March Marvels 2019

MrsReed - That's great! This will be my third pregnancy and I'm still excited for the little things you get from the office!

Pinkee - Ugh that's super frustrating and I understand.. I once had the office tell me when I went in for an appointment that my glucose levels were outside of value and they had the redo the test. I was freaking out thinking that it was high. Decided to call when I get home and request the numbers. Then found out they didn't get my blood to the lab in time. So, when they told me they had to retest they made it seem like my blood levels were off instead of apologizing for the mistake.

Ama - Awww I'm so glad the reveal went well. Great that you get an early scan!!

DS - Symptoms coming and going is common. Happened to me with my first! Everything was fine, though!

Baby - Don't blame you on waiting. Glad to have you with us!

AFM - Sorry I didn't reply to all, just to the last page. Need to get off of here and finish packing soon.

Not much going on. Still the annoying very mild nausea when I don't eat. Although, it's gotten to the point where it doesn't matter if I eat. So, I constantly feel like I should eat something and it's going to get me in trouble.

Hormones are finally starting to affect my mood I think. So easily annoyed and want to snap and I HATE it. Need to get a hold of myself.

I think some cravings are starting. Some foods just taste AMAZING. V8 juice and tomatoes are on my eat/drink all day list. Sense of smell has definitely increased.

Tired all the time and it feels like I don't sleep well at all.

Hi all, I am brand new to this board and just got our BFP today!!!! We are due March 20th, 2019 based on LMP!!! So excited for to be March bean, DH was born in March too!!! :cloud9:

MrsReed - That's great! This will be my third pregnancy and I'm still excited for the little things you get from the office!

Pinkee - Ugh that's super frustrating and I understand.. I once had the office tell me when I went in for an appointment that my glucose levels were outside of value and they had the redo the test. I was freaking out thinking that it was high. Decided to call when I get home and request the numbers. Then found out they didn't get my blood to the lab in time. So, when they told me they had to retest they made it seem like my blood levels were off instead of apologizing for the mistake.

Ama - Awww I'm so glad the reveal went well. Great that you get an early scan!!

DS - Symptoms coming and going is common. Happened to me with my first! Everything was fine, though!

Baby - Don't blame you on waiting. Glad to have you with us!

AFM - Sorry I didn't reply to all, just to the last page. Need to get off of here and finish packing soon.

Not much going on. Still the annoying very mild nausea when I don't eat. Although, it's gotten to the point where it doesn't matter if I eat. So, I constantly feel like I should eat something and it's going to get me in trouble.

Hormones are finally starting to affect my mood I think. So easily annoyed and want to snap and I HATE it. Need to get a hold of myself.

I think some cravings are starting. Some foods just taste AMAZING. V8 juice and tomatoes are on my eat/drink all day list. Sense of smell has definitely increased.

Tired all the time and it feels like I don't sleep well at all.

My ds was born sept 11 2014 too!!!!

Hi Ladies, can i tentatively join?

Due apx 18 March. Dating Scan booked for 25th July. Going to try our best to not find out sex.
We have a son who is 4 who was also born in March :)

BFP Last wednesday 4th.
Am playing catch up on the posts already in the group.

CC - That's awesome!!! Welcome to the boards!

Hockey - Welcome!! I know all too well I couldn't resist finding out lol. My father always gives me trouble for it. Maybe I will keep the last one a surprise. If this one is a girl I may be able to resist. May..

Wow. Lots of new Mamas!
Congratulations and welcome ladies.
We do have a secret Facebook group that you're welcome to join. PM me your name and I will add you x :wave:

congratulations to all of the newbies with their bfp’s. So happy for you all, looking forward to getting to know some of you as our pregnancies develop.

Amantila- my early private scan is 1 day after yours and for same reasons- before I see my mum, then partners family at the weekend, then my dad and step-dad weekend after that! That’s a lot of revealing 😂 so wanted the scan to make sure everything looks good at 8weeks, Ill feel safe if there’s a heartbeat I’m sure. Let me know how the scan goes, how many weeks you’ll be and if they do transvaginal or abdominal or both

afm- my nausea is finally decreasing I think. I had severe nausea for 8 days straight. Could barely walk around, cook or anything without feeling like I was about to throw up. I lost 5 pounds through not eating enough.
Advice to anyone suffering with morning sickness- don’t allow yourself to get hungry!! Even if you just force down a plain biscuit, hunger is the absolute enemy! I’ve survived on chicken, plain pasta, toast and the odd biscuit for a week. Even my favourite superfood salads went out of the window!

