March Marvels 2019

Okay ladies I'm going to switch over to the April thread! Thanks for being such a great support during the first two weeks of my pregnancy

I did a gender prediction test today (purely for shits and giggles, I'm a curious kitty)

https://youtu.be/SwHyjs7_Qrk

If anyone else does one let me know what result you got and most of all, if it was right!

I got mine here if anyone wanted to know

I'm obviously skeptical, but a woman of science always experiments!

OOh interesting, I've never seen this one. I would totally do this but I actually did the SneakPeek dna test, should be getting the results back today! I will still be a little skeptical until ultrasound confirmation, but what the heck :haha:

Sneakpeak? I'll have to look it up! Did you get results yet?

Yes, it’s a bit pricey but I’ve heard very positive reviews. We got the results, it’s a boy!! :happydance: I will update if it was accurate when we get a scan. For now I’m cautiously believing it haha

9 weeks today! I feel like my symptoms have massively dropped off so I’m freaking out a bit, but trying to tell myself that I felt I had no symptoms going in to my six-week scan and everything was fine then and it’s probably just my psyche trying to gear me up for bad news at next week’s scan by planting the seed now that it’s all over (not saying it’s a good strategy but my psyche is weird like that :haha:)

Same I'm driving my self crazy at how little symptoms I have.. seen baby at 7 weeks with good heartbeat and even that hasn't eaised my worry

I'm booked in for a private scan tomorrow night and I will relax after that if everything is ok

Hope it all goes well x

I posted this in FB earlier, most would have seen, but just because...
My scan today, finally. Everything looks great, HR158 and measuring on track. To say I'm relieved is an understatement. The tech was amazing, listening to me babble on about what happened and how I'm feeling this time, my signs about it all etc.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• _20180811_112309.jpg
    _20180811_112309.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
The good thing about SneakPeek is if they are wrong.. you get your money back. There is room for error with everything. The biggest issue is if you get environmental DNA in your blood when collecting it. So, for me.. high chance I could get my husband or my boy's DNA mixed in, which would trigger it to be a boy even if it was a girl.

I wanted to do it, but DH said we should just wait... bah! I keep almost just doing it without his permission :haha: I also considered doing an IV on myself to collect the blood to decrease risk of contamination :dohh:

Okay, going to attempt to get all caught up.. may take awhile seeing as it goes back several pages. Hoping to get the signature out soon. At least get a basic one then work on variants and any requests for others.

Feeling like I have some motivation today.. better use it before it dies in 2 hours.. ugh!

I'm kind of realising now 'I'm in the third month' and in only 2-3 weeks I will be in second trimester.

Ahhh!

Second pregnancies go sooo much faster I remember each day dragging with DD!

I updated the Facebook page not sure if everyone is on it or not but unfortunately i had a private scan and they couldn't find the heart beat (I had a scan at 7 weeks and baby had strong heartbeat)
I wish yous all the luck in your pregnancy and I'll pop onto the Facebook thread every now and again to see how yous are getting on

Hopefully I will have my baby in 2019 too xx

I updated the Facebook page not sure if everyone is on it or not but unfortunately i had a private scan and they couldn't find the heart beat (I had a scan at 7 weeks and baby had strong heartbeat)
I wish yous all the luck in your pregnancy and I'll pop onto the Facebook thread every now and again to see how yous are getting on

I’m so sorry and sad to hear that, and hope you get your rainbow really soon :kiss:

:hugs:

You'll get your rainbow!

I'm so sorry to read about your loss Shorty. xx

Sending all the :dust: for a Rainbow in 2019.

Am i late to the party :flower:
Hello beautiful ladies, i got my bfp when i missed my period last three weeks am due on 30th March. To be honest it got us b surprise but we are grateful and excited, i had an early scan and they saw the gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole, was told it was too early to see and to go back after two weeks, well after a week i had a red discharge then it changed to brown in just few hours and then it went away, i rushed to the hospital and i had another US but again they could see the sac but no fetal pole i was at 5 weeks and 4 days. I was put into a bed rest for ten days, the brown went away after two days. My doctor was not concerned about the situation and told me to go back on August 16, so am waiting its horrible. I pray for the heartbeat.
I was looking for a group and i landed here, i hope i can join all of you ladies to this beautiful journey, and if there is anything i have to do please let me know. I hope am not so late to join.

Hello miracle worker!!! Congratulations! Most of us have moved over to the secret Facebook group, would you be interested in joining?

Ali Jo please can you update my twins to two angels? I think the second yellow is missing it’s final colon. Not that it matters come to think of it, but I’d welcome the angels. Thank you.

Hello miracle worker!!! Congratulations! Most of us have moved over to the secret Facebook group, would you be interested in joining?

I'm late to the party on the FB page, but I'd like to join! Can you pm the details please? :)

Ali Jo please can you update my twins to two angels? I think the second yellow is missing it’s final colon. Not that it matters come to think of it, but I’d welcome the angels. Thank you.

Aurora, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Praying you find peace as quickly as possible and get your rainbow <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->