sneakily tested whilst I was off grrrrr. Lovely conversation with OH missy....and you said he didnt want kids...I knew knew knew that Ted would change his mind. I remember the conversation we had in Ikea.....*feeling smug*. Seriously though please for you guys and I predict a proposal before or over Christmas. Its a sure fired bet x x Sorry about the BFN I guess....I know you didnt want it yet....but tbh how cool would that have been :thumbup:. Next year maybe x x

Loo - sorry about the gain - I lost nothing before the wedding tbh but you dont really want to lose too much cos (a) you look fab anyway and (b) you are paying for dress alterations - gutted if it didnt look 100% perfect on the day.....so excited for you...how many days?

FT - shame on you....our group creator absent for soooo long...welcome back x x

Wa-hooooo! Managed to get my crap Crapberry to log on here...Missy, you're a tease!!! Phew...glad you're happy!!! And YAY for the convo...OH sounds like he's considering your future...wedding bells anyone :grin:

Loo...A is EXACTLY the same. Sooooooo over teeth before she even gets any!!!

How do you all manage to be on here aand FB?!? I suppose if my girl ever napped forr longer than a long blink, I too could keep up...hmmm.

Gotta go she's stirring again and I washed my hair 2 hours ago so my fringe is beyond the help and all kinky...wish I had 'wash and go' hair...

xxxxxx

Missy - good news on the test (I presume..)

Ft - there is currently a mega long cat thread in baby club, a cat mauled someone's twins!!

Flight this morning was fine, left the house just before 8 and was in Surrey by 11! Easier than the train that's for sure. And a nice half empty plane so I had 3 seats to spread over.

Mitch - ill be in Guildford tomorrow morning so might see you wondering round!

Hope everyone had good nights; we got a 12-3 shift so marginally better than the usual 2 hours!

Hey ladies - not been on and come to see if missy was reduffed????

Missy - was it what you were wishing for - glad you get to do your course

Loo - Can i just remind you of how much weight you have lost????? 8 stone - that right lady a whole person. I know it sucks to put on believe me im there just now. I put on in the run up to my wedding - half a stone i comfort eat - try just focus on the outcome and get to class

I havent been in two weeks and feel terrible about it

L xx

Missy, congrats :wacko: sounds like a great chat you had too. :hugs: you must feel good today. xx

Lozza, glad the flight went well. Have fun.

Well, I wimped out of going to SW, but I have planned our meals for the week so hopefully will stay on track. If I can get that 1.5 back off by the next wI, I'll be a happy bunny.

After Ms bedtime moved to.nearer 7pm...the delayed reaction to clock.going back.she is statrting to.kick off at 6:30 again....aaah well..still sttn. Hoping tonight is the same as shes a bit snotty and coughy...poor bubba x

How's Mia getting on Mitch? Poor ill little babies :(
We've had our first mulled wine of the winter season :dance:

Well all fine here....normal night:happydance:...so.far. Have heard two little coughs but not waking her.

Hope all the snotty.babes have a quiet night x

Mulled wine? Lush!

D went from fast asleep to SCREAMING in zero seconds. Definitely in pain. It took both of us, every ounce of combined determination and eventually a dose of Calpol to get her relaxed again. She's sleeping again now but keeps wimpering in her sleep. Fx for a not too bad night.

Hope you all have good nights too. x

24 friggin days Loo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24? That's flaming nuts! We leave 3 weeks yesterday. Eeeek!!! I'm so unbelievably worried about jet lag - the hour the clicks went back effected her badly enough! I just hope a tooth makes an appearance between now and then!!!

24 days. Eeep!

24 days wooooooop...so exciting and very jealous for your holiday :happydance:

Well normal night.for us and no.crusty snot...wondering if its not a cold but teeth related??!!

Off to.Guildford this afternoon...hubby has given me some money towards a new coats i.want.....also.going to.stalk Lozza:winkwink:...i actually think.shes there this morning so will miss her

Good days all round lads.....

Coats as in more than one? :haha:

Oh, and like I keep saying to Al - it's NOT a holiday :rofl:

Have fun today. x

Oooops yeah honeymoon!!!! Wooop:happydance:

Just the one coat required...seriously starting to.watch the pennies now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members