March Marvels 2019

Hey! Sorry I've not been commenting, there's a lot to catch up on and I've been crazy busy and I've been getting headaches so it's hard to read a lot on my phone! I'll update on me then catch up with everyone when I can!

Last night I panicked because I had felt fine all day (seem weird to be worried I feel fine 😂 ) but this morning I've woken up feeling so sick and my boobs are super sensitive so I guess it was just a calm day yesterday. I've just signed on to the doctors so should get my midwife appointment soon but won't be seen until 8-10 weeks :( Going to try get an early scan because this anxiety is crazy.. I panic everytime I go to the doctors, I no longer wear red pants etc. I feel soo stupid for feeling like this :/
Only problem with finding out so early is I feel so much further on than 4+3 haha.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

Got my app date today..

First app (only bloods but going to see if I can chance it and get a early scan) 24th of July
Dating app 21st of aug feels like ages away :haha:

Can't wait to see baby and start being able to tell everyone

Hi there! I'm due on the 21st.. I just had a chemical last month though so I'm quite nervous :(

Anyone feeling massive anxiety like something is wrong with the pregnancy? Knowing there's nothing to even indicate anything being wrong but it's all in your head? :argh:

Always but it comes from past experience with me. I had no idea anything was wrong previously until I went to my scan. I fear this next week and a half is going to drag in for me. I keep saying when I see a heartbeat I will know it’s ok and relax but I probably won’t lol x

My_Story and caleblake: me too! Traumatic experiences with my previous 2 pregnancies. I didn't find out anything was wrong with second baby till 20w scan. I'm trying to not freak out over every little thing... But I am terrified deep down I will find something is wrong again. FX for sticky health beans for all of us.

Hey wish4arainbow!! Welcome! :wave:
I've added you on Facebook so will add you to the group once you accept me :)

Sounds like you've had it tough. I've got everything crossed that this baby is your take home rainbow! X

I had some pains so I have another scan tomorrow when I’ll be 7 weeks or 7 weeks and a day.. I keep getting conflicting info on my apps lol.

Forgot to eat until about 12 and man did I regret it, I’ve had overwhelming nausea several times today. And first I was constipated but now it’s like water :nope:

Gross gross gross

I’m finding my libido has gone nuts. But so have my hormones. Don’t know if the cyclogest is making it worse. Glad everyone is progressing with their healthy happy pregnancies :thumbup:

Shorty - I haven't got an appointment yet but I know what you mean, I'll have another 3 weeks at least to wait!

Autumnal - I had a chemical last month too, welcome!

Wish - yay! Looking forward to everyone scans!

Mrs Viking - sorry to hear about the pains :( how did the scan go?
Sounds like a lot of us here are having the same things with the libido.. Lucky men 😂

Afm - sickness every morning but it's not getting worse which is irrationally worrying me haha. My boobs, I can't even touch anymore which my OH finds hilarious to poke 😏 getting the odd pains but now I'm worried the pains have stopped so the stretching has stopped.. This is so stressful 😂😂
Going to try get an early scan at 8 weeks from the midwife/doctor but if not going to try convinced OH to pay for a early scan but it's £90 and an hour drive away and I automatically go to it being bad news :/

I have a scan booked for Aug 7th.

Rachel our DHs have the same sense of humour ugh!
Hope you get an early scan

I have a scan booked for Aug 7th.

Rachel our DHs have the same sense of humour ugh!
Hope you get an early scan

Oh nice! I'm hoping my midwife will let me get an early one, but I haven't met her yet so not sure what shes like 😂 are you in the UK?

Bloody men 🙄😂 thank you!

I'm a Canadian but I live in the US! The health care here is so weird, depending on which doctor you pick, it's so variable. But if I still lived in canada apparently many women don't get a scan until 12 weeks or so, is it the same in the UK?

I'm a Canadian but I live in the US! The health care here is so weird, depending on which doctor you pick, it's so variable. But if I still lived in canada apparently many women don't get a scan until 12 weeks or so, is it the same in the UK?

