March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

AMP, lovely story about your LO! That's so sweet that they are excited about having a little brother :flow:

Left wondering, can't believe it either!! Seems like just yesterday I was peeing on a stick... Trying to enjoy as much of this pregnancy as possible, there's not much left on it yet!

Yes we are all heading there very fast but the third trimester will feel like the longest. It will even feel longer than the other two together once we are in the final running , specially for those that go passed EDD. :dohh:

AMP, lovely story about your LO! That's so sweet that they are excited about having a little brother :flow:

Left wondering, can't believe it either!! Seems like just yesterday I was peeing on a stick... Trying to enjoy as much of this pregnancy as possible, there's not much left on it yet!

Yes we are all heading there very fast but the third trimester will feel like the longest. It will even feel longer than the other two together once we are in the final running , specially for those that go passed EDD. :dohh:

This is my first so it all has felt pretty filled up. Looking back it seems like a flash, but living it is very dense haha. 13 weeks doesn't seem like that much and at the same time an eternity. Really hoping I don't go past my EDD! Don't want to deliver too early. Idealistically, it would be pretty neat to deliver on 29 Feb :haha:

Leap Day is the one day that I'm hoping to avoid! It would be the most confusing birthday ever since it only happens once every 4 years. When Leap Day arrives I'm closing my legs up tight and not moving, she's welcome to come anytime between March 1st and March 31st but I'm personally hoping to give birth on the 20th. :haha:

My own GTT is on December 30th. Where I am (Connecticut, US) it is given routinely. I don't have to fast (although the test is at 9 AM, so I probably won't eat breakfast beforehand).

I, too, am hoping to avoid leap day! Like Kalon said, it would be so confusing for the birthdays in subsequent years! I also have quite a few nieces and nephews born in March... it would be nice to avoid their birthdays so that my little guy has his own day to celebrate. But, it's not the end of the world if he ends up sharing a birthday with one of his cousins. Lastly, I'm hoping I'm far enough away from Easter that I feel comfortable traveling to my parents' house for Easter dinner. They're only 35 minutes away, so it's not too far, but I was wrecked after delivering my DD (who was born 5 days before Mother's Day) and I was unable to travel.

Any day baby decides to come out I will be happy.... Well trying to avoid March 5th as my grandfather, cousin, and other cousin's daughter all share that birthday. This year Easter is on my birthday so I think no matter when I deliver I will be wanting to spend some low-key time with our baby and OH :~)

I'm another spending the leap day with my legs up and clamped tightly together, not moving unless babber is already out! No thank you leap baby!

Daisy, yes we are due date buddies :) both due 2nd March. What makes you think you will be early?

Fezzle, yes it's Cossham. My sister had a water birth there with her son. She loved it, but like you say, probably more peace of mind at the hospital with docs there.

MamaFox, just have a gut feeling! But part of that could be anticipation for labor and NOT wanting to be over due.

How are you ladies feeling? Baby has been moving around QUITE a lot in there and the kicks are definitely more powerful. Sometimes I worry they're going to knock the wind out of me lol. They are definitely getting nice and settled in my ribs I've noticed. Hope this doesn't last too long!

Haha same here with the leap day! Hoping baby doesn't come anytime before March 13th! Anytime after that would be ok!

Hoping she will come on her due date March 24th or March 26th, as then it would be like her older sissy, Rylie came 2 days late :)

So far I've told that since I'll be 40 years old at my EDD, they'll induce me if I get to my due date as there's some evidence that older women's placentas are more likely to stop working well past 40 weeks. So, I'm not anticipating going past my due date, especially since my dating scan put my due date about a week earlier than it should be due to when I know I ovulated.

Dec 17 here for my GTT.

I'm in double digits till baby now, how crazy! But exciting.

My son was 2 weeks early and my daughter was born 2 days early - so I am not sure how it'll go. I'm hoping to stay at work until March 9th so hopefully baby will cooperate. ;)

hi ladies,
long time no speak!
i decided to take a break for a bit as i was having so many issues and problems....
iv been to gran canaria, was very much what we all needed!!
touch wood and fingers crossed it seemed to do him good too as weve had no hospital visits or emergency trips since returning!
Im feeling loads of movements, i dont remember my other two being so active!
im feeling quite good atm aside from the heartburn which iv never had before.
still being monitored every 2 weeks, bp seems ok, iv got my scan and diabetes test jan 4th then will be checked every week until labour!
my mom has bought my pram, iv bought nappies, wipes etc when going shopping and bought a few bits from next in the sale, oh said wel get everything in january....
when is the 3rd tri?
glad to hear you are all ok and my life so many boys!!
h xx

Love how festive your sig is SilasLove. We will be decorating the house today so I am very excited about that.

Everyone is talking about their GTT and I won't know when mine is until my next Dr appt next week....this week I go for more testing but not the GTT....

Hi big belly, we missed you. Glad you had a relaxing holiday and baby is staying strong.

3rd trimester is from 27 weeks.

Glad you're doing well Bigbelly, it's good to see you back. :hugs:

I have to go into the hospital for my GTT apparently so I guess I can just go in whenever I get the chance. DH will have to drive me though so it will probably be at least next weekend.

How much movement are you ladies feeling? I Feel him every day but some days more than others. Is that normal? Not to have a pattern yet? A little worried.

Mama Fox I wouldn't worry just yet....my little guy does quite have a schedule just yet. I am sure he does it is just that he isn't always making movements we can feel all the time. There is still so much room for them to move around and move without us noticing yet. Another 4 weeks or so we will notice more of a difference. Plus he is growing and sleeping so much during spurts....you will notice the same when out in our arms :winkwink:

Mama Fox sometimes it seems like they are on a schedule, but other days I kind of question it. Usually around 9:15 they start squirming around in there and will kick a little here and there for about an hour hour and a half. Then not much else other than some wriggles. Afternoon to evening is when they really become active, but sometimes they kick for several hours or a little bit here and there, then nothing.

Think as long as you are feeling movements that are as strong as usual at this point then you are ok! Also, something to think about, I have been getting used to movements that don't right away seem like movements. Any tingling sensation by my cervix or pressure under my ribs all count as movements believe it or not!

How is everyone doing? Christmas is fast approaching, OH has one week left in classes until he's a free man (somewhat!). Anyone getting nosebleeds/bloody boogies from the weather turning?

Movment for me had not yet settled Into a recognisable pattern. Some days are way more a time than others , I'm guessing growth spurts ? Yesterday was an active day .. Today not so much so far .

Movements here are hit and miss. Often notice more at night, can go all day with no noticeable movements. He normally gets active when I go to bed, typical! But definitely no pattern at all to it yet.
I can't remember from Isaac when I was consistently feeling movement.
I should really check the count the kicks website as I think that tells you more info re movements x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->