March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Finally found a March group! Can I join? Love the name! I already have two and this teeny huge surprise is probably due around the 20th. How are you all doing?

Hello and welcome to the newbies :) wishing you a good nine months!

I cannot stop eating, whenever I am hungry I feel sick, but I have probably had about 4000 calories today, carb carb carb! I am going to be a whale size if I'm not careful, so going to have to go back to more mindful eating from tomorrow.

hello Kalon/mamma otter may i be mamma kangaroo?

took another test last night at 18 dpo and the test line was way darker than the control line... im soooo happy and have much more faith with this bean. waiting til the 31st for my first scan is going to be soooooo hard! loads of symptoms for me including MS sore boobs constipation heart burn and cramping. im enjoying every symptom for now as i know its a good thing! i like the idea of finding out Boy/Girl for you and SO but keeping it secret for everyone else... as this is number two i think we will consider that. we swayed for boy this time but would be perfectly happy with another little girl

Hello MissingBubs, welcome and congrats on your :bfp:, H&H 9 months! :wave: :flower:

Mommyof1Girl I added you as Mama Kangaroo. I hope that you got the :blue: bundle that you swayed for, baby boys are so sweet I love mine to death and even though we swayed for a girl this time and are hoping that my bump is :pink: I know that I would be just as smitten with another little :blue: bundle. :cloud9: <3

Congrats and welcome Beeka, Natasha2605, Salembaby and MissingBubs :flower:
I felt soo sick last night, had an early one but felt so nauseous I couldn't fall asleep for ages, then DD1 came into our bed in the night which she does sometimes... Usually i'd carry her back but I was too exhausted :sleep: Can't believe how tired I feel with this pregnancy, I could sleep for 100 years and it wouldn't be enough lol :wacko:

Welcome to all the new mamas :flower:

I'm also super tired and ms has been getting bad. :( I'm trying to make the most of it, I'm so happy and grateful to be pregnant!

OK.....be honest.....

Who is still testing daily?? Or is it only me :blush:

19 dpo today and FRER finally a tad darker than control. Was super happy :happydance: until I googled others at 19 dpo. Don't think mine is dark enough now :dohh:

I need to stop testing but can't!!!! I have an obsession :wacko:

:happydance:
OK.....be honest.....

19 dpo today and FRER finally a tad darker than control. Was super happy :happydance: until I googled others at 19 dpo. Don't think mine is dark enough now :dohh:

Im 21dpo and my test line is the same as the control, but my clear blue says I'm 3+ which is right so I'm confident and so should you be :thumbup:

Beeka, I did one for fun last night and it was neat to see the test like come up first and mega dark. Not sure what else I was expecting lol!

Ooh, reading back on the thread a bit about announcing: We haven't actually told anyone at all yet, not even our parents. If anything bad did happen we'd obviously confide in close family but we'd rather keep it to ourselves for now, just personal preference :thumbup: I already know how we'll announce though: I have a Thing 3 baby onesie and our DDs already have Thing 1 and Thing 2 T-shirts so i'm planning to photograph them together somehow :) I have a few ideas for composition so i'll probably try them all and see which one works best :flower:

Wow! 2 days and 10 pages later I am caught up. Congrats to the new ladies!!
We probably will find out but I am thinking maybe we shouldn't as this is our last. We have a son and daughter already so either is great (I think girl). I'm sure I won't be able to not know.
We haven't discussed names as I want to make sure all is ok with bean. After so many losses it's hard to let yourself get excited.
I have been nauseous for days now but seem to be able to control it somewhat if I keep my stomach full. As soon as it's empty it's awful!
My first u/s is tomorrow afternoon which I'm pretty calm about so I hope that's my intuition telling me all is ok.

We probably will find out but I am thinking maybe we shouldn't as this is our last. We have a son and daughter already so either is great (I think girl). I'm sure I won't be able to not know.
We haven't discussed names as I want to make sure all is ok with bean. After so many losses it's hard to let yourself get excited.
I have been nauseous for days now but seem to be able to control it somewhat if I keep my stomach full. As soon as it's empty it's awful!
My first u/s is tomorrow afternoon which I'm pretty calm about so I hope that's my intuition telling me all is ok.

I've just lost all apetite what so ever, weighed myself this morning and got a shock that I weigh only 97lbs!! I just can't seem to stomach food anymore, at first I just seemed to eat whatever but I've lost more than I gained and I'm getting worried :(

Congratulations and welcome to all the newcomers.
Missingbubs - so far we Really both estimating March 20th!!

Someone had asked a few pages back if anyone was having an early ultrasound. I am having. My first ultrasound this Friday. I have to change my tickers as my Physician told me that I should use my iui to calculate due date which would make me 4 weeks 4 days and would make my ultrasound on Friday at 5 weeks 0 days. I am going to wait till Friday after my ultrasound to confirm the change though and I'm actually too tired right now lol ..... going to take a nap with the baby :)

I've just lost all apetite what so ever, weighed myself this morning and got a shock that I weigh only 97lbs!! I just can't seem to stomach food anymore, at first I just seemed to eat whatever but I've lost more than I gained and I'm getting worried :(

Don't worry about losing weight. With my son (who is 8 now) - I didnt gain any weight until I was 16 weeks pregnant. I had completely lost my appetite by the time I was 5 weeks pregnant and couldnt eat anything until week 8 or 9. With this pregnancy, I throw up if I go hungry. Just goes to show how different pregnancies can be.

So here is the test I couldn't resist peeing on today :haha:

Attachments

• 20150713_180014.jpg
    20150713_180014.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Surely I'm not the only one making this sort of idiot mistake?

Nice test Silas!!

Curly- cut yourself some slack honey. You're full of hormones that need time to balance out

My appetite has gone away but I know it will return with a vengeance. Please put me down for March 14. I'll be the dolphin mama if she's still free.

OK.....be honest.....

Not me! I'm afraid to test again! Don't know what it is... Afraid of a BFN staring me in the face (despite my blatantly sore boobs, emotional mess of a self among other symptoms). :nope: I was the same way with DD. One BFP and I was done testing lol.

Eugh, I wish I were more like you kittykat, I have eaten so much that it's now keeping me awake. Preggo slow digestion is a killer and going to be a whole night reminder that I need to eat in moderation, no matter how less sick I feel after all the food! Feeling very sorry for myself right now, exhausted and unable to sleep :(

Surely I'm not the only one making this sort of idiot mistake?

Curly, I haven't been terribly hungry... Til last nite. Last nite I ate so many pretzel thins with hummus I def felt like that! Really hard time digesting before bed!!!

So here's a new test I took today! According to my lmp I am 11dpo today.

Way darker now than even 2 days ago!

Attachments

• test713.jpg
    test713.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6

I was like that with dd. I could only eat fruit and some vegetables until about 14 wks. I lost 8 lbs which my dr wasnt crazy about but I had some to lose so it wasn't a bad deal. I only gained 16lbs in total and mw was happy with that. Yesterday I figured out if I keep food in my stomach at all times the nausea wasn't debilitating. I'm not eating a massive amount but I snack every 1.5 hr to 2 hrs and it seems to be working. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->