March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Im the same bellarosa!
Including the horrible pain in my pelvis. It hurts so badly when ive been laying for a while. Especially switching sides to lay on. I mumble ow the entire time im changing sides or getting up to pee lol

Horrible heartburn & nausea over here. Heartburn especially at night

Im the same bellarosa!
Including the horrible pain in my pelvis. It hurts so badly when ive been laying for a while. Especially switching sides to lay on. I mumble ow the entire time im changing sides or getting up to pee lol

Horrible heartburn & nausea over here. Heartburn especially at night

Ugh, Yes!!!! I have to pretty much sit up in bed just to turn my body over. I've been having such a hard time making it to the bathroom that DH will wake up and be like "Are you okay??" :haha: & I'm always like "Not really... just trying to make it to the bathroom before I pee myself" <sigh> Well, I'm glad it seems "normal" as opposed to related to my back issues.

Buttercup, that's so exciting! Keep us posted! I can't wait to see pics of your little one & to find out if it's a boy or a girl in there! :flower:

Moving is so hard now sitting , standing or lying down , nothing is comfortable !!!
The next 3 weeks are going to be fun !! Not !!!! I'm finished work on Thursday but still have so much to do ....

buttercup - yay cannot wait!!!!! good luck :) :hugs:

left wonderin - isn't that the worst!! I try to get comfy sitting on my bed or on the couch and it always ends the same. either laying down or sitting slouched. leaning over gives me cramps not sure why!

stuck - I get that at night! are tums helping at all for acid reflux anymore for you? it seems towards the end of my pregnancies tums stop working lol xx

bellarosa - it seriously does feel like you're going to pee yourself!!! do your feet hurt when you get up at night too? lately at night that's what's been happening. how is your swelling?

Good luck, buttercup!

I haven't had much back pain, but when I get up to pee in the night (which happens usually 2-3 times now), sometimes everything feels so heavy I have to waddle there.

Tonight was the first night I actually didn't think I'll make it to the toilet. Fun times. Also went for my regular pilates class yesterday and now my pelvis hurts like mad - it's actually a burning/stinging pain which is way worse than I imagined.

On the plus side, nursery is finally ready. The cat is checking everything out as I type this.

Looks like a lot of us are in the same boat :) Not long now.

My bump is tender from him pushing hard today....

I know the feeling - I have one very distinct bruise in his favorite kicking position, which is only now going away as he shifted somewhat.

(BTW I have been reading your journal for the past couple of days and I love it) :flower:

Good luck Buttercup! Thinking of you.

So sad for that family. Don't even know what to say.

I'm ok here. Horrible heartburn too, feel heavy and tired. Think baby boy will be late though so in for a long wait.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

Good luck with the induction Buttercup

Good luck Mama Bat! I can't wait to see your :yellow: bump turn :pink: or :blue:! :happydance:

bellarosa - it seriously does feel like you're going to pee yourself!!! do your feet hurt when you get up at night too? lately at night that's what's been happening. how is your swelling?

Bombshell, not really. I had some issues with plantar fasciitis before pregnancy, so I'm surprised that didn't really carry out. I mostly hurt from my waist down to my thighs (sometimes down to my feet if I've overdone it). I just almost feel like my pelvis is breaking!

Swelling isn't too bad yet. I notice a little bit in my ankles, but it's nothing compared to how I was with DD. My feet and ankles BLEW UP with her!

How are you?? I think I asked this before but I must have missed your answer - do you have a name chosen yet? Are you sharing? :flower:

Hope all has gone/is going well buttercup, exciting times for you!

I am so ready for this baby to be not inside me anymore, financially if it could hold off til next week that would be ace, but I'd have it out now if I could. Waiting another 6 days (still want to avoid the leap day) then operation "get this baby out!" will begin in earnest. I'm still terrified that I get a baby to look after and my house is not where I want it to be, but I just need to be able to sleep without the pillows, to not itch or waddle so much and to feel something like the actual temperature!

Bombshell, not really. I had some issues with plantar fasciitis before pregnancy, so I'm surprised that didn't really carry out. I mostly hurt from my waist down to my thighs (sometimes down to my feet if I've overdone it). I just almost feel like my pelvis is breaking!

Swelling isn't too bad yet. I notice a little bit in my ankles, but it's nothing compared to how I was with DD. My feet and ankles BLEW UP with her!

How are you?? I think I asked this before but I must have missed your answer - do you have a name chosen yet? Are you sharing? :flower:

I've got some swelling over here, worse than with my first! But docs say blood pressure is fine so hopefully it doesn't get worse!

I've been ok thanks for asking! We did finally decide on a name after going through like every single name there is lol her name is going to be Vaia Mae (pronounced like Maia but with a V) it's a little different but I love it.

Just a quick update, induction not progressing well :( I've had 3 prostin gels and my cervix is still closed/no way of breaking my waters as yet which would be the next stage. Need to decide whether to go for a fourth prostin or a Caesarian. I'm so drained and it's really affecting me mentally so the latter seems like the more attractive option. My cervix just doesn't want to play ball and baby is in a bad position (back to back head to one side) despite my best efforts. Sorry it's not a better update, hopefully I'll have some good news in my next one. Hope you ladies are all doing ok :)

Just a quick update, induction not progressing well :( I've had 3 prostin gels and my cervix is still closed/no way of breaking my waters as yet which would be the next stage. Need to decide whether to go for a fourth prostin or a Caesarian. I'm so drained and it's really affecting me mentally so the latter seems like the more attractive option. My cervix just doesn't want to play ball and baby is in a bad position (back to back head to one side) despite my best efforts. Sorry it's not a better update, hopefully I'll have some good news in my next one. Hope you ladies are all doing ok :)

Awe sweety :hugs: I am sorry things aren't going the way you were hoping. Maybe baby just isn't ready just yet. Is there an option to wait another week? Then try the prostin again? What ever you decide I hope you feel like you are empowered with the decision!!

I second everything Allforthegirl said. And sending you big ((hugs)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->