March Marvels 2019

Ali Jo please can you update my twins to two angels? I think the second yellow is missing it’s final colon. Not that it matters come to think of it, but I’d welcome the angels. Thank you.

I'm so sorry.. :cry::hugs: I will put your little angels up.

Ali Jo please can you update my twins to two angels? I think the second yellow is missing it’s final colon. Not that it matters come to think of it, but I’d welcome the angels. Thank you.

So sorry, Aurora :angel:

I don't think I'm in the FB group. How do I find it?

I don't think I'm in the FB group. How do I find it?

It’s a secret group so impossible to find, I’d have to add you as a friend then add you to the group, do you want to PM me a link to your fb page then we’ll get you sorted :)

Can I join the Facebook group too please? 🙂

Anyone who wants to join message me with a link to your Facebook and I’ll get everyone in! :happydance:

Hi Ladies.

Firstly Id like to say to Kittykat again, that I am so sorry for your loss :( you and your family are in our minds <3<3

Therefore, if there is anyone that would still like to join the secret facebook group, to please inbox MYSELF or My_story with the link to your profile so we can you to the group.

:)<3

I'm still checking in here too. Also using the FB group.

I will be using both as well! I like to browse on here. Plus, I have to keep the front updated! Anyways.. we can't attract late comers if we aren't active here as well!

I edited the front. The FB admins are listed as to who to contact. Can always contact me as well and I can forward the information.

Great idea Alijo :) I agree to keep this side active as well.

I&#8217;m so so sorry to hear all about the losses. I hope you&#8217;ll find love and support within your families and you&#8217;ll have the strength to go through these hard times.
I didn&#8217;t really had time to catch up but I saw most of you went to Facebook I will keep following here now and then to see if it&#8217;s still active because I don&#8217;t own a FB account !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->