• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Hi ladies! Due date over here is March 10th 2019! This is baby #1 for my fiance and I.

Hello 🙂
Can I join you?
EDD is 20/03/19.
Xxx

Hi hope everyone is well, I had my first scan yesterday and as I thought my little bundle is a little bit behind the dates for lmp so please can my due date be changed to 3rd March. We have a very snuggled up flickering 7+4 baby instead of 8+3.
I was feeling confident that we’d reached 8 week and were telling family at 9week... now we will be telling family at 8 week I’m feeling less confident. But we did see a good heartbeat
After the scan we met my mum in a coffee shop and handed her a photo album with our daughters photos, stepsons photos and then “reserved for grandchild number 3” with the scan photo. She was absolutely delighted and definitely surprised. It was lovely

Thanks BabyBrain 🙂
Just noticed your ticker - your edd must be the same as mine! 😃
Not wishing time away (as fx this bean will stick!) and be my last ❤️ But time is going so slowly and I sooo want a scan to know if all is okay. How long have you know?

Nafretili - just watched all your vlogs in your Sig. Your daughters reaction had me in tears! Bless her heart.
We haven't told DD1 yet, will at 12w. Youngest DD wouldn't understand :haha:

Nafretili - just watched all your vlogs in your Sig. Your daughters reaction had me in tears! Bless her heart.
We haven't told DD1 yet, will at 12w. Youngest DD wouldn't understand :haha:

Aww thanks!
We were going to wait until 12w but she kept wanting to play and bounce around and I felt mean saying no all the time!

Hope everyone is doing well! Trying to pop in and at least read, but life has been crazy.

Welcome to all the new ladies since I last posted! Which was awhile ago.. :wacko: I'm really happy to see more people flooding in!

I should have my first appointment set up later today. I would have had it already set up, except we have been so busy with my FIL passing away it's been impossible. We were out of state for one week, back for a week, then gone out of state for another week. I'm also going to get pushy when I go in to get my DH set up with a quicker appointment, because I really don't think he should have to wait over 10 days to be seen for his depression.

I'm feeling alright, though. Been having some constant annoying nausea and a few times at work I thought I was going to finally throw up, but then it would subside. It only stops AS I eat.. then starts right back up.

I don't know about anyone else, but my weight gain has been horrible already. I blame the traveling.. so I'm really really trying to watch my intake right now. Hoping most of it is just bloat.

Finally I've had a chance to sit down at the computer (cuz I hate trying to write long winded stuff using my phone) and make a proper introduction. Sorry this is a little long.....

So HI everyone, as I said, cautiously joining in here as obviously very early days and this is my rainbow after mmc in January. I'm trying not to get too excited and stay positive about everything. I got my BFP at 10dpo and have beeing POAS every morning since to watch the progression. I saw my Dr yesterday and had bloods and am going again tomorrow morning for another draw and hopefully hear/see some good numbers when I phone her on Monday. I've got an early scan booked for 11th August when I should be 7+1 and making DH come with me because I will be so very nervous. I had bleeding with DS2 (both IB and subchronic haematoma) and had the same with my angel, so I asked for a scan to check. The early scan with my angel showed it measuring 5 days behind and the HB was only 104. I knew this wasn't really good as I know my dates. I asked for a repeat scan a week later and the HB had gone and had only grown 1 more day :cry: I had a D&C 2 days later as I was keen just to move on. I was on my own when I found out so hence taking DH with me to this first scan.

On a positive note: all things are pointing to it all being ok this time around, I've had no IB this time, so it's great not to wipe and see that. Also some funny things that have happened in the past is that my Mum has a pregnancy dream when I'm pregnant / the day or so before I find out I am pregnant. She usually dreams that she herself is pregnant (which is impossible as she had a hysterectomy 8 years ago). She had dreams with both DS1 and DS2 but didn't have a dream when I fell pregnant with my angel in December. This month, she had the dream the week before I ovulated!! The morning I got my bfp she phoned and immediately said "dad isn't here, is there any news?" (my dad doesnt know off my last pregnancy or that we are TTC) and I just said "well I found out when you're due from your pregnancy dream!" She also said to me, that it is so funny because the other day she was talking to a friend and saying that out of all the months in the year, March is the only one we don't have a birthday of an immediate family member, so fingers crossed, next year we will!! [-o<

Also, my sister is a nurse in the oncology ward and has had a medium in her care over the past few months, apparently they have spoken a lot about me. The medium said that she can feel that my baby is coming back to me soon (as in, the one I lost) and I'll definitely be pregnant before the end of the year. She's said a few other things too which I hope is right, like she keeps referring to the baby as "she" and of course with 2 boys, I'd love a little girl, even attempted some swaying last year when TTC but of course since my loss, I am absolutely fine with either gender, but I do hope she is right!

