March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Anyone else super crampy? I have few contractions but super crampy about 75% of the day... :(

ladies

Zodi Irie Sky turned :blue: at 23:24 26 Feb 2016.
He is 5 lb 14.5 oz 19.5 in and perfect. Will be posting his 6.5 hr birth story on my parenting journal in my signature later.... He is asleep in my arms now :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

thank you for all your support

Congrats Daisy!

Congrats daisy and buttercup.

As for me started having breathing issues again yesterday with a bad cough. Went to urgent care today for breathing issue thinking I may be coming down with bronchitis and while there my heart rate shot up to 140 (normal is 60-100) and blood pressure dropped to 60. 5 hrs in the ER plus a whole battery of tests and Drs clueless as to what the problem is.....sent me home and obgyn said sticking with induction on Monday

Congrats Daisy on the birth of baby boy Zodi! :D
Our little man has a name now: Dominic James Robert :)

Congrats on your :blue: bundle Daisy! :happydance: :flower: :cloud9: <3

Mama Bat great name for your baby boy! :thumbup:

My irregular cramping did not last for days. Instead it turned into proper contractions and my yellow bump became a gorgeous girl baby shortly after 8.30 pm on 27th Feb. She's absolutely perfect :)

Oh wow Curly congrats on your baby girl!! Does she have a name yet? Have fun deciding if not :) Going to read through this thread and catch up, I'm awake for the day but Dominic isn't after not really settling til 3am. Hoping my milk starts to come in today.

Goodness it seems like all of our :yellow: bumps are starting to turn :blue: or :pink: lately!
Congrats on your :pink: bundle Mama Duck! :happydance: :flower: :cloud9: <3

Congratulations daisy and mama duck. It's lovely seeing news of all these lovely babies coming along.
Hope all new mummies, babies and daddies are doing well. X X X

Congratulations curly :) am I ever going to see any photos ? So I wonder who will be next ?? Its exciting ! Hope its not me till I get rid of this damm cold and chest thing :(

Congrats Curly! Gosh the babies are arriving en mass now!

Congrats to all the new mums!

We had a close encounter with a possible induction yesterday- I was feeling less movement than usual, so went in to get it checked out, but the consultant thinks things are ok to keep waiting and have a growth scan on Monday. I'm happy to wait a bit longer though and did not feel ready for the induction! I've finally started having some BHs that I can notice, so I think things are headed in the right way.

Congrats to all you that have their babies in their arms already. Sure seems like things are exploding.

Feezle~ Oh boy that doesn't sound fun:nope:, though I am glad that she is doing well. :wohoo: for some decent BH!! :thumbup:

Been coughing all night...no sleep. Then threw up entire contents of my stomach today but no contractions being induced tomorrow unless he comes tonight....not looking forward to labor with coughing and a sore throat though and I pray baby doesn't catch it:nope:

Wow, congratulations Buttercup! Dominic is a lovely name. That induction sounds like it was super tough. You're a star.

Curly, congratulations on your little girl. How was your labour?

Daisy, pretty quick labour, well done and congratulations on your little Zodi boy.

AMP, hope you feel better before birth and have a bit more energy.

Stuck, good luck. Thinking of you.

As for me, no news really. Due on Wednesday but nothing seems to be happening yet...

Good luck everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"