March Marvels 2019

Shorty I would wait til tomorrow to use fmu. The instructions say it's most accurate with fmu. If you got a 2-3 I imagine it might make you worry unnecessarily.

Congrats and welcome pinkee!

Shorty I would wait til tomorrow to use fmu. The instructions say it's most accurate with fmu. If you got a 2-3 I imagine it might make you worry unnecessarily.

Just got 3+ with a 4+ hold :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037879&stc=1&d=1530962478

Attachments

• 20180707_122103.jpg
    20180707_122103.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1

Just got 3+ with a 4+ hold :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037879&stc=1&d=1530962478

Yay!!! Congrats!!

Hey ladies...

So I’m 6+2 today and I had my first scan at the Early Pregnancy Unit yesterday... and..

We have a viable pregnancy here!! :happydance:

We even saw the heartbeat... measuring on target.. and I have another scan in 2 weeks when I will be 8 weeks..

Which is usually when they stop growing but it isn’t picked up until my 12 week scan..

Now on Metformin 500g twice daily, 75mg aspirin once a day, Asda pregnancy multi vitamin with omega 3 and 6 once a day and now cyclogest pesseries.. 200mg twice a day... really hoping this is my sticky bean!!

My partner won’t let me show anyone the scan images, doesn’t want it being jinxed. But tbh it does just look like a slug at this stage!

Hullo!!!

I got my BFP on 3July but I'm not sure exactly how far I am. I haven't had a menses since early May after a loss on Christmas. I could be between 4 weeks and 8 weeks but since I just got my positive I'm guessing roughly 12Mar as a due date. First US is scheduled for 17July so we will see then.

Hullo!!!

I got my BFP on 3July but I'm not sure exactly how far I am. I haven't had a menses since early May after a loss on Christmas. I could be between 4 weeks and 8 weeks but since I just got my positive I'm guessing roughly 12Mar as a due date. First US is scheduled for 17July so we will see then.

What Up big D.
Look at us, back st it again

MrsViking, so happy for the scan! Yay!

Welcome, Dsemcho!

I am super happy to be at 6 weeks. Really getting my hopes up.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Welcome dsemcho!!! Congrats on your BFP!! And good luck for your scan!

Hi all, mind if I join? Wasn't sure if I should wait since it's still early days but here I am! With my lmp I think edd is 21March.

All a bit of a surprise as we had stopped trying..... well since my mc in Dec we haven't actually started up again, it's taken so long to recover and for hcg to drop and cycles have been weird. But I guess the whatever will be approach worked! So we shall see.

Not planning on making early scan appointments or calling mw until nearer 8weeks, it didn't do me any good past 2 times and I'm fed up being poked and prodded. So will wait n see how things go.

Good luck to everyone :)

Good to see Pinkee and the Brain here together!! :haha:

Right I need to go and catch up on all the posts xxx

Feeling a little nervous tbh. Some cramps, my boobs havent really gotten sore and my nausea hasn't happened for the past 2 days.

D, I never got sore boobs with dd. I've not gotten them this time either. I had some queasiness but it's mainly me trying to eat breakfast before work.

I've had cramping in both pregnamcies, but they were never as strong as AF cramps.

Try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done.

Good to see Pinkee and the Brain here together!! :haha:

Right I need to go and catch up on all the posts xxx

Omg I really hope we get the same dd. Because Pinkee & the Brain Day should totally get to happen again! :happydance:
Happy to see you in the pregnancy group!!

Congrats pinkee, brain, dsemcho, wish, and everyone else! So many bfps! Woohoo! Dsemcho...I wouldn’t worry. I think symptoms come and go at the beginning and plus from what moms with more than one hold tell me, every pregnancy is totally different. I didn’t even really feel pregnant at all up until now and have just started getting some waves of nausea at 5 weeks. If I remember correctly, morning sickness didn’t even start until I was 7 or 8 weeks along with my first.

I told my mom today and she took it well (I was nervous about my news reminding her of her surprise pregnancy and loss this time last year). I sent her a pic of my son wearing a “promoted to big brother” T-shirt and told her that he wanted her to be the first to know. She responded with a bunch of “OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!”s haha. I’m glad I told her earlier so she’s in on the secret now.

I convinced hubby to let me book an early private ultrasound before I visit my family in NJ. Want to see if everything looks well so far before I announce to close family. So ultrasound will be July 17th and official doctor visit and first doctor ultrasound will be August 2nd.

Morning sickness is starting to creep in. It woke me up this morning and I almost had to run to the toilet. And then I took my son to the zoo and while waiting in line to feed giraffes, I felt sooooo sick. Worth it though...he loved it!

And then because I’m a POAS addict, this is my last test. Took it yesterday at 21 dpo. Looks like the opposite of my 9 dpo test! 😄

Amantila : I'm glad your mam took it well and is excited for you

Test looks great I had the same the other day the control line was way fainter than the 2nd line.. I got my 3+ on a digi so I am officially no longer testing lol

Exciting for your scan. I'm waiting on a hos app to be sent out.. dying to tell people lol

My beta was mishandled from Saturday.
I WORK for the same hospital, so i know what that means.

My vial left hands without my name on it and so they have to disregard it, it probably never left the basket sat next to me and someone picked it up and deemed it mishandled. I really was waiting all weekend for the number. I have one today, and again on Wednesday but thats probably it.

My beta was mishandled from Saturday.
I WORK for the same hospital, so i know what that means.

My vial left hands without my name on it and so they have to disregard it, it probably never left the basket sat next to me and someone picked it up and deemed it mishandled. I really was waiting all weekend for the number. I have one today, and again on Wednesday but thats probably it.

Wow that’s really frustrating!

I haven’t been reading everyday or posting a lot but I had 3 betas too and it was really difficult waiting from Sat to Monday , I can’t imagine getting that news. Hopefully you get answers quick now that it’s business days!

My midwife called me today, my first appointment is next Friday (20th) got booking in. Nothing exciting but I get my pregnancy folder which I always look forward too! It’s the same midwife that I had for my son last Oct, so that will be nice!

I’ve nothing new to report.. super exhausted! Super bloated.. and mega happy.

Love to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->