So when’s everyone’s scans? I want to keep track so I can ask on the right day :rofl:

I have to admit I still don't feel pregnant at all... I think on my last two pregnancy nausea and sickness didn't kick in till 7-8 weeks so I may enjoy the next 2 weeks while I can hold stuff down.. I'm very bloated so i look pregnant lol and constipated sorry tmi.. cramping is from that but no where near as bad as af cramps..

I'm still waiting for my app to be sent out if it's not here by Friday I'll call the hos and make sure they got my application as I'm meant to be brought in at 7-8 weeks for bloods to check my glucose levels. I'm going to see if they will give me an early scan.. I may have to tell a few innocent white lies to get it tho :blush:

Anybody with multiple kids, has your body became more sensitive to the hormones with subsequent pregnancies? Stronger symptoms sooner? You just “know” because you can feel it right away?

Anybody with multiple kids, has your body became more sensitive to the hormones with subsequent pregnancies? Stronger symptoms sooner? You just “know” because you can feel it right away?

With DD2, nope. But this pregnancy I feel awful. :nope:

AliJo...cravings are starting to hit here too! V8 sounds NASTY right now but I’m all about lemonade 😊 I feel like it helps with the nausea that has been starting for me. Also craving strong flavors oddly like vinegar, hot sauce, or anything really salty. Dying for some miso soup right now. So random. 🤷

Twinkle: yay! We are pretty much scan buddies! I’ll only be between 6+3 and 6+5 I believe for mine so I would assume they are doing transvaginal. Just praying to hear a heartbeat before telling family!

CC...I felt pregnant shortly after ovulation this time. I don’t know if it was wishful thinking after months of trying, but I had a moment where I just felt like...we did it. It worked. Then the sore boobs came and I knew for sure. Haha. With my son’s pregnancy, I didn’t get morning sickness until about week 7. I’ve already been getting bad nausea and have been doing all the tricks that I can remember to keep from vomiting. Wearing my sea bands 24/7 already and not letting myself go too long without at least nibbling on something 😢

AliJo...cravings are starting to hit here too! V8 sounds NASTY right now but I’m all about lemonade 😊 I feel like it helps with the nausea that has been starting for me. Also craving strong flavors oddly like vinegar, hot sauce, or anything really salty. Dying for some miso soup right now. So random. 🤷

Twinkle: yay! We are pretty much scan buddies! I’ll only be between 6+3 and 6+5 I believe for mine so I would assume they are doing transvaginal. Just praying to hear a heartbeat before telling family!

CC...I felt pregnant shortly after ovulation this time. I don’t know if it was wishful thinking after months of trying, but I had a moment where I just felt like...we did it. It worked. Then the sore boobs came and I knew for sure. Haha. With my son’s pregnancy, I didn’t get morning sickness until about week 7. I’ve already been getting bad nausea and have been doing all the tricks that I can remember to keep from vomiting. Wearing my sea bands 24/7 already and not letting myself go too long without at least nibbling on something 😢

Oh man, I can totally relate. I’ve already woken up twice in the night to throw up everything it seems, before I thought to test. Constantly queasy all day and can’t seem to eat meat of any kind, I finally decided to test mid day because I woke up so so dizzy and had this familiar (for me) feeling of fullness from head to toe, also dreams about food... :haha:

I really didn’t realize it could all hit this hard before even missing a period (due tomorrow!).

Fix it means we’ve got some sticky healthy beans baking. :blush:

congratulations everyone!!!!! :cloud9::flower:

Maybe I'm the odd one here, but my symptoms just feel less each time. The only reason I thought that I was pregnant was because I had the lack of symptoms.

Cravings come and go. I think I want something, but no clue what it is.

Maybe I'm the odd one here, but my symptoms just feel less each time. The only reason I thought that I was pregnant was because I had the lack of symptoms.

What a blessing!!!!! I am finding it harder to enjoy (kind of do when it’s from a baby growing! :haha: ) these symptoms with two LO’s who still need their momma full time!!!

With DD2, nope. But this pregnancy I feel awful. :nope:

Same!! My first and second were respectively easy compared to this one even so far!! :wacko:

I had 0% tww symptoms. I pretty much still have 0% symptoms.

Pinkee - Yep that's me. My last pregnancy was harder on my body, though. Just no symptoms really in the beginning. I expect this one will be even harder on my body.

CC - Haha. I'm sure I will pay my dues. My first pregnancy had the early symptoms, but was a walk through the park the rest of the way.

I'm trying hard to stay active even when my body is saying it's too much. I'm already getting to the point that some tasks seem more difficult. Like mowing the lawn. 3/4ths of the way through I felt like I really just needed to stop and that I couldn't finish. Usually it's no issue.

I've started to feel pregnant lazy ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->