March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Yes Ostara had her babies (they made it to term and were induced!), and hopeful.one did as well.

There are possibly more who haven't had the chance to update.

Buttercup that is so sad :(

Lots of babies!

This thread should be popping here shortly right?!

That's terrible Mama Bat, I'm so sorry for her and her family. :cry:

hopeful.one.'s baby boy is Paxton Drake, born February 13, 2016 at 36 weeks and 5 days gestation.

Yes Ostara84 (Mama Giraffe) had her twinnies a few days ago. Both born on February 17, 2016, her boy is Jack Anthony Franz and her girl is Alice Hazel Helen born in that order at 37 weeks and 2 days gestation.

I think those are the only 2 in the group that have given birth and announced it over in the FB group so far.

So sad for that family buttercup. I feel just awful :cry:

Kalon - could you add me to the Facebook group? I have no idea why I am not on there anymore.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies meeting your new bundles!

I'm back at the hospital just waiting for my bloods to confirm my urates.
My Bp is ok ish... Protein gone down to plus 1 so fingers crossed.
Insulin has been upped, depending on today's outcome next appt wed (35w4days) so I will be told the plan... Fingers crossed I can continue to 37 weeks!! My baby shower is this sun, so all systems go lol
H xx

Kalon - could you add me to the Facebook group? I have no idea why I am not on there anymore.

Admin made a sticky status asking people to check in if they wanted to stay part of the group. A lot of ladies were noticing that we had a lot of inactive members, people that either hadn't posted at all or in a long time and that no one had a clue who they were and it was making a lot of them feel uncomfortable since lots of personal things get posted in there and now a lot of babies are starting to be born so the ladies didn't want to share all of these personal things and pictures of their children with complete strangers. They left the status up for about a week before doing a "lurker purge". They said they were fine with me readding you but made the gentle suggestion of being more active this time.

Woke up feeling fine. Ate some breakfast with dd...and then out of no where 20 minutes later I'm throwing up:shrug: haven't since feel ok now but I'm like what the heck! I hear some women vomit before labor starts but so far no other symptoms not even Braxton hicks

Sorry you are feeling off AMP.

Feels like the race is on for many now. Can't wait to start see baby pics

Sorry Angela! I haven't thrown up since about 21 weeks unless you count throwing up a little bit in my mouth but I did have a random throw up at 35 weeks when I was pregnant with DS. :hugs:

I was sort of sick yesterday too, but it was mostly just that my reflux, which usually stays in my mouth to be swallowed back down (so attractive), overflowed somewhat and came out of my mouth and nose. I am so impatient for some sign that something is starting, despite the fact that I ideally don't want babber out til 1st March at the earliest. I'm just so uncomfortable and hate waiting!

Hope you're feeling better AMP

I think we're going to have lots of babies all at once! Nothing is happening here so far, though I'm scheduled for a sweep on 1 March.

Congrats Soph! :yipee: Post some pictures (if you're comfortable doing so!)

Buttercup, I'm so sorry to hear about that family... that's just awful! :cry:

AFM, rough morning... barely slept at all last night between having trouble falling asleep, and constantly waking up to go pee. I'm probably lucky if I got an hour or two between all of that. I pretty much cried my way to work & upon arrival & a coworker asking me how I'm doing, started sobbing again. Hopefully I can hold it together for the day...

Speaking of getting up in the night to pee, can I ask you ladies a question?? I don't know if this is "normal pregnancy stuff" or if this is due to me having a really bad back (I've had bad herniated discs in the past). When I get up after lying down for a while, it's really hard to get going. My feet don't want to lift off the floor - it's really painful. Basically, it's a race to shuffle to the bathroom before I pee myself. I feel like a grandma! I have to mentally tell myself I can do it & coach myself to pick up one foot and then the other to get there. It's really bad... So, are all of you going through that, or maybe my herniated discs are back again?? TIA...

Congrats Soph! :yipee: Post some pictures (if you're comfortable doing so!)

Buttercup, I'm so sorry to hear about that family... that's just awful! :cry:

AFM, rough morning... barely slept at all last night between having trouble falling asleep, and constantly waking up to go pee. I'm probably lucky if I got an hour or two between all of that. I pretty much cried my way to work & upon arrival & a coworker asking me how I'm doing, started sobbing again. Hopefully I can hold it together for the day...

Speaking of getting up in the night to pee, can I ask you ladies a question?? I don't know if this is "normal pregnancy stuff" or if this is due to me having a really bad back (I've had bad herniated discs in the past). When I get up after lying down for a while, it's really hard to get going. My feet don't want to lift off the floor - it's really painful. Basically, it's a race to shuffle to the bathroom before I pee myself. I feel like a grandma! I have to mentally tell myself I can do it & coach myself to pick up one foot and then the other to get there. It's really bad... So, are all of you going through that, or maybe my herniated discs are back again?? TIA...

Yep, it's been difficult to walk, I waddle and shuffle everywhere! My lower back has been killing me lately.

Hi ladies, signal is awful in the hospital so can't catch up on the thread properly! I didn't get my first prostin gel in til 2 and my cervix was posterior and closed so I could be in for a bit of a wait with my induction... Next check and prostin is at 8 so fc I'll have made some progress then!

Hi ladies, signal is awful in the hospital so can't catch up on the thread properly! I didn't get my first prostin gel in til 2 and my cervix was posterior and closed so I could be in for a bit of a wait with my induction... Next check and prostin is at 8 so fc I'll have made some progress then!

GL can't wait to see your LO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->