March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Currently sat on antinatel clinic being monitored, BP slightly raised, headaches, urine ok. They monitored baby and he is good, just need to wait for blood results now. X

High levels of urate in blood and low levels of albumin (both to do with my liver function). Got to go back Fri for monitoring and again Tuesday but must go in if I feel unwell between then. Glad to be home for now x

Dawn~ I am sorry you are feeling so poorly. I hope you feel better soon. What do they do for something like that?

Littelily~ I am too. I keep trying to remind myself to go one day at time.

As far as I can tell just monitor it fir now. No need for medication just yet, but I'm having a sweep Tuesday anyway so this may, if you like, force there hand into induction at 39 weeks instead of 40. I just need to keep an eye on how my head is, but it's difficult to judge as we are a house full of colds so I don't know if head is cold related or pregnancy. Guess I will just look out for swelling or visual disturbances. They will test blood again Friday X

As far as I can tell just monitor it fir now. No need for medication just yet, but I'm having a sweep Tuesday anyway so this may, if you like, force there hand into induction at 39 weeks instead of 40. I just need to keep an eye on how my head is, but it's difficult to judge as we are a house full of colds so I don't know if head is cold related or pregnancy. Guess I will just look out for swelling or visual disturbances. They will test blood again Friday X

GL with your sweep...

A cold is going through our house too.....not to mention my eldest thinks he is too cool to dress warmly. I just told them if all you get sick no new born cuddles. :trouble:

Thank you.
Hubby has 'man flu' so you can imagine how he is. My son keeps saying "I feel grotty and snotty mummy", he sounds proper congested. I'm hoping we do away with all the colds before baby arrives. Hope for the same in your household too x x

GL with your sweep...

A cold is going through our house too.....not to mention my eldest thinks he is too cool to dress warmly. I just told them if all you get sick no new born cuddles. :trouble:

Beautiful name, Mama Duck! I'm glad that you're both doing well. :thumbup:

Angela - Good luck hun, I hope you have a baby in your arms soon! :happydance: :hugs:

Dawn - Keep us updated! I hope you don't develop pre-e as it's awful, I had it last time and was diagnosed in active labor.

I only have 4 days to go until the gestation my DS was born, eek! That makes it feel so close but I know it's likely that she won't come at the same gestation that he did. I'm thrilled to be early term now though and have an appointment later today so I'll get to see if I've made any more pre-labor progress since last week's appointment.

Ugh, Dawn, my DH has "man flu" also! So annoying. Then, last night, I heard "I hurt when I go like this" (When he bends forward, because he had heartburn all day). I was like try heartburn for the past 9 months! Just don't lean forward like that :rofl: NO SYMPATHY HERE, BUDDY!!! :haha:

Hope everyone feels better - sounds like there are a lot of colds going around. <3

On another note - YAY! It's March!!! :bunny:

Yipeeee for march :) and march monkeys :) well I now have a lovely cold sore to add to my complaints !!! My cold seems to be lifting but still have a bit of a cough . It didn't progress to a chest infection thank god . However have now passed the dose to my 2 year old who woke last night with a blazing temp , has been off his food all day , clinging and crying all day and asked to go to bed at 5.30 .he is not a happy bunny :( hopefully with rest and fluids he will shift it quickly . Baby needs to stay put for a few more days at least . Tommrow I tackle the house with disinfectant get rid of those nasty germs !!!!!!

After an extremely rough labor my perfect baby boy arrived Monday night at 10:48pm. 9 lbs 2 oz and 21in long. He's doing well I'm ok but in rough shape still. Will post more later with pics

After an extremely rough labor my perfect baby boy arrived Monday night at 10:48pm. 9 lbs 2 oz and 21in long. He's doing well I'm ok but in rough shape still. Will post more later with pics

:happydance: congratulations :happydance: sorry to hear it was a rough journey :nope: well done :)

Slept on my hand this past night. My fingers were so swollen in the morning I couldn't pull out the water dispenser from the coffee machine to pour the water in and make myself some coffee. :cry:

Cried. DH made coffee. I am sure he thinks I lost the plot, but then again, he's probably been thinking that since he caught me making faces at my bump a couple of days ago when baby was being a brat and scratching my cervix. Oh well... :coffee:

Congratulations, I'm sorry to hear you had a hard time but glad you are both OK. :hugs:

Congratulations AMP sorry to hear it was a rough labour. Take care x x

Angela congrats on your brand new :blue: bundle! I'm sorry your labor was rough but glad that you're both safe and healthy. :hugs:

I had a biophysical profile yesterday for reduced movements and suspected low amniotic fluid levels. I scored 6/8 so while baby girl herself is perfect and predicted to be about 6 lbs 8 oz at the moment my amniotic fluid levels were indeed very low and my doctor wants to see me tomorrow to talk about it. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm worried. :cry:

God luck kalon! This happened to me at 37 weeks with dd and they did immediate induction. Good luck with whatever happens but just a heads up of the possibility. It really went ok and dd was 5 lbs 8 oz. She's a perfect 3.5 year old now! Let us know

Congrats my dear, sorry labour is rough. :sad1: I hope you recover fast. Can't wait to see baby pics on this thread!!

Slept on my hand this past night. My fingers were so swollen in the morning I couldn't pull out the water dispenser from the coffee machine to pour the water in and make myself some coffee. :cry:

Cried. DH made coffee. I am sure he thinks I lost the plot, but then again, he's probably been thinking that since he caught me making faces at my bump a couple of days ago when baby was being a brat and scratching my cervix. Oh well... :coffee:

OH NO!! Have you been keeping your hand above your heart? That is supposed to be very helpful when it comes to swelling
I had a biophysical profile yesterday for reduced movements and suspected low amniotic fluid levels. I scored 6/8 so while baby girl herself is perfect and predicted to be about 6 lbs 8 oz at the moment my amniotic fluid levels were indeed very low and my doctor wants to see me tomorrow to talk about it. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm worried. :cry:

I know it is hard to keep from worrying. I am sure baby will be just fine. Usually just means that they may be inducing you soon. You can also try and gussle tons of water, I have heard that can be helpful. GL hun I am sure they will do what is right for you and baby!!

AFM I lost some of my plug last night. Two small pieces, clear and white streaked. Looked just like the first time I lost some with my first.

Congrats Angela! Good luck mama otter. My babies have always had borderline low fluid, but I've never had a scan prior to 40 weeks to check either. This time I had only the one scan at 35 weeks and fluid was low, but then she re-checked at the end after baby had been moving around a lot and found some more pockets of fluid that put it well within the acceptable range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->