March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Hope everything is ok with minimouse city xx all drs receptionists are the same (ask Glowie lol!!!)

Josie - Waula's added you to the group, you should see hundreds of posts a day appear on your newsfeed now! It's a totally private group, can't be searched for, doesn't appear on google etc so people are happy to post more. However at the moment, it's mostly about Christmas baking!

Ps - ill send you a friend request, my initials are LP x

my left boob is singlehandedly trying to solve world hunger.

Last night was better... 7.30-12.30, quick feed then down til 4,45, quick feed and slept til 7.45!!! Best night in a while. In bed with me from 12.30 but don't care about that. The night before he'd done 7-1 without any resettling (rest of the night was crap but n shared the bed and j dont think z had enoigh room to roll over properly) so that's 2 long stretches undisturbed in 2 nights. I've had dairy too :shrug:

I'm not yet hoping its the start of something...

Oh, and last night was the first night my boobs haven't felt massive since dropping the daytime feed. It's been 6 days so I guess my supply is regulating? They also don't feel big this morning so maybe he took the same as usual, just in 2 feeds instead of 4/5?!

GREAT NEWS LOZZA (AND YES I'M SHOUTING!!!) xxxx

And in even more exciting news... He just farted!! By himself!! This may not be amazing news to the rest of you but he only ever passes wind when feeding so to shift a couple before bed just while we were gettin him dry is a miracle. We were so proud :dohh:

2 nights do not a pattern make... 3 hours. Seems like he's in pain though so calpol in after a long struggle and after more wind so hopefully a quick comfort feed and I can put him back in the cot. Very sweetly he wanted daddy cuddles, cried when he came back to me and put his arms out to DH!! He loved that!

Mouse - are your nights better these days?
Sillysmiles - hope you're getting some sleep too! X

awwww...daddy cuddles! cute. and i bet its made N's night!!!! fingers crossed he does a good stretch for you now... xxx

Lozza- So glad you had a couple good nights! Daddy cuddles are sweet.

Mouse- Hope they managed to get the right info to the dr. and everything is ok.

I'm beyond tired today, her two front teeth are coming in and last night has been the worst night so far. I only had to go in 4 times but she would randomly cry out in her sleep every hour or so which would wake me up. Then she decided she was up for the day at 5:15. She's been asleep an hour now and has made some noises once so tonight may be another long one, yawn. Luckily I only have one day and then I will have extra hands for over a week! We leave on Monday to spend 5 days with my parents, really hoping her teeth quit bugging her by then so she's not grumpy on the plane. Makes me smile thinking of all the extra people who will want to play with her, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself.

A good night again! 7.15-1.15 with no need to go into him. Sleepy feed til 2 then slept til 5.45, fed and slept til 8! Shows its probably not hunger as he had no dinner and puked up lunch.

Silly - enjoy sitting and watching others entertain D! And rest! X

Fingers crossed z is soundly asleep (and Lozza too!) xxx

Hello thead, happy Christmas. I hope everyone had a good one. Mine was ok, nice to see people. Found the day hard though, some relationships are strained and I felt like my chest was tight with sadness.

Glad to read your nights are making some improvements Lozza, how's everyone else's? We're staying at my brothers whilst they are away, great night last night but she was difficult to put down tonight and ended up humming herself to sleep. It's usually wind that causes this, so no idea what the night will bring. I'll blame that on the sprout she ate.

Mouse, how's G?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->