March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Thinking of you, Allforthegirl! Hope Declan is safe in your arms & that you're enjoying the moment too much to post any updates right now! <3

I can't believe March is almost over already! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this group. You guys definitely helped me keep my sanity. I hope we can keep this group alive as we move into Momhood!

Oh please do I'd love to keep in touch with you all :) how many mums have we left to meet there LO ? Allfor I'm thinking of you and hoping your enjoying baby snuggles by now xxxx

March 23rd at 10:43am Declan was born at a healthy weight of 8lbs 3oz, 6 days late.

Congrats Allforthegirl! :happydance: :flower: <3
I hope that you had a good labor and that you and Declan are both doing well.

Congrats Silas, NDH, Left, Fezzle, bombshell and stuck on your beautiful babies! :D Just updated the first post :flower:
Good luck allforthegirl, hope little Declan's arrival is safe and smooth :thumbup:

Thanks for updating! (Freya was born on the 16th though)

Back from my checkup. Baby is fully engaged, I am at 4 cm so a week of contractions wasn't for nothing. OB did a sweep and is predicting I will go in full labour later tonight/tomorrow morning.

Felt like rubbish when I woke up but right now I feel like I could save the world. Yay!

Congratulations to the newest mums.
Good luck keepinitreal1 I am sure you will be holding your baby In no time xxx

Back from my checkup. Baby is fully engaged, I am at 4 cm so a week of contractions wasn't for nothing. OB did a sweep and is predicting I will go in full labour later tonight/tomorrow morning.

Felt like rubbish when I woke up but right now I feel like I could save the world. Yay!

Oooh exciting .. Baby for sure will be here by the end of the weekend :) enjoy every second of the experience it is a magical one :hugs:

Congrats allforthegirl, hope you and Declan are doing well :flower: Good luck keepinitreal, 4cm is awesome I bet you'll have a quick labour once things ramp up!

thought I would share one of my birth photos

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/birth_zpsjukxqhst.jpg

It is beautiful ans you look so calm !!! And beautiful too :)

How is everyone getting on ? Allfor are you home yet ?

We are doing well here, Edith especially! She's probably near 11lb now (was over 10 last wednesday and has been putting on over 1lb a week). I'm having some issues, had a blocked duct that turned into an abscess, so I now have daily appts at the Dr's to get that cleaned and dressings canned each morning, so lucky!

Hope everyone else is well :)

This may sound weird, but I expected my baby to be dumb. He can clearly tell the difference between a pacifier and breast and will let me know which one he wants. He clearly doesn't know a whole lot, because he's obviously uneducated (lol) but he's not as confused as I thought newborns are supposed to be.

This may sound weird, but I expected my baby to be dumb. He can clearly tell the difference between a pacifier and breast and will let me know which one he wants. He clearly doesn't know a whole lot, because he's obviously uneducated (lol) but he's not as confused as I thought newborns are supposed to be.

This made me lol :haha::haha:

Curly that sounds really really sore ouch !!! Can you still feed ? We're doing good here .ds aged 2 is still struggling with the new arrival . Major mood swings !!!

Curly that sounds horrible. I hope you mend fast.

Left I thought my 2 yr old would be struggling but so far not so bad, but I know that can change at any moment. I hope your lo settles soon for you.

AFM I am finally enjoying some pain free feedings. So very grateful for the tongue tie procedure. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->