March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Mouse, can you say all of that to your sister? Maybe she just needs a gentle shove. Perhaps tell her you understand that she's sad and finding things difficult but explain that you really need her to be a little more focused on her work with you and that while you understand that she's finding things difficult you are worried ...? Maybe?

Ms c- I am heart broken for you and your family. My sister and her partner had to make some choices surrounding their pregnancy, the chose to continue but had come up with the idea that they would tell people they were one of the unlucky few that the amnio went wrong.. Hard enough having to tell people their was issues let alone tell then you choose not to continue the pregnancy. It's really unfair..

Mouse- why not talk to your sisters and just ask her if she wants to continue working for you.. Just let her know your concerns and then ask her if you were not her sister would she be doing the things she's doing.. If she wants to continue working for you then tell her you expect her to treat it like a proper job and you like a proper boss...

Mouse...sorry about the issue with.your sister.....as you say she perhaps doesnt realise the impact her lateness/not showing up.has on you, G and your hubby.(and relations between.the two.of you with friction etc). I am sure she is just totally consumed by her health and medication and doesnt.mean to put you out....perhaps a gentle chat.to.reassess.the boundaries...what her job entails and what you expect. She is not doing this as a favour to.you....you are paying her a salary. Good luck...i am sure it will be fine after an open and honest chat. On that note a chat with your hubbys sisyer is well overdue...i would want.to.know her plans and how long she intends to.stay. Hope she is paying for her keep at least

Well i have buggy.fit this morning....running round a park with M chilling in pushchair soulnds like hell...i.am going to.be a wheezing mess. Wish me luck....at least its at some reasonable hour of the morning...10am start. Right best dig those trainers out

Mouse - tough one, it's hard mixing family an business I guess. Hope you and her sort everything out, and get your SIL kicked out the house!!

Rubbish night again yesterday - slept 7-12 but had to be settled at 7.45. 9 and 11. And the I couldn't get to sleep until after I'd fed him at 1. I then cant even remember what happened after that! Think I might try and keep a food/sleep diary for a few days as I can't see what I did differently to the night before?!

Excited about Monday now! I've put my train ticket into my purse so I don't forget them!

Oh Lozza I dreamt that you and Z had a fabulous night! He was up most of the night but he escaped from his cot and baked you a cake before going back and clambering in his cot. And you were asleep the whole time! No??!

Ergh, feeling more and more ill. Gaah, i soo need to get better before Monday!!! Anyone know if Echinacea is ok with bf??

Feeling a bit wobbly about the fact that F needs to see a pediatrician, its a worry, but also, it will be good to get to the bottom of things. Like i said to the doctor, i just can't understand how she can be eating the amount she's eating and not gaining more weight, even with the activity levels?

Sooo, food for today: 20 mins bf, breakfast 3/4 bowl porridge made with double cream, whole banana. 5 mins bf, snack 10 blueberries, 2 apple wedges, 1 banana baby biscuit. Lunch, whole wholemeal cream cheese sandwich, 2 cherry tomatoes, fromage frais pot. 10 mins bf snack 2 slices of banana Soreen spread with unsalted butter. Dinner, 1/2 slice of 14" deep pan pizza (chicken peppers courgettes double cheese) 1/2 all butter pastry spinach and goats cheese mini quiche (90g) whole plum baby brekkie pouch (ran out of yogurts!) and 10 blueberries. 5oz bottle of formula (made 7oz, but she only had 5)

MsC, I'm so very very sorry for your brother and sil. xxxx

Lozza, great stretch of 6 hours!

Mouse, you are so patient and good with your sister. Sounds like its exactly what she needs.

Waula, is Noah 100% better now? Dee has started fake coughing. Very amusing and annoying at the same time!

So excited about Monday. Nervous too, but glad that I know 6 of you. Will be lots of fun. xx

Noah all mended thanks Loo! Feeding is SO much easier! DH just brought him down because he was coughing! FFS!!! So 30mins later and I've rocked him back to sleep and now I'm making pizza dough for tomorrow. Really trying to kick the 10pmfeed habit (think its more of a feed/trump habit actually).

X

Emera, that does seem like a lot of food but then Astrid has had the same problem and the food now seems to have made a bit of a difference. I'm so glad that the doctor took you seriously and although it's going to be a bit of a worry that she's seeing a paediatrician, it's great because hopefully they will be able to come to some conclusions about what is going on.

Loo, 11 days! So exciting! I'm so jealous. I wish I could get married again. it's awesome!

I'm also very excited about Monday. I'm really worried that I'm going to be a lonely fatty in the corner surrounded by all you hot, confident mamas. Haha!

Lol Laura!!!! I think we're all a bit worried but it'll be fine once we're there. I can vouch for the NW mamas being a noisy bunch! And completely normal. Ahem!!

Loo since writing that post N is streaming with friggin snot and is screaming! Arghhhhhhh! Calpol and karvol. It's burning my nose hairs but seems to be helping (he's slapping my face and chomping on my hoody). Is this teeth? I can't face another cold. Also I've been meaning to ask how Dee got on with the abx? And magic??

Lozza hope your night goes ok...

He woke up after 20 mins, DH got him to burp in the cot without picking him up (a first) then he stayed silent for the next 4 hours til 11.30. I he'd him thru the crying/ trumping but after half an hour and 3 failed put downs from asleep in arms I gave up and trying to feed him back off now. Ive set midnight as a don't feed before time so at least I have a point to aim for! He doesnt seem to be going to sleep, he's not actually drinking though either I don't think!

Laura - don't be daft! We're looking forward to meeting you having had a couple of failed attempts in the past!

Ive got a tickly cough, it's so annoying trying not to cough as it makes him jump or wakes him up again.

Poor N, hope the transfer to bed goes ok, and I hope some teeth appear! Z's been shaking his head and rubbing his ears for a few days which I'm hoping is teeth; the GP said its not an ear infection anyway.

Laura, F is 7.75kg now. She's not exactly falling off the chart, but equally after 2 months on a high calorie diet she's only gained 200g. The doctor looked at the chart and asked about her feeds, and said, ok, that sounds fine, does she eat any solids at all? I think she assumed from her gain that she wasn't weaned at all!? I'll just be glad to know if there is, or isn't a problem. If there is a cause, at least we won't have missed it, and if there isn't a cause, then I'll just keep feeding her and be fine with the fact she's a petite girlie! I just hate to think that, maybe she's got an intolerance that's causing problems, and her diet needs changing, or she has some sort of chemical imbalance, or something, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->