March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Baby Grace is here (well, here as in arrived!)

March 17, 2016
1047am
7lbs 1oz
21" long

We are in absolute love with her little crabby butt :)

https://i64.tinypic.com/nn5swp.jpg

I can NOT believe that she's already 3 days old!!!

My heart is so full it could burst. I'm just so in love with this little crab pot, even when she's cranky!

https://i63.tinypic.com/2ufzvgl.jpg

She is very like you !!!! Well my LO is offically one week old from a second ago lol....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
O-M-Geeeeeee I am so broody over here. I can't wait to see my LO!!! Your babies are just so darn cute!! <3

I feel like this thread has been so quiet lately! Everyone must be busy with their babies or trying to get labor started!!!

All for I can't WAIT to see yours :) checking in evey couple of hours when feeding :) not long now :) then who is left ???? Would love an update from everyone . Little Anna is just soooooo good !! She is so far a good sleeper and has taken to bf like a pro ... Well after I adjusted her latch which led to very sore nipples !!! Forgot the golden rule Initally ... Belly to belly ... Nipple to nose ;) but now we are doing great :) she surpassed her birth weight at a weight check 5 days after her birth !!! I'm enjoying every second with her especially the middle of the night feeds when its just the two of us :)

I'm still here. No contractions, no more plug - seems like I'm in it for the long run. Counting on the full moon to speed things along :)

It's great to hear nothing but good news about you and Anna. Enjoy your cuddles :hugs:

All for I can't WAIT to see yours :) checking in evey couple of hours when feeding :) not long now :) then who is left ???? Would love an update from everyone . Little Anna is just soooooo good !! She is so far a good sleeper and has taken to bf like a pro ... Well after I adjusted her latch which led to very sore nipples !!! Forgot the golden rule Initally ... Belly to belly ... Nipple to nose ;) but now we are doing great :) she surpassed her birth weight at a weight check 5 days after her birth !!! I'm enjoying every second with her especially the middle of the night feeds when its just the two of us :)

I am not sure he is coming all that quickly. He is in complete control of this.:wacko: I am just doing things to keep busy. Had some interesting things going on but I am not counting anything as the real deal until I am running to hospital :rofl:

I had forgotten nipple to nose also, & got a nice blister to show for it :dohh: we're doing much better now though!! :)

I plan on doing the baby led BF again. Where you let baby find nipple on his own. I did that last time and it was wonderful. He latched so much better, than me trying to do it for him. I was always trying to either put too much in his mouth or not enough. For me letting my baby's find it helped.

Just checking in to say hi!

I can't believe Grace is already 5 days old :( I'm kind of sad because this stage is gone so quickly and I just love her little newborn stage so much I don't want it to end.

https://i68.tinypic.com/2eo9pfm.jpg

Stuck its not gone !!!! Learn from me .... Don't waste time lamenting the passing of the days .... It wastes time doing that . Instead make sure to enjoy and make every second count :) each stage brings a new joy :) I can't believe Anna is 10 days old !! I'm trying so hard to live in the moment :) she is a doll by the way :)

Allfor I'm so excited for you:) can't wait for news . Hope your getting the type of birth you wanted and its going well :)

Congrats Silas, NDH, Left, Fezzle, bombshell and stuck on your beautiful babies! :D Just updated the first post :flower:
Good luck allforthegirl, hope little Declan's arrival is safe and smooth :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->