• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March Marvels 2019

My boobs are driving me absolutely nuts Nita. They are pretty small to start with so maybe that's part of it? They're already noticeably bigger and ache so so much. I actually noticed the achiness started before my AF was due. I thought I was just having crazy PMS. When I get cold my nipples feel like they're on fire it hurts so much. It's neat how people can have slightly different symptoms!

It is so weird how different symptoms can be eh? My bbs and nips only got sore this week, 8 weeks in.

I definitely plan on making more than one and different colors. Trying to decide on style. Since we are March Marvels the only thing that comes to mind is the Marvel comics and heroes.

I had sore nips with my first. They were tender for awhile with this one and I only noticed because I was still nursing DS2. Felt like he was nursing super hard, but it was really just them being tender.

The comic book theme is pretty cute! I'm due April 5, so I've joined the April thread now that it's been created. I'll probably still stick around here until it gets more established though!

Lol Ali, I often wonder what it would be like to still BF and be pregnant. My boobs were huge while BFing, but after I stop they shrunk back pretty soon afterwards. Now just for them to grow again.

Boobs. Oh dear god.
I'm big busted anyway (32H) and so far all of my bras I'm popping out of! :blush: :holly:
My nipples are okay, just the actual breast tissue itself. Oh and CRAZY heavy!

Lol Ali, I often wonder what it would be like to still BF and be pregnant. My boobs were huge while BFing, but after I stop they shrunk back pretty soon afterwards. Now just for them to grow again.

I’m pregnant and still beastfeeding!! My daughter has gone off my boobs a bit though, she now only feeds twice a day since I got pregnant, in terms of how they are they’re not too bad, just a bit achy! But I’m unsure if that’s because she doesn’t feed as much or pregnancy! The biggest uncomfortable bit is her sitting on my tummy whilst she feeds! I’ve gone back to lying down in bed :rofl: but I’m a 28H so I hope they don’t get even bigger

I love the idea of a comic book theme, me and my partner are big nerds :haha:

since we have so many twins, would you be able to tweak one for the twins in the thread?

Love the signature ideas! I was hoping someone would know how to make them 😊. Alijo, thanks for offering to take over the admin duties.

My boobs actually feel better this week! They were sooooo sore last week. Felt like I had been someone’s punching bag haha. Still dealing with all day nausea 😭 I’ve ordered some b6 and unisom tabs to try as ob says it may help relieve some of it.

I'll start working on the signatures. Will take a bit since I don't get much of a chance to just sit down and mess around on the computer.

Kitty - I was going to do one for the twins as well. I plan on doing a blue/blue, pink/pink, and blue/pink.. probably a neutral as well. It's not so bad to tweak the colors. It's just getting the whole setting done. I also tend to be a perfectionist so I'll try not to let that hold me up on putting them out for everyone!

Still no symptoms here! No sickness or even frequent urination. No idea why. 2nd scan on Tuesday.

Pinkee if the scan goes well you dont need be worried. I had little to none symptoms with DD in the first few weeks and she a healthy 9 month now :) FX baby is well.

Speaking of DD, she decided at 2am its playtime and when I didnt want to play, she kicked me off the bed....so not sleeping well adding to the fatique. Luckily its Sunday and we sort of get to rest lol.

I'll start working on the signatures. Will take a bit since I don't get much of a chance to just sit down and mess around on the computer.

Kitty - I was going to do one for the twins as well. I plan on doing a blue/blue, pink/pink, and blue/pink.. probably a neutral as well. It's not so bad to tweak the colors. It's just getting the whole setting done. I also tend to be a perfectionist so I'll try not to let that hold me up on putting them out for everyone!

No need to do a gendered twin theme from my perspective, I don’t plan to find out what flavour mine are and it’s just extra work for you? Happy to just use the main one for the group!

Hey ladies! Sorry I’ve been MIA.

3 sets of twins.. yay!

So sorry Baby and Cale on your sad news.. been there 3 times. Be strong and talk about how you feel. Bottling it up doesn’t help.

Alijo - love the marvel theme - can I also be added to the Facebook group chat. I’ll message you in a sec.

AFM, today I’m 10+4.. I’m starting to get more good days than bad ones. All my friends and family want me to have a girl because my partner has 3 boys from a previous relationship and I’m going to use the middle name Liza, as she died 3 weeks ago and was a very good friend. Only 26 and totally unexpected.

I have my 4th check up scan on 10th August and my booking scan on 21st August, I’ll be 12+6.

Just a quick pop-in, I need to properly catch up some time. I've been so tired, thankfully we've had a quiet weekend which has allowed for me to have some naps which have been lovely.

I love the Marvel Superhero theme for a sig, I think I mentioned that Marvel is one of my signs that this pregnancy is going to be all ok, as DH and I (big geeks) have just started watching through all the Marvel movies and series and it will probably take us most of, if not all of the pregnancy to watch through it all.

I hope everyone is well? I've been super tired, a little nausea but no voms thank goodness. Boobs a bit sore still. I'm not complaining of symptoms. On the countdown til my first scan this coming Saturday. Praying so hard to see that everything is as it should be.

xx

Still no symptoms here! No sickness or even frequent urination. No idea why. 2nd scan on Tuesday.

My first pregnancy was sort of like that. If I ever felt anything it was so mild!

And my first child is super mellow lol not actually related but interesting!

Update for me: Still feeling nauseous! First scan next Tuesday. Dr estimated 9 weeks based on HCG levels but it will be nice to have an actual due date.

I was crazy shocked when I got the + because the timing isn’t great with it only having been 7 months since I had my last baby. But now I’m really happy about it and the pregnant mama worry has sunk in so I just want to see the heartbeat!

Thinking of all the big things we will need to change in the coming months. Like the fact that we have two tiny cars and a tiny two bedroom apartment.

I only have bad nausea that is fine once I'm eating nothing else.. I'm 9 weeks.. these are normally my bad weeks in my last 2 preg..

I bet I will be terrible sick for the entire pregnancy lol

Had my first appointment today - baby measuring 6+2, so I must have O'd much later (explains why I got pregnant haha) HB was 121. I have some blood on my uterus so I am on Progesterone again for 4 weeks, just incase :( Blood pressure already high so most likely going on BP meds at my next appointment which is in 4 weeks.

No need to do a gendered twin theme from my perspective, I don’t plan to find out what flavour mine are and it’s just extra work for you? Happy to just use the main one for the group!

Yeh I’m planning to not find out genders either :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->