March Mummas - join us here!

Glad Im not the only one who is having to eat regularly......Im starving!! x

Hello everyone! :)

My names Katie and I have one little girl called Isabelle who is 2 years and 7 months. This will be me and my partners first, I am 22 he is 25.

Got my BFP last Monday, did a Co operative test in the AM, got nothing, did one PM and could see the faintest of faint lines! But I knew there was something, did digi and had it confirmed. :) I have been peeing on Ovulation sticks instead of buying more HPT's. The line is so dark, love it! OH had to pull me away from the CB digis that were on offer though when we went shopping last night.

No terrible symptoms at the minute, just a bit of queasiness.

xx

My names Katie and I have one little girl called Isabelle who is 2 years and 7 months. This will be me and my partners first, I am 22 he is 25.

Got my BFP last Monday, did a Co operative test in the AM, got nothing, did one PM and could see the faintest of faint lines! But I knew there was something, did digi and had it confirmed. :) I have been peeing on Ovulation sticks instead of buying more HPT's. The line is so dark, love it! OH had to pull me away from the CB digis that were on offer though when we went shopping last night.

xx

LOL to the tests my DH thinks Ive lost the plot after 6 positive tests he can not understand why I still feel the need to test :)

Added all the newbies :flower:

There's loads of us due on the 3rd....must be a lucky day!

My intro -

I'm Claire and this is pregnancy no 6 for me, I have 1 DD from a previous marriage and 3 more DDs with my husband. We are hoping for a boy this time but at least we have everything we need for a girl as my youngest is only 9 months old!!:baby:

I got my BFP a week ago at 9 dpo on a Sainsburys test which I didn't believe so had to take a FRER and a CB just to make sure! Followed by a digi in the morning of 10 dpo!! :blush:

xx

LOL to the tests my DH thinks Ive lost the plot after 6 positive tests he can not understand why I still feel the need to test :)

momm3ds - :rofl: Same here! I still have one more FRER left...hmmm...

I never did an intro but my name is Trisha I'm 27 and this will be our first! Took us 18 months to conceive this one. I did have an early miscarriage in April so I am very nervous. In January I actually lost my right ovary to ovarian torsion caused by a bad reaction to Clomid. We feel very lucky to be here.

So far not too many symptoms. My bobs are pretty tender and today I am SO tired. Like fighting to keep my eyes open at work. I had some slight nausea today but I don't know whether to count it as MS or not since it was light.

Going in for my 2nd beta today and expecting the results tomorrow. Very excited!

Hi! I'm Nikki and i'm 26 (so is DH) and this will be our first :D This was our fourth month of TTC and I got a very faint BFP at 11DPO and a proper one at 14DPO. I still have the urge to take another test but my DH thinks i'm mad!

So far I haven't had too many symptoms - very sore boobs and i'm getting quite tired, but other than that no nausea or anything. Still it's early days.... ;) I've got a booking in appointment with the midwife on the 11th July which is very exciting and is making it seem more real. My sister is a midwife so I will probably be bombarding her with questions, it's just a shame she lives 225 miles away :(

Has anyone bought anything for their LO yet? x

Hi all :flower:

I'm Louise (or Lou). I'm 31 and my OH is 36. We got married in September 2010 and have been TTC since then. This will be number 1 for us both.

At the moment I'm really tired all day! I also go from being full to being hungry really quickly so I'm making sure I carry cereal bars or a little snack with me all the time.

Hellooo to all of you :)

With regards to POAS, I am obsessed, I used my last OPK today the line was so much darker than the control line, almost a red pink it was that dark.

My OH just doesn't get it though and thinks I have a bit of an obsession.

Added all the newbies :flower:

There's loads of us due on the 3rd....must be a lucky day!

It does seem like it!!! I'm March 5th - only one I think so far :flower:

Hey, I'd like to join!! According to my ovulation date I should be due March 3. :happydance:

I've had 3 betas so far. 11 dpo was 47, 13 dpo was 98, and 15 dpo was 220! My progesterone on 11 dpo was 96! I have my first scan on July 9.

Nice numbers! Your progesterone was through the roof for 11DPO! Mine was 35.6 on 14DPO and they said that was high as they are looking for anything in the 20-30 range. My hCG was 202 on DPO14. Testing again tomorrow so FX!

My nausea has subsided a bit since about noon so I'm happy. I was able to have lunch and dinner as well. We'll see how the evening goes and tomorrow morning! FX it's gone for now :thumbup:

Hi! I'm Nikki and i'm 26 (so is DH) and this will be our first :D This was our fourth month of TTC and I got a very faint BFP at 11DPO and a proper one at 14DPO. I still have the urge to take another test but my DH thinks i'm mad!

So far I haven't had too many symptoms - very sore boobs and i'm getting quite tired, but other than that no nausea or anything. Still it's early days.... ;) I've got a booking in appointment with the midwife on the 11th July which is very exciting and is making it seem more real. My sister is a midwife so I will probably be bombarding her with questions, it's just a shame she lives 225 miles away :(

Has anyone bought anything for their LO yet? x

Only thing I've bought so far is a pack of white onesies and an iron-on set. I made a onesie that said "I <3 Daddy" and wrapped it up. That's how I told my DH :winkwink: I am also making a onesie for my parents that will say "I Love Grandma and Grandpa" and one for the in-laws that will say "I Love Momaw and Popaw" - that will be how we tell them in a couple weeks :cloud9:

I forget if I ever properly introduced myself: I'm Karen (31) and my husband is Tim (25) - yes, I'm a cougar. :winkwink:

The only thing we've bought so far for LO is a soft rabbit toy that we found in a toy shop the day after our wedding. I started crying when I saw it because it was so soft and cute and would be perfect for a baby (we knew we'd be trying in 6 months or so) and my husband insisted on buying it. Other than that, we've taken a few spins through Mothercare, but that's about it. Right now, I'm obsessed with buying maternity clothes - so comfortable!!

I have just brought myself 2 pairs of maternity jeans off ebay, BARGIN!! x

5 weeks isn't too early to buy maternity clothes?! :happydance: yea!!! I can't wait to buy some and now you girls have convinced me! Must...go...shopping...now :haha:

I feel its too early but as I cant fit into my jeans I have option lol Im now watching some shorts lol :)

The only thing I have bought so far was a gorgeous 'Humprey's Corner' baby record book because I saw it in a sale for £1 and decided it was too good to miss!! I want to go get some maternity clothes now myself after reading this, but I will try and wait until after our holiday to Greece as all my spare money atm is tied up for spending money for that. Once I am back though... there will be no stopping me :D

I had a bit of a scare today as there was an email at work saying that one of the girls at our school had been diagnosed with parvovirus and all pregnant women should speak to their doctor urgently if they had taught her recently. I called the surgery and they said to come in as soon as I got out of school for a blood test. The doctor said the chances of getting it are very very small but a blood sample has been sent away to see if i've already got the antibodies against it. Just waiting on the results now on Monday...

Im sure that it will be fine, better to get it checked though :)
When are you off to Greece? x

I'm obviously gonna be the wuss of this group. I absolutely refuse to buy anything till I'm in the 2nd trimester. I'll probably be stuffing myself into my jeans and bras like a sausage but I'm still too nervous to buy anything. I think that comes from a previous miscarriage and 18 months of trying though.

I'm obviously gonna be the wuss of this group. I absolutely refuse to buy anything till I'm in the 2nd trimester. I'll probably be stuffing myself into my jeans and bras like a sausage but I'm still too nervous to buy anything. I think that comes from a previous miscarriage and 18 months of trying though.

Can totally understand that, lets hope this one is a sticky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->