March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Woops, just realised that January are the snowdrops. Disregard.

Maybe march clovers? March leprechauns? March moonbeams? I don't know running out of ideas lol

Hi all! Just popping in briefly on a work break, I discovered I was pregnant with my first at the weekend, our first month of TTC (not even any NTNP beforehand), I'm due somewhere between Mar 11th (by LMP) and March 7th (by best guess at ov date due to irregular cycles). Just read everything else and looking forward to getting to know people through the next nine months!

March monkeys is cute too. I always call my little man my cheeky little monkey xx

It is currently 35degrees in London where I am. My legs are like balloons. I am hoping it is just the heat and it's being excabbated by the pregnancy hormones. I showed OH and he was like shiiiit. From the knee downwards they are so swollen and burning :wacko:

Just looked at some seasonal flowers for march, apparently we have gerbera, iris, sunflower, snapdragon, rose, and freesia amongst others.

Or alternatively, we could be the March Hares in a nod to Alice in Wonderland

Or alternatively, we could be the March Hares in a nod to Alice in Wonderland

Hi Curly!

I like march Hares :)

If you are due on March 7th that's the same as me!!!!:cloud9:

Took another test today - you know, just in case (!) and strong bfp within seconds so very exciting.

No symptoms yet apart from crazy bloating, I'm huge!:wacko: and a bit sick feeling this morning.

Congrats bxsr and victoria (nice to see you on here btw :)), Curlyrose (I added you as the 11th for now, if it changes just lmk) Added you all to the list!

I've tried to edit the poll but apparently that's not possible so i'll start a new one in another thread and post the link. I think the last few March groups have been the March-mallows and it is very cute but now that we have some more suggestions a change might be nice. I'm loving March Hares personally, never would have thought of that! My oldest's middle name is Alice which was a bit of a nod to Alice in Wonderland :winkwink: I like March Monkeys too :)

Poor you Emmy! Sounds like you need to sit with your feet up for a while, maybe with some frozen peas or something on your legs to ease the swelling :hugs:

No major symptoms to speak of her, just really tired! I found with my daughters my first tri symptoms would come and go, I always figured baby was having a growth spurt if I felt particularly rotten :winkwink: I must admit i'm glad to not be heavily pregnant in this heat, my second was a September baby and the heat really zapped me towards the end! Should be nice and cool in third tri for those of us in the northern hemisphere :flower:

Oh yeah March hares I would never of that of that that's a nice one!

Yeah I am huge and bloated too I feel about 6 months pregnant already I swear I wasn't this fat last week haha

The swelling doesn't help! I had peas on my legs last night and I'm about to do the same!!

Just got my bfp today! Due date calculator says March 6th based on lmp.

Hi ladies! I got a faint positive on a wondfo late wed night and then a bunch of positives yesterday on wondfo, plus a digital and a FRER. As you can tell, I didn't quite believe my eyes. After 13 months on trying I was in shock! Based on what day I believe I ovulated, I think my due date is March 6th! This is my first time ever pregnant and as excited as I am, I am equally terrified of something going wrong. What do you do to ease your mind?

I remember my first time...I thought I was going to drive myself insane with worry over every little thing...to be honest it was forums like these that kept me sane :winkwink: Looks like we are due on the same day!

I've been trying to think of a cute name for this group... I like March-Mallows. The only others I have come up with are march monkeys, march munchkins, or March muffins. There's really not much with "m" or I'm just not good at thinking of them lol!

I like March Muffins...but am warming up to March-Mallows...maybe because I made rice krispie treats with dd last night:blush:

Now I read how there have been several March-Mallows...my nick name for dd is monkey so I like March Monkeys too!

AMP- Congrats! Yay due date buddies :) I am still terrified but now just because of my HCG values. ~12DPO= 49, 15DPO= 104 and 17DPO (Today) I should be getting a call any moment about. Trying to relax but everything I have read for the most part with numbers not quite doubling at 48 hours has not ended well. How are you doing this time around?

I have been having some cramping but very mild and comes and goes but so far so good! I spent so much time last pregnancy freaking out over everything I really just want to relax and enjoy it. Im praying though that I do not experience the severe morning sickness like I had with dd. I am anxiously waiting for the blood test results...but after 4 home tests I think Im good lol...relax! Enjoy this!

I'm checking for blood every time I wee (about every hour right now) because I can't shake the fear something will go wrong. Have done a test every day since I got my first faint line, running out now, so on to every other day! Hoping that the panic will ease when I get past the chemical phase, because I can't shake the fear just yet.

Drs appointment for me tomorrow too, which I'm worrying about, I've had low iron and thyroid levels in the past, but subclinical, new bloods done earlier in the week (booked during ttc, ideally so I could get things under control before any bfp) and they called me in for an urgent appointment this week as soon as the results came through. Stress!

I'm checking for blood every time I wee (about every hour right now) because I can't shake the fear something will go wrong. Have done a test every day since I got my first faint line, running out now, so on to every other day! Hoping that the panic will ease when I get past the chemical phase, because I can't shake the fear just yet.

Drs appointment for me tomorrow too, which I'm worrying about, I've had low iron and thyroid levels in the past, but subclinical, new bloods done earlier in the week (booked during ttc, ideally so I could get things under control before any bfp) and they called me in for an urgent appointment this week as soon as the results came through. Stress!

I check for blood too. Every time I feel wet I'm thinking "That's it, I'm bleeding, it's over." but so far it's CM. I think I won't be able to relax until I feel him/her move! :(

I've been constipated for like 5 days (sorry TMI!) and I finally had a BM tonight. I didn't have to strain, but I had cramps on and off all evening. When I wiped, I noticed there were tiny strings of red blood in my cm and now of course I'm freaking out. The cramps are mostly gone now. With my MMC I had those tiny strings of blood too... :(

Dana - fingers crossed and hugs for you, hope it turned out to be just a bit of normal spotting or something and nothing more.

Hope everything is okay Dana, it's natural to worry, especially when you've been through it before.
You're not alone with the constipation though, and crampy pain. I've been up half the night with it unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->