Yeah we don't get scans until 12 weeks unless we go private or there's a concern about the pregnancy. I'm hoping because I've had a missed miscarriage before the midwife will let me get a scan early but I doubt it :(

Same in Ireland.. I have an appointment on the 24th of July but that is because i had GD in my first pregnancy and they need to check all my pregnancies.

Some hospitals in Ireland don't scan you till you are near 19-20 weeks :dohh:

Anybody with multiple kids, has your body became more sensitive to the hormones with subsequent pregnancies? Stronger symptoms sooner? You just “know” because you can feel it right away?

This time I knew way sooner. I know a week before my positive test because I had been feeling weird!

So Tuesday hubby made me go to the ER because of cramping and lower back pain since I've had so many losses. They did an internal ultrasound and an HCG Quantitative. In the ultrasound they could only see a gestational sac and my HCG level was 1172. Thursday we repeated the HCG Quant and it was 2828 so it kore than doubled!! ����

Ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday the 17th and my viability appointment is right after, and I'm hoping to be about 6 weeks then and see a heartbeat ^_^

DSemcho - I feel your pain Mama. RPL plays havoc with your mind when you eventually get pregnant again. We've had the same amount of losses. :hugs:
I'm glad your HCG is looking good! Fingers crossed for your scan on Tuesday. Mine is on Monday [-o<

DSemcho good news about the hcg!! Congrats!

I can't believe some women have to wait til 20 weeks! I would go nuts. I know in my mums day they didn't get them at all though so I guess anything is good.

Hello everyone,

A place for all of us due in March 2019 to chat and share journeys. If you leave a comment let me know your due date and I will add us all below. When you find out the gender I can add that too and first names if you want too. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.
Edited to add I’m in the UK so for people in the USA my numbers on the DD probably look weird lol

Mummymia. 27/02/19. :yellow:
twinkle93 29/02/19 :yellow: aka Lauren
AliJo 01/03/19. :yellow: aka Alicia
MrsViking. 01/03/19. :yellow:
fides. 02/03/19. :yellow:
Caleblake 03/03/19 :yellow: aka Natalie
Nyxnw. 05/03/19 :yellow: aka Sophie
My_Story. 05/03/19. :yellow:
MrsReed. 06/03/19. :yellow:
Amantila. 09/03/19. :yellow: aka Alicia
Shorty88. 10/03/19. :yellow:
tcinks. 11/03/19. :yellow:
Nikki. 11/03/19. :yellow:
Flueky88. 12/03/19. :yellow:
Gods not dead unknown. :yellow:
Kittykat. 15/03/19. :yellow:
RachelLynda 17/03/19. :yellow:

Can't remember when you are back from your getaway. Would you add me for the 9th please and thanks. Have an early dating scan on July 30th (8wks) so will get a more definite date then. I think I o'd later than I thought as didn't get a good but still faint positive till 4 days after at was due.

Oh and we will be team yellow whole way through!

DSemcho good news about the hcg!! Congrats!

I can't believe some women have to wait til 20 weeks! I would go nuts. I know in my mums day they didn't get them at all though so I guess anything is good.

I know!! The doc I see is 45 minutes away - we are in a remote area so its either Alamogordo or Las Cruces 🤣

I called the OB in Alamogordo to try to be closer to base (hubby is USAF and we live on base) and they were like the doc wont see you until 8-10 weeks, and you have to see our prinary doctor first, and then they will filter you out to your actual doctor. I was like, but I'm high risk... and I explained that I'm 30 and all the losses and that I needed progesterone ASAP and for my vitamin D to be checked. They said it didn't matter. Luckily I had a refill on the progesterone from last time left AND I got my doc on base to check my vitamin D (which was low!).

Found out when I was pregnant with my son that there is a study that links low vitamin D with recurrent losses.

So after that I was like screw I'm going back to Las Cruces, they took care of me through my last loss (Christmas-3Jan) and even did after care til the end of March.

Hi ladies and babies

I hope everyone is well, that’s me back from my wee holiday which was fab. I will do a catch up post soon and will update the front page with any new people. Can’t wait too read all the goings on. Welcome to all the new people, wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->