• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Cantaloupe! What do they base the fruit thing on? How do I go from a cantaloupe to a banana?!

Maybe its like a plantain or something? :haha: Actually though i think the whole fruit system is based on length, rather than actual mass, and a banana is longer than a cantaloupe....right? :shrug:

I can't wait for you all to meet your squishy newborns! We had a great night with only three feeds and now I'm having a gorgeous snuggley bf in bed. Loved up!

Dee in in the garden with Al hanging out the nappies as they need to be done daily now there are two lots of them. Loving Flynn's super fluffy bum though. It looks massive and silly and scrummy.

Determined to have a good day today.

Ahhhhhhh Loo! That's more like it!!! Yay!!! :happydance: :dance: :dance: I truly hope that the feeding madness is at an end and you'll just settle into lush lushness. So, you're actually bonkers, Flynn is already is fluffies??! Squeeeee! How does that work? Have you got a million??! Using the CB's with him and Dee? Omg. I forget I'm preggo and then you remind me with a lush post like this and I'm on top of the world about how ace all of this is. Thank you!! Xxx

Nawwww!

We put F in fluffies when his stump fell off (day 6). He is in LL bamboo's (we have 18), and Dee is in her BumGenius. We put the wash on each night mainly because the pail is full and we have nowhere to put the dirty ones. They look massive on F though, but SO cute! I love them!

No, in my head you use CB's and I cannot remember that they're not and that thry are BGs so from now on when I write CB can you read BG. Thank you. I'm well impressed mate!!

gotta love moving your EDD forward a week! woo hooooo! (and I am absolutely definitely telling work tomorrow...)

Yay for appleseeds Wouldluv!!

xxx

terrified. i've also got a mega busy day on tomorrow so i'm hoping i can grab 5 mins with the practice manager at some point.. i'll then have to hunt down a partner too. fun. i just don't want them to feel like i'm taking the mick. i love it there and really think i'll be there long term. wish me luck! x

I didn't tell them. I was mega busy then had five mins with practice manager and she was being all lush about me and saying how I'm the best thing that's happened to the practice in the past few years...and I totally chickened out! I am an idiot and a loser and a wuss. But I have a peach baby in my belly!!! I'm going to text her now and ask to see her tomorrow as I have some news. Then I can't back out. X

Oh no! You wuss! I bet they'll be thrilled for you. Don't worry too much.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"