• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

Symptoms come and go throughout pregnancy. It's normal really, we all get the odd day on/off

Oh, don't know who lives in the states.. but Iowa where I lived got slammed with tornadoes yesterday. A town west, north, and south of us all got hit pretty good. I was beside myself when I realized we were in a warning.

I heard the sirens, but thought nothing of it because it was sunny out. Figured it was a test. Contemplated on it a second and realized they shouldn't be testing as it wasn't the test day. Checked the weather and sure enough we were currently in a warning. So I ran back got DH up and we took the boys to the basement. It was kind of a crazy storm. I opened the window to see if there was anything really going on and it was still as still could be out. It was sunny out still, no clouds.. but you could hear the storm in the distance. Sounded like constant crazy winds and thunder was constantly rolling without a break in it. It's no wonder it dropped 27 tornadoes.

Nafretili - I wish my DH didn't work weekends. We have a drive in movie theater that usually does the most recent big movie and another to accompany it. Would be easy to take the boys to those, but nooo.. he always works lol

Don't you drive?
Can always have your two little gents take Momma on a date :)

Don't you drive?
Can always have your two little gents take Momma on a date :)

My children are crazy.. I tend not to be super mom with them often :haha:

I'm just worried they will become too much of a handful by myself. Since it's two movies, it could end up being hard on them. I would at least want to do one with someone else to help if need be the first time. Would be a lot to run two children to the restroom and back when needed.

Gosh. If you blink, you miss like 2 - 3 whole pages of conversation with you ladies! :haha:

Welcome Crown! Congrats!!

Yeah it does move fast here. I missed so much when I was away out of state.. ugh..

So, Friday I went in to finally have the doctor's office test to see if I was pregnant. I'm just all casual about it. They asked for urine and of course a second after she has me sit down she's all "Hunny, you're pregnant" I just wanted to be all "Well, I knew that.." lol.. So have my intake appointment set up for Tuesday. Should have a scan scheduled hopefully soon after.

Good chance I would already have had it if I wasn't so busy being out of state. I just haven't had time for it. Very odd going to a new hospital. I'm so use to where I had the boys I just want to stay there, but it's 45 minutes away. Unreasonable of me just to avoid change.

Hello ladies! What a busy wee group this is already. I got my bfp about a week ago and the shock has finally worn off and made way for excitment. This is my 3rd baby my son is 8 and my daughyer almost 5.

Im laura tentative due date 16th march from glasgow xxx

Sorry for the delay in catching up.. been a busy week!!

I’m 8+3 today, had a scan at 7 weeks and having another at 9 weeks.

The nausea has been kicking my butt this week.. good and properly. If I don’t eat when I wake up and wait a few hours I feel sick for the rest of the day. If I feel really bad, I throw up.. 🤮🤢

I’m craving fruit, fruit pastilles and tomatoes.. gone off meat. Anything greasy. We had a KFC last night and I literally just ate the coating and left all the chicken 🤣🤣

I’ve gone a little sex mad.. but disappointingly my orgasms seem a lot less intense then they used to be. Like A LOT. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sorry you're feeling that, Viking.
I've gone the other way, my orgasms have increased in intensity and it's way easier to get there!

Yeah I'm with you Nafretili. Easier to get there and bigger lol. So I had my scan this week, we got to see the little heart beat flickering away :thumbup:

Just got my HCG levels from my Dr. So grateful they are looking good.
1st was 112 about 11am on 19th July
2nd was 298 about 10am on 21st July

So according to the calculators online that's about 34 hour doubling time. Dr was also happy with other results too, so that's all good.

Hanging out for my first scan at 7+1 on 11th August. Going to do my best to relax as much as possible between now and then.

I hope everyone is well. xx

Yeah I'm with you Nafretili. Easier to get there and bigger lol. So I had my scan this week, we got to see the little heart beat flickering away :thumbup:

Aww how wonderful!
I have mine a week today :)

My first appointment is tomorrow, just taking a pee test for the nurse and going over how they do everything I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->