March Marvels 2019

Hey everyone I am Jen and I am cautiously stepping in here. I got my 1st BFP June 26th, and a digi yes on the 27th. I had a cp cycle 3 (this is cycle 5) and I am just nervous since I caught so soon that it will happen again. I am only 9 to 11 dpo today.

My EDD right now is March 11, 2019

Attachments

• 20180628_064348.jpg
    20180628_064348.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome over mummymia and jlmeans 👋👋
Amantila, Id be tempted to tell her, baby loss is heartbreaking and I’m sure it will stir up memories for her but you know what...I bet she will be the best gran ever.

Twinkle I wouldn’t worry about progression hcg and tests vary from woman to woman as long as there is progression that’s what counts. I know it’s hard not too worry.

Shorty I’m in Scotland and it’s 31 here today, I love the sun so I’m not complaining but could really go a ice cold blue wicked.

Anyone else not really feel pregnant lol I know it’s early days but I don’t seem to have many symptoms anymore

anyone else not really feel pregnant lol I know it’s early days but I don’t seem to have many symptoms anymore[/QUOTE said:
My boobs aren't as sore anymore but more heavy and every now and again pain surges through them..

The nausea/sickness is major today certain smells turning my stomach and I am finding myself taken deeper breaths to stop me from being sick.. I'm still so nervous tho cause af isn't due till sat so I'm not fully out of the woods till the weekend passes

I’m 5 weeks tomorrow... very nervous at the moment because of my 3 losses. I have a new partner and my 3 losses were with my husband of 7 years whom I left in March, so I’m wondering whether a new partner might change my luck.

He has 3 boys already!

Hello everyone. I can't quite catch up on everything at the moment but wanted to join. I got my bfp today at 9dpo. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy and want to enjoy every moment:)

Oh my edd is 3/12/19.

Flue - Yay!! Welcome!!

Viking - Very possible! Here's to sticky baby!

Shorty - Ugh, doesn't sound fun. Thankfully for me I've managed to escape that this time around. So far..

Cale - I don't.. I mean I notice things like my nips are a bit tender. I am starting to break out and I'm hoping it is just one and not to be followed. No cravings or anything, though. Nothing that screams pregnant.

Jl - Welcome!!! Lines look good!

Twinkle - Isn't that funny how things line up?

AFM - Nothing much.. just ticking the days away. 5 weeks tomorrow! Was expecting some type of symptoms to start up but nothing really has. I think I may be getting an acne flare. Hoping not. The one I have hurts..

Please can I join you ladies?

I got my :bfp: 3 days ago... EDD 6th March!

Won’t be finding out the gender as it was a nice surprise last Oct with our son! :cloud9:

Feeling meh today :sad:

I feel I tested way too early and af is coming..

I'm going to use a digi and frer tomorrow morning if at doesn't show up before then.. hoping it's implantation cramps and I have bad diareha (sorry tmi) could be cramps from that but just getting nervous now

Ali thank you. Oh and as far as symptoms or non symptoms go it can all be normal. I never had tender breasts with V. I was just a bit more tired than usual, other usual pms symptoms, and mild cramps.I didn't get sickness until 6.5 to 7 weeks.

Welcome mrs.reed! It always intrigues me how people can be team yellow. Lots of respect to you on that :)

Shorty88 cramps can be very normal. I had them last pregnancy. They weren't as syrong as AF cramps. It's just your uterus preparing to grow for baby :)

When is your AF supposed to be due?

Tommorw..

This is my test from today bottom test

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037161&stc=1&d=1530269296

Only 2 hour hold so I think I just need to relax and take it easy now

MrsReed- welcome so happy to see you join us!! You are so strong to be able to go 9 months without knowing. The surprise would be awesome but I dont have the patient to wait haha, its going to be hard enough waiting till week 20 lol

Shorty- I was in the same boat with thinking I tested to early...my reason was I used frer both line and digi test both positive both said yes+ at 8-10 dpo. I tested yesterday with my cb digi as I thought it would be awesome to show my husband a test that said "pregnant" since he just got down here and I wasn't actually surprised when it said "not pregnant". I had been so scared to take it for that very reason. I wanted to cry as I felt I was being lied to by frer. I stayed up late last night and did some research and read some people dont even get the test to say "pregnant" until a week after their period is due which made me feel a little better. To reassure myself I used my last line frer and digi and I showed my husband and he just smiled. Hopefully we both can relax...at least a little

Alijo- Thank you...I feel like I have probably talked to you in other threads as well. Its nice to see people you have talked to in the TWW or TTC threads in the pregnant thread!

