• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

Cantaloupes are HUGE Laura??! I'm trying to get on to our old thread and can't seem to get on to it... is it lost???!

Am I really a canteloupe?! Amazing!

At my scan the monographer said the baby is 16 cm from crown to rump so that's plus legs! Amazeballs!

I'm sad about our old thread. I wonder if there's anyone we can ask about it?

Oooh we are all moving along so quickly this time!

I love this place too. Been getting a few more definite pokes and jiggles in my belly today - I am absolutely loving being pregnant this time round. I've got tons of energy and feel totally lush. Makes me sad (and doubt!) that this may be our last!! Don't tell Cupcake ;) xx

Haha! You're absolutely going to have more. How can you stop yourself? After all, you have such lush babies. :D

And a sweet potato is massive!

x

I'm hating being pregnant this time. I didn't like it last time but I was so excited I ignored it. It's a good thing there's a decent outcome of all of this!!

I think I just dislike pregnancy. It's too uncomfortable and while I am looking forward to actually having a third trimester this time *fingers crossed*, I am also terrified of just how much more uncomfortable I can get!

Mangoes, papayas and aubergines! How exciting!

Also, I have a 2 month old! How did that happen?

huge massive kicks this morning, even daddy could feel them - he was SO excited!!! :cloud9: Hope you and bumps and babies and toddlers are all keeping well :) Skadi - how early were you with K? What a milestone it'll be to pass that day with this one... xxxx

My water broke at 28+4 and she was born at 29+2.

yeeeesh. so these next few weeks need to fly by with no excitement please. how are your obs appt going? any extra checks this time? really hope you get to experience 3rd tri and its joys this time round (by joys i mean stretch marks, over due madness and belly button popping!!) xxx

No excitement is right! My belly button popped around 19 weeks both times so I HAVE experienced that part at least lol.

yay im fruity!!! and I got to skip being seeds and pips whoohooo :) Cant believe the fruit / veg you lot are... where has the time gone??!!!

Loo - 2 month old? wow-eeee! unbelievable.

Yay! I love this, it's a great blueberry!

I can't believe I'm a papaya. I think i'm already in the fruits that don't change every week! Madness! Also, I worked out it's my V day on Monday and I'm in third tri in two weeks. Seriously?!!

Wow! I'm so excited to see farty back on here with her blueberry!!!! V day Laura - amazing. Just amazing. I had a sneaky peak at my bean this afternoon ha!! how naughty!!! xxxx

Go on, is it a cock and balls or is it the other flavour?!?! Did you see?!!? Did you look?!?!

Sooo, exciting! I wish I had a sneaky cow looker inner!

Also, how is it nearly time for your 20 week scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->