March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

So, I just fell down my stairs. Isn't amazing how our bodies become more clumsy while pregnant. Hopefully this didn't hurt anything.

Oh no, Mama Wolf, hope you are ok. How badly did you fall? Are you hurt?

Love your dd pic from last time Mama Bat, she's so sweet. Thing 1,2,3 idea is cool too. :D

Oh no, Mama Wolf, hope you are ok. How badly did you fall? Are you hurt?

Love your dd pic from last time Mama Bat, she's so sweet. Thing 1,2,3 idea is cool too. :D

I don't think I fell too, too badly. I did hit my butt pretty hard but I'm going to keep an eye out for bleeding or pain. :wacko: Just so annoyed that I fell. I didn't even fall this early with DD lol.

So, I just fell down my stairs. Isn't amazing how our bodies become more clumsy while pregnant. Hopefully this didn't hurt anything.

I hope everything is okay. I agree about getting clumsy. I was all over the place at Zumba the other day.

I hope everything is okay. I agree about getting clumsy. I was all over the place at Zumba the other day.

Lol isn't it ridiculous? Guess our limbs just get lousy as our bones become relaxed. Meh.

Oh gosh bombshell! Are you alright?!

I'm currently ready to strangle DH tonight. He's driving me into a murderous rage right now. Butt face husband.

Oh gosh bombshell! Are you alright?!

I'm currently ready to strangle DH tonight. He's driving me into a murderous rage right now. Butt face husband.

I think I'm alright, thank you stuckinoki! :)

LOL omg, I giggled at that. What is your DH doing? Mine has been driving me crazy too, but not sure if I wanna murder him quite yet lmao :haha:

Bombshell, maybe you should call your ob? I fell in my last pregnancy (chasing my dog, fell forward & landed on all fours) totally did not hurt my belly at all, so I didn't do anything about it. Had REALLY bad back pain the following day & it was after hours & they made me go into L & D... And told me if I ever fell in pregnancy I needed to call the doctor.

I know we're not very far along, but maybe call just in case? Hope everything is ok! :flower:

littlelily: Great scan pic! so nice to hear the heartbeat I bet!

bigbelly2: Sorry you had to go through that! :hugs:

Buttercup84: Cute pics! Your DD is gorgeous!

bombshellmom: I hope you are ok! That sounds like me! We need to slow down a bit now we are pregnant! I am so clumsy on the best of days.

stuckinoki: oh no, what is DH up to?? Feel free to vent to us :thumbup:

I have my next doctors app this afternoon so get my last HCG results. If they are concerned at all they will send me for an early scan next week, otherwise I will go for a scan around 8 weeks.

Not many symptoms from me so far. I am tired but that is not that unusual since I have an 18 month old busy toddler! Sometimes I feel light wave of nausea but nothing much....

Ladies, congrats on the great scan pics! Mine isn't until the 2nd week of August so I'm delighting in seeing everyone elses.

I agree that men really do seem stand-offish when they are trying to protect themselves; doesn't make it easier on us but it helps to know there is a reason.

These cramps are annoying and unnerving but I'm remembering having them with my son so I'm trying to relax. Part of me is enjoying them because other than waves of fatigue, they are my only symptom. :p Looking forward to us all getting out if the 1st trimester and into the "honeymoon" that is 2nd!

This part of pregnancy sucks. I am starving, but the thought of eating anything makes me want to throw up.

Bombshell, maybe you should call your ob? I fell in my last pregnancy (chasing my dog, fell forward & landed on all fours) totally did not hurt my belly at all, so I didn't do anything about it. Had REALLY bad back pain the following day & it was after hours & they made me go into L & D... And told me if I ever fell in pregnancy I needed to call the doctor.

I know we're not very far along, but maybe call just in case? Hope everything is ok! :flower:

Thanks! I think I will call tomorrow! My doc's office is closed now :( But yes better safe than sorry. I just feel like a ditz!

I'm a planner [I ranted about it a bit in my journal] but I like lists and knowing what I need to do and what I want to buy and the things I want for baby...tbh I've had 6 years to look and I know what I want. Just trying to buy new only the important things [crib and carseat] the rest used or discount.

I tried showing him the crib set and he got all bent out of shape about money [he's about as much of a penny pincher as it gets and I LOVE that about him because it means we own our home and cars outright with no mortgage or loans] but he still freaks out when we have to spend lump sums on anything at all.

I'm glad I didn't show him the Orbit Baby stroller system I really want...but instead told him that our friend has offered her used stroller, we'll just have to buy the carseat for it, and he got grumpy because the car seat for the used stroller isn't cheap either.

