March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

I am still hanging around. I went into L&D because my contractions were 2min apart but sadly my cervix was only 2cm and 25% so they sent me home.

Today at my OB office he checked me and gave me a sweep, then said he thought I would go in tonight. I was curious why he was saying that, maybe because I am constantly contracting?!?! I read his notes and it said my cervix has change over night. 4 cm 60%. Very cool. May not go like he said tonight, but my body is finally being receptive and that is awesome.

Posted this in the FB group, but no response yet... Can atone in here commiserate?

Maybe TMI... One week +2 days postpartum & the pressure between my legs is ridiculous & painful :cry: I was doing really well... I want to say this started maybe 3 days ago or so? Maybe I'm doing too much?? Anyone else in the same boat? The only things that make it better are sitting down (counter-pressure from whatever I'm sitting on?) and pain meds. :nope:

Have you spoken to your midwife about it? If could be your body telling you to s low down, but I think it would be worth being checked.

GL allforthegirl!:) hopefully that sweep will do the trick!

Bella - i would phone mw, you may be pushing yourself too hard. What all are you doing? I know i will most likely go straight back to crazy routines. DH says he will have to hide laundry basket from me.

AFM - trying to dance myself into labor. So annoyed it hasnt started yet. Membrane sweep tomorrow.

I do remember this feeling from DD... But with her I had it right away & with him it just started a few days ago. I did have a lot of stitches (dr says I'm a bleeder) & a 2nd degree tear. And yes, I'm starting to get back to "normal" routines... Began laundry, lifting my daughter, working on things around the house... So maybe I just have to take it easy... Or at least easier?

I had exactly the same Bella, all of me felt fine, so I got out and about, walking in to town, doing whatever I could around the house and I had the same sort of pain. Midwives confirmed I was doing too much, my blood loss shot up when I was doing too much too. I also had lots of stitches and a 2nd degree tear.

Congratulations fezzle

BellaRosa, it sounds like your doing too much. I had that feeling with Isaac. This time round I have rested more (2nd degree tear and stitches) and feel relatively good for 5 days pp, I get a naggy pain which reminds me to sit down. Try to rest as much as you can xxx

Well I too am in the 2nd degree tear and stitches gang . 2.5 days pp here and it feels like I've been hit between the legs with a hammer !! Lol...... Still pottering though and already doing laundry I can't help myself lol..... Hate when it piles up !!!

Allfor iOS hope your in the throughs of labour as I post and hoping for news soon :)
Fezzel congratulations :) so excited for you and I love her name :)
We will all need to join a parenting group when all the babies are here :)

Gosh my crotch just hurst thinking about all these tears. I hope all you ladies will heal quickly.

AFM nothing too much. Same old same old. I always have some cramping/contractions in the morning, so we will see if they pick up some today. If not then I guess he isn't ready just yet. ;)

Congratulations Fezzle!!!

Nothing new to report here - bub was very quiet yesterday but then really had a party throughout the night so another sleepless one for me.

Meh.... a week to go, I guess. Been feeling a bit better for the past few days except for the pelvic pain. Tomorrow, we are having our trees cut and a lady is coming over to clean, so I expect to be on my feel the whole day - hopefully that speeds things along.

All I can say is enjoy the last few days of pregnancy and appreciate it . I was out today at a parade for a half hour . Saw 2 very pg ladies and ACTUALLY MISSED MY BUMP ! Even though she was in my arms !! Hormones are weird things . I couldn't wait not to be pg 2.5 days ago !!!

Had membrane swept, docs hand was all bloody afterward and she said its a good sign although i freaked out lmao. I hate blood.

Ive been having some more light bleeding and lots of tightening and contracting like feelings. I did schedule to get induced tonight at 10 but looks like labor and delivery are full right now so have to call back at midnight. Meh.

He will come when he is ready , as I said enjoy the last few days with him tucked up inside not having to share him :) its crazy but I miss the kicks now their gone lol.....

Vaia Mae March 18th at 3:50pm 8lbs 2oz 20inches :)
Only 4 hours of labor!!

Attachments

• IMG_08371.jpg
    IMG_08371.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members