March Mummas - join us here!

bigmomma74

Its a BOY after 4 girls
Reaction score
Well here it is - Shall we start with Due Dates?

DUE DATES

1st
MindUtopia
starzz

2nd
Isabelle'smum
Trishg21
purplespecs

3rd
Bigmomma74​
Hopeful4num1
wanting2010
Lou1234
mummy3ds
Greener Grass

4th
jbbean

5th
MrsChezek
bkay77

6th
LadyMuck80

8th
kimberleyrobx

I will add you to front page as you comment on the thread :flower:

Thats everyone added so far...lets hope we fill up!!

I just got back my first beta results! 233 @ 15 DPO. I'm THRILLED :happydance: My last pregnancy I was only at 65 on 15 DPO so a HUGE improvement. Plus according to the charts I can find on this site: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single this is above average. So happy!

I just got back my first beta results! 233 @ 15 DPO. I'm THRILLED :happydance: My last pregnancy I was only at 65 on 15 DPO so a HUGE improvement. Plus according to the charts I can find on this site: https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single this is above average. So happy!

Yay! Congrats :happydance: I bet that must have been a big weight off your shoulders!!! And could there be twins in your future??? :winkwink:

Hi. :hi: I'm waiting to hear back from my blood test this afternoon. Going to get the results tomorrow. Got my +HPT this morning! I'm super thrilled!!! FF says my due date is March 5, 2013 but I'll confirm once I hear back from the doc.

Congratulations to all of you!!!!
:yipee:

Hey, I'd like to join!! According to my ovulation date I should be due March 3. :happydance:

I've had 3 betas so far. 11 dpo was 47, 13 dpo was 98, and 15 dpo was 220! My progesterone on 11 dpo was 96! I have my first scan on July 9.

Yay! Congrats :happydance: I bet that must have been a big weight off your shoulders!!! And could there be twins in your future??? :winkwink:

Hi. :hi: I'm waiting to hear back from my blood test this afternoon. Going to get the results tomorrow. Got my +HPT this morning! I'm super thrilled!!! FF says my due date is March 5, 2013 but I'll confirm once I hear back from the doc.

Congratulations to all of you!!!!
:yipee:

I doubt it since I only have 1 ovary and no family history of identical twins, but that would be so crazy! I'm just so happy that bub has seemed to make a nice cozy home in there. :happydance:

Congratulations to you as well! What an exciting time for us all!

Hi all.

Going by my average cycle length I've got a due date of 3rd March!

I'll update if I find out a different date at my early scan in a few weeks.

When did you ladies get your BFP? How far along were you?

Do you have any other LO's? How many and how old? Or will this be your first?

How are you feeling?

For me, I got my BFP at 10 dpo. I felt sooooo pregnant from 8 dpo and I knew it was going to be positive. That was a week and a half ago now. It's already gone faster than I thought it would.

This will be our first. I'm 31 so relatively old to becoming a first time mummy, so we're really looking forward to it.

I feel pretty good this week. I felt awful last week and the week before. I pretty much felt hungover (headache, exhausted, nauseous) from 6 dpo up until over the last weekend. Then I started feeling much better (though boobs are still very sore and I'm still tired), so hoping this lasts a few more weeks until everything kicks in again. I've been told to expect it to be back around 6-7 weeks, so I'm bracing for it.

hi and congrats to everyone!

I'm due March 1st based on online calculators. I tested at 10DPO and got my BFP

I'm 30 and OH is 33; this will be our first LO :) We are excited but nervous too! To be expected i guess

I'm feeling fine. A bit tired, moody, and have had pretty persistent mild cramps since before BFP

GL and H&H 9 months to everyone!!!!

Hiya
I am 4+2 and due date is 3rd March according to my lmp
I got a faint positive at 8DPO with a lovely clear positive this monday 14DPO, I am waiting for a call from the mw and although I have a bit of dizziness and my jeans are too tight I have no other symptoms :/
I have 3DS and this is mine and DH 1st :) x

I'm 34, DH is 41 and this will be our first LO.
I got my bfp yesterday at 14DPO. Some nausea kicked in last night but I'm hoping that was because of the lack of sleep the night before (stress about POAS in the morning) and that it will go away!! Though it stuck around through the night and I still woke up with it...it's like an air bubble stuck in my stomach that just won't go away! :nope: So perhaps this is how it's going to be...

Hey girls!! BIG congrats to everyone! :happydance:

I got a very faint positive with a FRER at 10DPO last Thursday then a positive on a Clear Blue Digital at 11DPO. (of course I have taken like 8 more FRER tests since then - ha! - to see the positive get darker :winkwink:) Based on O time I should be due on March 3. :cloud9:

Mine and DH's ages are in my siggy. This will be our 1st! Well...second to our big furry chocolate lab :haha:

I have been having mild cramping on and off since before my :bfp: last week. But mainly I feel alright as long as I keep eating every 3-4 hours. This started this weekend. If I don't eat often then I get light-headed, cranky, and sometimes nauseous. I am also VERY tired. This was actually my first symptom. It started 4 days before my :bfp:. I have been sleeping 8-9 hours at night AND taking 1-2 small naps each day. :shrug: My DH doesn't seem to understand how our LO can be affecting me so much already - men, aren't they cute? :winkwink:

DH and I will both be 25 in about a month! This is our first baby and it took us almost 2 years to conceive. I did have an early miscarriage last year so I'm hoping and praying that this pregnancy will result in my forever baby!

I got my BFP 9 dpo but didn't really consider it official until 10 dpo haha. I took an hcg trigger shot to make me ovulate so I was worried it was still my trigger, but it got darker and darker each day.

I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'm just really tired. Boobs are sore and already a little bigger. I gag through brushing my teen but no real sickness yet or anything. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->