March Monkeys 2016: 21 boys and 15 girls born

Great scans, ladies!

Good luck with your scan, littlelily!

I still have 11 days to wait until my scan. I am hoping I make it that far first before worrying about the scan though! Tomorrow will mark the furthest I've gotten with a pregnancy so want to get past that milestone. So far no spotting and still have symptoms so Fx.

Hi, thanks for all the well wishes. Baby is great. Tiny but measured spot on and saw the heartbeat. So amazing and reassuring. Will try to add a pic when home.

Brilliant news Mama Fox!

Good luck Fezzle what treatments are you on for this pregnancy?

Ready and waiting I 'know" you from someone's journal but I can't think who right now :hi:

Hi, thanks for all the well wishes. Baby is great. Tiny but measured spot on and saw the heartbeat. So amazing and reassuring. Will try to add a pic when home.

Woop! So pleased it all went well :)

This morning I slept through my alarm, literally never done it before but evidently I really did need the sleep, despite having slept well over half of yesterday!

Oh so glad it worked! Thanks for all the support ladies. So nice when you are still keeping it secret from so many people. Feeling so relieved. Good luck to all the other mamas having scans soon Xx
https://village.photos/images/user/ad386adf-b904-40f6-8b64-cb91be1f6417/resized_abf637b3-2b6d-4deb-8144-0184607cde5d.jpg

I forgot to say, after all the earlier excitement I went back into hospital after being told they thought my pregnancy was not going to progress and was of unknown location .....

my hcg has risen from 396 to 827 in 21 hours and a different doctor has said the initial consultation shouldn't have said the things that she did! They see no reason at present to question the viability, as my hcg has risen so much they don't want me to go back in on Saturday for repeats they have asked me to go back in for a scan at 945....

the sonographer and doctor were really good and apologised for the way they left me the day before... although they cant give me an exact answer or confirm this will stick they have said that there is no reason at present to think otherwise....

so I will stay hopeful and see wht happens next Wednesday. I will at least be able to enjoy my brothers wedding tomorrow knowing the info I have been given today...why they scanned me god only knows, (the sonographer actually said if she had seen my levels of hcg she would have refused the scan as there would have been nothing to view)

good luck ladies xx

Great scan mama fox.

I had midwife today And she has dated me as 7 weeks 1 days so i must change my ticker. Booking in appointment next friday :)

So tired today. Hubby just home so handed over care if son whilst i lie down for an hour

I forgot to say, after all the earlier excitement I went back into hospital after being told they thought my pregnancy was not going to progress and was of unknown location .....

my hcg has risen from 396 to 827 in 21 hours and a different doctor has said the initial consultation shouldn't have said the things that she did! They see no reason at present to question the viability, as my hcg has risen so much they don't want me to go back in on Saturday for repeats they have asked me to go back in for a scan at 945....

the sonographer and doctor were really good and apologised for the way they left me the day before... although they cant give me an exact answer or confirm this will stick they have said that there is no reason at present to think otherwise....

so I will stay hopeful and see wht happens next Wednesday. I will at least be able to enjoy my brothers wedding tomorrow knowing the info I have been given today...why they scanned me god only knows, (the sonographer actually said if she had seen my levels of hcg she would have refused the scan as there would have been nothing to view)

good luck ladies xx

Glad they had better news for you today! update us when you get that scan! hoping for the best for you! :hugs:

Glad you're ok bigbelly, keep us updated.

Ladies, can we talk symptoms for a sec? Please tell me if any of you have these or tips to help those of you who may have had them before:

A bit nauseous but not much.
Constantly hungry
Periods of absolute exhaustion

These I can deal with but have been getting quite dizzy, not like I would faint but just light headed and weird.

Also, really strange chills and shivers sometimes when it's warm.

Do you think I'm missing vitamins or something? Is it normal?

Anyone else weird symptoms?

I got a little light headed in my last pregnancy, never figured out why though. It stopped after first tri. I just chalked it up to hormones and drank more water (I was drinking 100 oz of water a day then).

Great scans ladies! :happydance:
I don't know exactly when I will have my scan yet but my first prenatal appointment is on August 6th at 7 weeks 5 days and I'm hoping to have my scan August 8th at 8 weeks.

To those with scans coming up soon I wish you the best of luck and hope that all looks good. :thumbup:

Congrats on your :bfp: and welcome to our newest member! :wave: :flower:

I'm out of HPTs and officially done testing now. My test lines are probably as dark as they're going to get now anyway. :haha:

As far as dealing with symptoms I can only recommend staying hydrated and eating little but eating often. Also nap when you get the chance. I'm afraid I can't help too much on the nausea front because last time absolutely nothing I tried worked to get rid of it, including taking an anti-nauseate.

My preggo book says that dizziness is normal, indeed it was yesterday's topic of focus! My temperature is up and down too though, sometimes toasty, sometimes chilly. If you're worried though, ask your Dr, or your midwife may well do a load of bloods when you have your booking in appt.

I think my iron levels may have dropped, Dr suggested i stop taking my tablets unless I need them while pregnant, so I've done that, but I wonder if some of my absolute exhaustion is anaemia again, as this is how I felt when I was first diagnosed. Will get either Dr or midwife to check at next appointments with either.

Brilliant news Mama Fox!

Good luck Fezzle what treatments are you on for this pregnancy?

Ready and waiting I 'know" you from someone's journal but I can't think who right now :hi:
I have been on a few over the past 4 years on bnb so not sure which it might be. Hi nonetheless!!:hi:

Thanks. My booking in appointment isn't for 2 wks though and the dizziness is not nice. Getting more frequent too. Maybe iron? Do you think I should call the midwife and ask?

Perfectly normal symptoms- youre growing a human afterall.

X

Congrats and welcome Chrissy05 :flower:

Silas: So glad your scan went well, enjoy announcing :D

Rhapsodi, I did the big sister shirt with DD1:
1932516_634856093247767_838846457_o.jpg

This time i'm doing a Thing 1/2/3 idea which I saw on Pinterest, something along these lines but composed differently:
91c1d443db5f890d2a967597601e5889.jpg

Ruby, glad your results are encouraging so far and good luck for the next set :thumbup:

Mama Fox, lovely scan pic :)

Bigbelly, how worrying for you to be told that when there was no need, I know they apologised but still!! Fc for Wednesday, hope you get confirmation that all is well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->