Attachments

• 20180629_070612.jpg
    20180629_070612.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180629_065651.jpg
    20180629_065651.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
I defo see progression.. maybe wait till you missed af and try a digi then? I'm was to be due af tomorrow so I'll be doing a digi and a frer but I'm happy with how strong my lines are on it today as I only held it for 2 hours and didn't have enough in the cup to dip it standing up lol I needed to turn it to the side and dip it that way sorry tmi lol..

Hoping digi will have 2-3 weeks and I'll relax and enjoy the pregnancy

Here's hoping its a sticky bean for both of us

I defo see progression.. maybe wait till you missed af and try a digi then? I'm was to be due af tomorrow so I'll be doing a digi and a frer but I'm happy with how strong my lines are on it today as I only held it for 2 hours and didn't have enough in the cup to dip it standing up lol I needed to turn it to the side and dip it that way sorry tmi lol..

Hoping digi will have 2-3 weeks and I'll relax and enjoy the pregnancy

Here's hoping its a sticky bean for both of us

Im hopeful but trying to not get to excited...i just noticed i have brownish discharge but only when i wipe

That could be implantation.. esp if it is brown

Fx for you x

Jl...I think your lines look great! The cb digis don’t show positive until you’ve hit 50 hcg while the frer have been shown to register hcg levels as low as 6. Big difference and totally makes sense why the cb is still negative but you have great frers! I would try the cb digital again in a few days!

Mummymia, shorty, caleblake, and alijo...thanks for the advice with my mom. I decided that I’ll wait a few weeks for my “promoted to big brother shirt” to come in. I’ll take a picture of my son in it and send it to my mom to give her a heads up that he is planning to share some big news with the family when he visits but wanted his Grammie to be the first to know. I feel like that way it’s positive because I’m letting her in on the secret before everyone else but also gives her a chance to process her emotions.

I feel like my symptoms are dying down. AF due tomorrow and hoping she stays far away because I’ve been getting some great line progressions on my wondfos. Boobs are still tender and some very minor cramping here and there. Occasional wave of nausea but it passes quickly.

Flue - Oh yeah definitely. I wish I had something more obvious, though :haha: Careful what you wish for, right?

MrsReed - Welcome! So glad you can join us!!

jl - Yeah we have! Happy to see some common faces (names)! Really leaning towards that being implanting spotting, but I can understand your hesitance. Hoping it's all for not!!!

Ama - I'm sure all is well! I had symptoms fall off the planet with my first. Second I had none except acne flare up a few weeks after positive. This one I've had some but nothing major.

AFM - Not much going on. Wanting life to be "normal" again. Although I'm not ready to go back to work. Really hate that place. Can't wait to put my notice in on them.

Have to leave Sunday to head back home. Then will be back as soon as my FIL is about to go or has passed. Which could be any time.

Shorty looks great!!

Jlm your tests look great too!! Brown discharge is most likely left over from implantation.

Aman that sounds like a lovely way to tell your mom. We also plan to have a promoted to big sis announce plan :)

I think good progression on wondfo means your definitely headed in a good direction. This early I think symptoms come and go.

Ali I'm hoping to keep it a secret at work for a bit this time so I'm hoping my symptoms aren't too bad. I'm an educator in home care so I can run out of the classroom but it might get suspicious.

Sorry you hate your workplace. It's an awful feeling hating going in.

Sorry about FIL :hugs:

AFM frer was darker today and I got a faint but clear bfp on IC. I'm having some queasiness intermittently already....

Hi everyone!

Here is my month of June so far...

June 3 - DTD
June 17 - BFP

LMP was May 25 so... 5w1d today!

Symptoms so far:
*Extreme exhaustion [like... falling asleep at red-lights bad]
*Queasy if I don't eat/nibble every 2-3 hours
*Stretching feeling of uterus [not cramping.. but.. discomfort/pressure]
*Crazy Mood Swings

EDD is March 1st but my last two births were a week early so we'll see.

Currently Mom to:
*13 year old Girl
*11 year old Boy
*2.5 year old Girl
*4 Fur Babies
*2 Reptile Babies

Yes... we're a little crazy here! LOL - Wouldn't change it for the world ;)

Well I can finally relax and stop testing :blush:
Well I have one more digi to take next Sat to see if it will go to 3+

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1037303&stc=1&d=1530334764

:baby::happydance:

Attachments

• 20180630_055847.jpg
    20180630_055847.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 18
Emma welcome and congrats!!

Shorty lovely getting that 2-3 on digi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->