March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Buttercup- You do what you need to and what you feel is best. If it has to be a C-Section we won't judge. Lots of love and good luck!

I agree with Allforthegirl - any way of waiting?? If not, you do what you feel is best, and if that's a c-section, it is what it is! You'll be great no matter what & you'll have your babe in your arms, which makes up for anything that goes against your original birth plan. <3

Good luck, buttercup- remember the most important thing is having that healthy baby in your arms, no matter what path has to be taken to get there! (and you healthy too of course!)

Mama Bat I second everyone else, you do what you feel is best for you and baby and like Allforthegirl I hope that you feel empowered and happy with your decision either way. Hope to hear good news from you soon. :hugs:

Good luck, buttercup- remember the most important thing is having that healthy baby in your arms, no matter what path has to be taken to get there! (and you healthy too of course!)

I second this :) baby getting here safe is the most important thing , and your health :) the rest pales into insignificance :hugs:

Mama Bat - as long as baby gets here safely and your ok that's all that matters. I hope it all goes well, take care x x

GL Mama Bat :flower: like everyone's said, do whatever you feel is best and have no guilt whatsoever! What must be will be, are the docs willing to wait a few days to let your cervix get ready?

Looking forward to hearing good news Re your birth story bc!

Iv been to the hospital today protein is back at a trace Bp has come down!! However my swelling is really bad, they have given me an induction date of sat March 5th!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhh scary stuff now
H xx

Looking forward to hearing good news Re your birth story bc!

Iv been to the hospital today protein is back at a trace Bp has come down!! However my swelling is really bad, they have given me an induction date of sat March 5th!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhh scary stuff now
H xx

Had dr visit today...no progress she couldn't even reach my cervix to do a sweep...guess this lil monkey is content on staying right where he is. Walked around the mall for over an hour afterwards hoping to convince him otherwise. If not induction on Monday!

Good luck buttercup! Like everyone else is saying whatever is best for you and baby! Big hugs to you!!

Good luck to you as well bigbelly, march 5th is comin!

Had some contractions all afternoon today. 8-10 minutes apart, and then they stopped! Even though dh took me on a fast (ish) paced jaunt around the block until a cop stopped us and said to get home because there were tornados spotted in the area.

My pup had a tooth cleaning and an extraction today and they had to stop midway through because her bp dropped and wouldn't stabilize and she was bleeding and they were having trouble stopping it.

Thankfully she's ok, a little worse for wear but she just woke me up crying, the poor thing :/

She's 10lbs and ended up with 8 stitches from the tooth that they pulled. I just gave her her pain meds inside a little bite of turkey and I can tell she's super hungry but no meal until morning.

Hopefully I can fall back to sleep now, when I initially woke up I really hoped it was my contractions coming back on! Lol

I'm cramping and uncomfortable today, can't tell if anything real is going on, but babby is really wriggling away along with it and feels more intense than ever. I'm also not sure if I'm leaking urine, discharge, or waters. I've tried the lying still and seeing if it gushes and it doesn't, also it feels like discharge (tmi, sorry), but do waters have that more squeaky and thin texture or are they like just very runny discharge? I know I should ring the midwives, but I just want to gather a bit more info first!

Sounds exciting mama duck. When I had Isaac they broke my waters so they went with a gush then trickled after, kind of felt like I was doing a wee I couldn't control, don't know if that helps? I believe they also smell quite sweet too. Keep us updated x x

stuckoni~ That is the worst when we get false labour like that. I was having something like that last week and barely anything since so frustrating. Your poor pup I hope she recovers fast.

CurlyRose~ How exciting. When my waters went with my last I couldn't tell really the difference. Even when I got it check they told me no....then maybe 20 min later they exploded in the toilet. I was all happy and said see told you so!!!! As Dawn mentioned they do smell different, so you could always do the sniff test ;)

So today is the day dd predicted the baby was coming. Now she has changed her mind and says tomorrow then said no he's coming the 1st.....:wacko:

stuck, poor pup! Hope she heals soon. Hope your prelabor turns into something soon! :flower:

Curly I have had what must have been watery CM come out of me a few times. I've spoken to my mom and nurses when I went to the hospital first time it happened, it definitely trickles if it's waters and should feel like a thin watery lubricant. Like it would leave a layer of something if it dried on your skin if that makes sense.
FX for you but I have been having pre-labor symptoms since 36 weeks, only 3 cm dilated at least 80% effaced and no prediction of baby whatsoever.

GL to you

I sniffed, several times, it didn't smell like anything I'd not smelled before and and it wasn't pooling I figured it's nothing else. There's definitely stuff going on, which is exciting, but I want it to stay in til march 1st!

My beautiful baby girl Lily Sophia was born on the 22nd February a week before her due date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->