March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

All good here thanks...Wanted you Girls to know I hadnt forgotton about you :hugs:

He won't sleep! Slept 7-10.30, it's now 2am and I can't get him back to sleep! I've rocked, fed, pinned him down, just left him next to me, pushed him in the buggy for 20 minutes, nothing's worked. Tonight I'm having my first night out since he was born *- antenatal girls Xmas meal. I think I might fall asleep into my pudding. Why does he have to pick the one night I needed to be reasonably rested?! It's so frustrating! I know he doesn't need the feed, he threw the last one up but I'm still feeding again in desperation.
I wrote this on FB then decided it was better here where no one will read it!

I'm aorry you've had such a rough night and sorry I missed this in the middle of the night. I was up until three last night. :/

:hugs:

Share the pain! She got up for food at 5.30. Bah! I'm at the hairdressers, pretending I'm notknackered! :rofl:

crapppity crap nights Lozza/Laura. :nope:
is it going to be new year sleep training Lozza??! poor sleepy mamas :sleep:

something has happened with N. I sometimes think this leap stuff is all a bit of nonsense. but i think he might have had a leap/wonderweek/something. all of a sudden he can REALLY eat. and he's really trying to move. and he's really sleeping. and he's copying everything. i love to see them change and develop and grow up. god, i love being a mum.

Bums for the crappy sleeping lads! :hugs:

Waula, totally hear you! I was doing stuff in the kitchen today and F was in her chair watching me. I saw her out of the corner of my eye looking at everything i was doing and so turned to look at her and smiled. She smiled right back and waved, and it was something about the look she gave me, more than anything, that made me stop and really look at her, and realise that she wasn't looking at me, she was studying me, what i was doing etc, and soaking it all up like a sponge. She's so switched on, and tries to chat to me (she does her "blah blah blah, yeah yeah yeah" with a sentence type cadence back to you if you address her), copies me, dances to music, sings etc. Its lovely, and fascinating to see, because she's totally not like Roh at all! :)

Hiya ladies..not sure if you remember me as i only managed my very first post and ended up with a computer virus! .. Cost me an arm and a leg so scared me off!... I now have a fancy phone that hopefully has a built in anti virus thingy so hope it won't happen again! .. Your post made me cry emeera ..i love my kids so much it hurts...scares me how time goes by so fast..i just wish i had more time to spend with them both..working and being a mum is not the way to go! .. Id leave tomorrow if i could.
This thread has gone sooo quite..makes me sad..

Hi blessing! Yes I do remember you! We're all on FB and that's as crazy as here used to be, but with photos and videos. I miss here too though. You can join us on FB if you want - you don't have to befriend us all, there's a private group to join. Let me know if you're interested x

Aww ta lozza...id love to join u guys on Facebook... How do i find you as i don't wanna post my email address on here lol...

I'll send you a pm with my name now, I think I'm the only one with that name on FB!

Thank you...gonna try and find ya now if my little man lets me!....should be putting him to bed...5 more minutes ...hehe

I assume you're jtd blessing? If so I'll get you added to the group!

I love it on here! Not sure I would still be as sane as I am if it wasn't for here. :)

I would very much like to join your facebook group, as I can't always get on here. Could someone please send me a link or a name etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->