But I'm TRYING....lol

Then he said [and I quote] "I guess we can put the baby cage in the corner here'

Ummmm....what exactly is a baby cage? [It's a pack n play in case you ladies were wondering lmao] but I told him that we didn't really need one and I only want the things I feel we are absolutely going to NEED in the beginning, so we had a bit of an argument about it. He told me not to buy anything at all until 6 months and I told him I was thinking about murdering him in his sleep.

He came back later and said he was sorry and that he should read some books because he has no idea what he's doing and that he'll defer to me about what baby needs and what baby doesn't.

I was just frustrated because he's making it really difficult for me to be excited and comfortable with this because I feel like he's fighting me tooth and nail the whole way, and he's only known for a few days!

Grrr...

My hormones are just raging right now, and I know I should be kinder and more understanding because it's his first time and he's scared but I just want him to rub my belly and tell me he's excited.

Yeah, sorry I suppose I am kind of be a Cee yoU Next Tuesday right now but venting about it sure feels good!

I'm a planner [I ranted about it a bit in my journal] but I like lists and knowing what I need to do and what I want to buy and the things I want for baby...tbh I've had 6 years to look and I know what I want. Just trying to buy new only the important things [crib and carseat] the rest used or discount.

I tried showing him the crib set and he got all bent out of shape about money [he's about as much of a penny pincher as it gets and I LOVE that about him because it means we own our home and cars outright with no mortgage or loans] but he still freaks out when we have to spend lump sums on anything at all.

I'm glad I didn't show him the Orbit Baby stroller system I really want...but instead told him that our friend has offered her used stroller, we'll just have to buy the carseat for it, and he got grumpy because the car seat for the used stroller isn't cheap either.

But I'm TRYING....lol

Then he said [and I quote] "I guess we can put the baby cage in the corner here'

Ummmm....what exactly is a baby cage? [It's a pack n play in case you ladies were wondering lmao] but I told him that we didn't really need one and I only want the things I feel we are absolutely going to NEED in the beginning, so we had a bit of an argument about it. He told me not to buy anything at all until 6 months and I told him I was thinking about murdering him in his sleep.

He came back later and said he was sorry and that he should read some books because he has no idea what he's doing and that he'll defer to me about what baby needs and what baby doesn't.

I was just frustrated because he's making it really difficult for me to be excited and comfortable with this because I feel like he's fighting me tooth and nail the whole way, and he's only known for a few days!

Grrr...

My hormones are just raging right now, and I know I should be kinder and more understanding because it's his first time and he's scared but I just want him to rub my belly and tell me he's excited.

Yeah, sorry I suppose I am kind of be a Cee yoU Next Tuesday right now but venting about it sure feels good!

Oh babe, I just saw you have been ttc for 6 years! That must have been horrendous! Can totally understand why you are excited and want to purchase baby things. Your hubby is probably just worried about the whole thing. After we had myy DS my hubby told me he was petrified during my whole pregnancy- worrying about me, the baby, supporting us financially. I am sure your DH is excited but just scared as well. It is the biggest life change you guys will ever go through :hugs:

Ps. I am totally a sucker for baby stuff. I want to get everything new again if it is a girl- I have in my head what I want the nursery to look like. I don't think my DH will approve though TBH!

Well, just had my first actual vomiting session. :(

Lots of nausea, and dry heaved the other day - but hate vomiting more than anything so I try to fight it. Even got some medicine for the constant nausea. Was working pretty good, but just for a short time.

Anyway, my throat is sore. I didn't think it was ever going to stop! Both of my children standing over me "Mommy, I never seen you get sick before!" :haha:

Anyway, felt better afterwards but not sure how long that will last. Always get really nauseous especially before going to bed. :(

Ruby, good luck with your appointment. Let us know how you get on.

Silas, that sickness sounds horrible, hugs.

Stuck, my hubby goes between financial worry to mildly excited and not much else in between. It's so frustrating! But not sure it feels all that real to him yet. They don't feel symptoms to remind them everyday or feel like we do. They need time to catch up I guess, annoying as it is!

Hi ladies, back from doctor hcg now 11327 so doubled nicely in the 48 hours! Pain has also subsided! I'm feeling very relieved!

Booked my first OB app and dating ultrasound for 13/8- not too long to wait!

Silas- sorry you are sick but yay for symptoms! X

Lily- men have strange ways of expressing emotions don't they!

Hi ladies, back from doctor hcg now 11327 so doubled nicely in the 48 hours! Pain has also subsided! I'm feeling very relieved!

Booked my first OB app and dating ultrasound for 13/8- not too long to wait!

Yay!!! So glad to hear!!!! My scan & appointment are on August 13th too! :thumbup:

AFM, SO exhausted all day yesterday, fell asleep fairly easily last nite, then I wake up at 3:30 in the morning.... And here it's almost 5 AM & I'm still up, since I gave in & picked up my phone about 10 mins ago :haha: I'm going to be sooooo tired today if I don't get back to sleep! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->