Edited to add: It's also a bit of a sign that this group is called "March Marvels" as DH and and I have just started watching all the Marvel movies and series! I've only just come to enjoy the Marvel superhero stuff (more of a Wonder Woman, Superman, DC person) so I'm taking that as a good omen. Yes we are pretty big geeks and nerds! hahah!

Anyway, overall I feel a lot calmer right now, I've had a very stressful start to 2018 with the loss and then a whole heap of work related stress that obviously has done me no favours. Now that all that has calmed down I am feeling lots better and this little bonus this month has been so welcomed. :cloud9:

Congrats if you read to the end of my long post. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here better and on FB and following your journeys. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone and fingers and toes crossed we are all here for the long haul! :kiss:

xx

Finally I've had a chance to sit down at the computer (cuz I hate trying to write long winded stuff using my phone) and make a proper introduction. Sorry this is a little long.....

So HI everyone, as I said, cautiously joining in here as obviously very early days and this is my rainbow after mmc in January. I'm trying not to get too excited and stay positive about everything. I got my BFP at 10dpo and have beeing POAS every morning since to watch the progression. I saw my Dr yesterday and had bloods and am going again tomorrow morning for another draw and hopefully hear/see some good numbers when I phone her on Monday. I've got an early scan booked for 11th August when I should be 7+1 and making DH come with me because I will be so very nervous. I had bleeding with DS2 (both IB and subchronic haematoma) and had the same with my angel, so I asked for a scan to check. The early scan with my angel showed it measuring 5 days behind and the HB was only 104. I knew this wasn't really good as I know my dates. I asked for a repeat scan a week later and the HB had gone and had only grown 1 more day :cry: I had a D&C 2 days later as I was keen just to move on. I was on my own when I found out so hence taking DH with me to this first scan.

On a positive note: all things are pointing to it all being ok this time around, I've had no IB this time, so it's great not to wipe and see that. Also some funny things that have happened in the past is that my Mum has a pregnancy dream when I'm pregnant / the day or so before I find out I am pregnant. She usually dreams that she herself is pregnant (which is impossible as she had a hysterectomy 8 years ago). She had dreams with both DS1 and DS2 but didn't have a dream when I fell pregnant with my angel in December. This month, she had the dream the week before I ovulated!! The morning I got my bfp she phoned and immediately said "dad isn't here, is there any news?" (my dad doesnt know off my last pregnancy or that we are TTC) and I just said "well I found out when you're due from your pregnancy dream!" She also said to me, that it is so funny because the other day she was talking to a friend and saying that out of all the months in the year, March is the only one we don't have a birthday of an immediate family member, so fingers crossed, next year we will!! [-o<

Also, my sister is a nurse in the oncology ward and has had a medium in her care over the past few months, apparently they have spoken a lot about me. The medium said that she can feel that my baby is coming back to me soon (as in, the one I lost) and I'll definitely be pregnant before the end of the year. She's said a few other things too which I hope is right, like she keeps referring to the baby as "she" and of course with 2 boys, I'd love a little girl, even attempted some swaying last year when TTC but of course since my loss, I am absolutely fine with either gender, but I do hope she is right!

Edited to add: It's also a bit of a sign that this group is called "March Marvels" as DH and and I have just started watching all the Marvel movies and series! I've only just come to enjoy the Marvel superhero stuff (more of a Wonder Woman, Superman, DC person) so I'm taking that as a good omen. Yes we are pretty big geeks and nerds! hahah!

Anyway, overall I feel a lot calmer right now, I've had a very stressful start to 2018 with the loss and then a whole heap of work related stress that obviously has done me no favours. Now that all that has calmed down I am feeling lots better and this little bonus this month has been so welcomed. :cloud9:

Congrats if you read to the end of my long post. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here better and on FB and following your journeys. Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone and fingers and toes crossed we are all here for the long haul! :kiss:

xx

Really hope you get your rainbow sweetheart, I think some mums have a sixth sense with pregnancies, my mum knows when people are pregnant in my family, she’s known before I’ve told her (baring in mind she lives 200 miles away!) every single time, she had a feeling I was pregnant before I had taken a test with eves! So I have no doubt she will know with this one, but at least I can still surprise her with twins!

Kittykat did you have any changes in symptoms with twins?
I'm suspicious myself because I had an easy first tri with DD but with baby #2 I've been nauseous and exhausted since 4DPO!

I'm suspicious myself because I had an easy first tri with DD but with baby #2 I've been nauseous and exhausted since 4DPO!

