March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Hi ladies, back from doctor hcg now 11327 so doubled nicely in the 48 hours! Pain has also subsided! I'm feeling very relieved!

Booked my first OB app and dating ultrasound for 13/8- not too long to wait!

Yay!!! So glad to hear!!!! My scan & appointment are on August 13th too! :thumbup:

AFM, SO exhausted all day yesterday, fell asleep fairly easily last nite, then I wake up at 3:30 in the morning.... And here it's almost 5 AM & I'm still up, since I gave in & picked up my phone about 10 mins ago :haha: I'm going to be sooooo tired today if I don't get back to sleep! :dohh:

Haha I just asked on the other thread when your scan was! So funny we are tracking the scan and scan on the same date! Be a very exciting day!

Argh 5 30 is too early! Go back to sleep hon!! It's 7 15 pm here so in just winding down for the night 😜

Holy bloat/food baby. After dinner I happened to look in the mirror while the kids were brushing their teeth and I look about 6 months pregnant!

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/Roshinda/003_zpsxqx093fa.jpg

NDH that pic is the cutest! My bloat is bad after dinner too!

Hi ladies sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been so exhausted!

But I have a lot of updates. Had my first midwife appointment and loved her. She really listened to my goal of a natural birth and I feel like we will make a great team! She also agreed to let me get an early ultrasound so mine is scheduled for August 21st. I'll be almost 9 weeks then so I will be able to see baby! :wohoo:

Hope you're all doing good. Hugs to all the Angel mamas. :hugs: I'll go back and catch up on this thread now!

It seems my morning sickness decided to start today. I woke up feeling ok, though I didn't have a lot to eat yesterday so my stomach was a bit empty. Nothing sounded good to eat though! I had some orange juice and then threw it up, followed by two more rounds of vomiting over the next hour. I ended up having a nap and now feel a little bit better, but still have nothing in my stomach and the thought of everything makes me feel a bit sick. At least I've been able to keep water down now.

It's weird having nausea in the morning for me. Last pregnancy I only had it in the evening. Hoping I keep this smoothie down and make it to yoga.

I thought about toast earlier but the thought of it made me feel sick! I've been to the shop now and have just had some melon, plain potato chips and ginger ale so feeling a bit better now that I have something in my stomach.

Fezzle... I too had my first bout of morning sickness this morning. Saltines and a bit of ginger ale helped calm my stomach. I couldn't stand the odor of making toast, it just made it worse!

Fezzle... I too had my first bout of morning sickness this morning. Saltines and a bit of ginger ale helped calm my stomach. I couldn't stand the odor of making toast, it just made it worse!

I think mine started yesterday.
This pregnancy is kinda weird to me, I wake up and think that I feel nauseous, but not really sure if I do lmao. But I swear with my mc and DD I was very sick by now. What the hell.

Bombshell I'm the same kinda thinking do I don't I ... Have that constant " beyond starving " feeling . Sme times mostly after lunch and just before bed I'm sure I feel ms lol

I ordered these ginger candies from the UK and those are really helping with my mild nausea. God knows whether they'll help with full blown MS!

Hi ladies! I just got my confirmation beta today. So, I'm joining in. My EDD is 3/30!

You ladies talking about the toast is making me think about how last night I realized that the thought of cream cheese - which I used to eat almost daily with a bagel - repulses me now. On the other hand, when my husband made an egg sandwich a couple of nights ago, I almost tackled him for it!

Congratulations TTC74! Welcome :)

Toast is the only thing I fancy sometimes. Suffer badly with IBS and pregnancy not helping with that much!

Mama Wolf, hope you're feeling OK after your fall!
Mama Hen, fab pic! Did you show early with your girls aswell? I'm a larger lady so i'm managing to hide the bloat so far but not sure how long i'll be able to!
Congrats and welcome TTC74 :flower:

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp: TTC74, H&H 9 months! :wave: :flower:

Yikes, I hope that the ladies that are having falls and feeling clumsy are doing okay! I haven't been stumbling or anything but it feels like my toes always manage to find furniture and I definitely have baby brain. :dohh:

Sorry about the MS and nausea ladies! I didn't get nausea until 6 weeks with DS and didn't start throwing up until 7+4 but my MS was really bad when it did start and lasted until 21 weeks. So far I've only been put off by certain smells (like Mexican food and hamburger cooking). I'm not looking forward to the full blown MS beginning though, I know I won't be lucky enough to skip it altogether. I just hope that it ends sooner this time. :nope:

I definitely relate to the ladies that feel like they could strangle their DHs! Mine has been driving me absolutely nuts all pregnancy. I'm ready for him to go back to work, only about 2 more weeks left. :haha:

Mama bat no not at all - this is what I looked like around 26 weeks both times previously lol. I did have some bloat early on but it wasn't nearly so baby bump looking lol.

I watched some One Born on youtube today. For me it is totally different watching it pregnant than while ttc. It makes me think a lot about my birth plan and what I want done in different scenarios. It's probably abnormal to be only 7 weeks and already have a birth plan. :lol:

3 days until my first wedding anniversary &
6 days until we meet our little smidge on the u/s :cloud9:

I watched some One Born on youtube today. For me it is totally different watching it pregnant than while ttc. It makes me think a lot about my birth plan and what I want done in different scenarios. It's probably abnormal to be only 7 weeks and already have a birth plan. :lol:

3 days until my first wedding anniversary &
6 days until we meet our little smidge on the u/s :cloud9:

I just took a peak at your photo diary, super cute pregnancy announcement! I love that idea considering my DH is a gamer, haha!! You and your hubs looks like an adorable couple! Anyway, I think it's great that you have a birth plan already. Good luck and cannot wait for you to update us with your scan! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->