• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Mamas 2012 Baby Group (Closed Group)

I honestly didn't see, tbh I had 2 vets with me cooing over the picture and it was sat pretty low so didn't want to get certain lower bits exposed!!! but it was sat there with its fists up by its mouth. CUTE! And yup, 20 week scan week on Monday (at 21weeks). Madness. But awesome. xxx

a cantaloupe?? but that's bloody massive! :shocked:

Oooh I'm a pumpkin now! One more day and I'll be more pregnant than I ever have been.

Only a peach.. That's not very big.. Sometimes I think these fruits are mixed up. At my ultrasound they said the baby was about 6cm.. That's bigger then a peach...

I can't believe that a banana can make my belly so huge... Hope all you Mamas are keeping well and dandy xxxxxx

Paul I can't believe you called me *arty :( and i bet you've scanned loads more times than ur letting on ;)

Do you have a 'feeling' as to whether its a girl or boy bean? :)

I just posted a reply on a Doppler thread in first tri, and someone asked me 'are you feeding your baby a tortilla chip in ur picture???'

With pride I have said 'nope a McDs fry!' Hahaha I bet all the first time mums to be are mortified!!! ;)

But you didn't get to even be a squash before did u? So it's amazzzzzzing <3 :)

A lime?? an avocado?? a squash?? whooooaaaaa! ace :)

and last day of papaya... wtf! very pleased to be so close to v day though. it is quite a milestone isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->