I’ve been knackered and VERY nauseous but haven’t been sick yet, but with DD I was extremely sick so I don’t know, my clue was the rapidness of my tests darkening! I got a 3+ early as well. How amazing would 2 sets of twins be on 1 thread though!! I do know that different symptoms don’t always mean a lot though, but then who knows! Are you going for a scan?

xx

Really hope you get your rainbow sweetheart, I think some mums have a sixth sense with pregnancies, my mum knows when people are pregnant in my family, she’s known before I’ve told her (baring in mind she lives 200 miles away!) every single time, she had a feeling I was pregnant before I had taken a test with eves! So I have no doubt she will know with this one, but at least I can still surprise her with twins!

My mum also lives over 1000km away and my sister is about 500km so it's amazing how the family connection thing works.

Looking forward to hearing about your mum's reaction to twins.

X

I’ve been knackered and VERY nauseous but haven’t been sick yet, but with DD I was extremely sick so I don’t know, my clue was the rapidness of my tests darkening! I got a 3+ early as well. How amazing would 2 sets of twins be on 1 thread though!! I do know that different symptoms don’t always mean a lot though, but then who knows! Are you going for a scan?

Have a scan booked in for 30th July @ 8+3. Waiting until then because of viability stats and more interesting to look at :)

I got a 1-2w result at 10DPO and a 2-3 at 15DPO.
I know it doesn't necessarily mean twins but I am very suspicious!
I agree double twins in the same thread would be amazing!

Everyone wonders 'what if it's two?' But this is my third pregnancy and I've never been hit so hard and early.

Nausea started at 3-4 DPO :sick: but like you I haven't actually been sick and am constantly exhausted! I sleep for 9-10 hours at night and still need an afternoon or evening nap!

My first two pregnancies sore boobs was the worst of it, I have them this time and a lot worse, just a bunch of other symptoms too!

xx

Awesome to see some fellow geeks in here!
I'm still not over Infinity War haha!

I hope you get your rainbow! I had a MMC years ago and spent my entire pregnancy with DD worrying. It does get easier, try to think of a new baby like a new relationship; you can't expect a new partner to do what an ex partner did. I know it's apples and oranges but it's a completely new human :) Made me feel better, hope it does you x

This day 6 years ago I had my first and only miscarriage and today of all days my symptoms are non existed.. I am barely nauseated anymore feeling more energy.. even wanting a Chinese take out tonight lol.. I know I should enjoy this as just a day of rest but I can't help but be worried that maybe something is wrong and that is why symptoms are gone :cry:

I'm in the hospital on Tuesday I'm going to ask for a scan cause my anxiety is through the roof and I know i will calm down when I see my baby

Anyone else have that? Symptoms practically gone one day?

This day 6 years ago I had my first and only miscarriage and today of all days my symptoms are non existed.. I am barely nauseated anymore feeling more energy.. even wanting a Chinese take out tonight lol.. I know I should enjoy this as just a day of rest but I can't help but be worried that maybe something is wrong and that is why symptoms are gone :cry:

I'm in the hospital on Tuesday I'm going to ask for a scan cause my anxiety is through the roof and I know i will calm down when I see my baby

Anyone else have that? Symptoms practically gone one day?

I have literally no symptoms other than the fact that some days I’m exhausted and other days I’m absolutely fine - I feel exactly the same as you, but I do get shattered frequently as I never stop. It does mess with your head xx can you book in for a private scan or call your midwife and see if a reassurance scan is possible? Xx

Poppie - I'm loving all the good vibes! I'm really hoping for a girl as well, but we attempted to sway with no success at pregnancy so I finally gave up on that and fell pregnant that same month I didn't sway. So, I'm thinking it's a boy haha

Also I'm very sorry about your previous loss.

Shorty - My symptoms suddenly stopped with my first. Everything was fine, though. I had pretty obvious symptoms with him as well. Serious food aversions, could hardly stay awake, horrible acne, and my nipples were on fire. Then one day I was just like "I feel nothing.." I felt totally normal and really almost my entire pregnancy afterwards I did. Other than my bump.. I felt completely not pregnant. So.. I think you're just fine and you're going to have a very pleasant pregnancy! Good vibes!

Aw man I still need to watch Infinity War. Unfortunately for me I get stuck at home with the boys as DH goes with friends. We have no one to watch the boys.. so I'm pretty much stuck to never see movies in theaters again lol.. ugh

I'm pretty excited that I may be making a fellow geeky female mom friend. DH is friends with her husband so maybe we can start having girls nights and going out to movies while they guys are with the kids. They have two daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->