March Mummas - join us here!

I keep trying to reply but my messages are being sent to the mods... I don't think i've mentioned anything I shouldn't/broken the rules. Anyone else had any issues??

Will try and send the message in parts - it was a bit long. See which bit is the problem!

Nope none of it coming up :(

Basically - we are going to Greece on the 11th August - very excited, and I can completely understand where you are coming from Trisha x

We are off to Florida 3rd August and I know I wont be fitting into any of my summer clothes by then :/ x

Purplesecs - I'm thinking of you! I'm sure everything will come back fine. I know it must be agonizing to wait though :hugs: Greece? I am so jealous! It looks gorgeous there from what I've seen in pics!!

And hubby and I are going to the Gulf Shores August 11th. I'm a little worried what I will look like by then :shrug: but too excited to care much :winkwink: It will be our last vaca without a LO!

Morning March ladies! :hi:

How is everyone?

My ticker is an appleseed today!

I slept ok through the night but as soon as OHs alarm started going off I was awake. I'm ok now but I know this afternoon I'll feel :sleep:

Yay for being an appleseed!!! :happydance:

I've been up early too but I'm :sleep: already!

Lou1234 - same here! Once hubby's alarm went off I was up and there was no going back to sleep :nope:

Yesterday I tried to not take a nap to see if it would help me sleep better through the night but I caved and took a 1 hour nap! :haha:

Still feeling pretty good except for the fatigue and some awful gas pains two nights ago. I think I ate something that didn't agree with me/my crazy hormones. :shrug:

I don't get home until 7pm so a nap anytime after that would be pointless.

Think it might be frowned upon if I nap at my desk in the afternoon! :haha:

Oh, I hear you ladies, napping would be really good today. I've actually felt pretty good this week (unlike last week). But today, I feel exhausted. Of course, it would be Friday when I have so much work to get done before the weekend!! I'm doing a terrible job of pushing through it so far.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? I think we are just going to relax at home and do some hiking (and then I'll probably do some napping!). This is my last weekend at home until the second weekend of August (next weekend we are going away and then for the next three weeks I'm in the U.S. to see family and for work). So I am reserving the right to do almost nothing this weekend!

Yay for appleseeds! I'll be there tomorrow :blush:

Got the results of my second beta back last night. Went from 233 to 649 in 48 hours which is a doubling time of 32 hours! SO thrilled! We even scheduled my first scan which will be in a week and a half when I am 6+3 weeks. Hoping to see a little HB!

Yay for all the appleseeds! I was excited to see mine this morning :)

I think I am more tired this week and I'm currently contemplating a nap. I'm off out tonight to the Year 11 prom and I know if I don't i'll be snoozing in my lemonade by 8.30pm!! I've already had to change my outfit as i'm too bloated to wear my dress, it looks far to snug, so i've opted for some comfy linen trousers instead.

DH and I are off to visit his dad on Sunday as its his birthday and we are going to break the news to him. He's currently battling stomach and liver cancer and it's going to be so nice for him to get some good news and something to fight for :D

Hi ladies, Can i join please, i'm not exactly sure but i'm going to say the 3rd as well just now.

I am almost 28 and this is our 2nd. We have tried very hard for 27 long months for this baby so we are still trying to believe this is true. I have pcos and my last period was 9 and a half weeks ago so its a bit of guess work when i'm due exactly.

I've taken three digis this week which have all said 2-3 weeks and i had a beta yesterday that was 610.

We had stopped proactively trying really as it'd been so long so were just going with the flow, I took a pregnancy test on monday randomly as i'd been feeling sick and my boobs were a bit sore and i nearly passed out at the fact there was a line.

So happy to be here. Looking forward to getting to know you all over the next 8 months :)

Congrats Greener Grass and welcome :) Im guessing you are in the US as you have had the beta done, when will you get a scan?
Im in the UK and will not have a scan until 12 weeks but just to make sure I poas again today and was amazed how quickly and how dark the line was :) xx

Hello - well done for setting up this group! I am due March 6th but still to visit my doctor.

Congrats everyone! xxx

Greener Grass - Congrats!! And welcome :hi:

PurpleSpecs - Sounds like a great weekend ahead for you!! Have fun tonight :happydance:

MindUtopia - Hope you get a lot of relax time this weekend and many naps :winkwink:

This weekend I am visiting a high school friend that lives 2 1/2 hours away. It was her birthday last weekend and I couldn't make it so I'm going up this weekend. We are going to go see the movie Magic Mike :winkwink: Hubby has to work most of the weekend.

I am jealous of all you girls that have these Beta results! I guess my doctor doesn't do anything before your first appointment. I called Monday and I am scheduled for July 11 but they didn't ask me to come in for anything before. :shrug:

Hi, thanks for the welcome :flower:

No i'm based in the UK, in Hampshire. I had the beta done as i have PCOS my doctor said that i might not actually be pregnant so it might be a false positive. (four tests all say pregnant!) I was so so worried when he said that although in 27 months of trying i never once had a positive so i guess that was reassuring. It is nice to know my hormone levels are high, although what i'd really like is a second blood test in a few days to see how well they are increasing.

I cannot wait until the 12 week scan, I feel like until i see my baby on the screen in the right place with a heartbeat i cannot get excited and believe i'm actually having a baby. Does that sound daft?

I'm not sure if betas are lucky or not :haha: They are nice to have but the only reason I'm getting them done are because I've been working with an infertility doctor for over a year.

Trishg21 - that makes sense! Thank you for explaining that to me. :thumbup: I should have made the connection :winkwink:

Greener Grass - I know exactly what you mean! Even though I can tell something is definitely different with my body (hormones) it doesn't feel real yet. I can't wait for that first appointment!!! When is your appointment?

Greener Grass I know what you mean!

I've been more tired and my boobs are a little bit tender but apart from that I don't feel any different. If it wasn't for the number of positive tests and lack of AF I wouldn't believe that there was something going on in there!

HI! New here! I posted this on the "First Trimester" thread, but then saw this, so I thought I would repost and join you guys!

Me and DH are both 32, we have 2 little ones.. DD turns 4 this summer and DS is 2 (18 months apart) So this is baby #3 for us. Its gonna be our last little one. We TTC'd for 6 months and then got the BFP on the cycle we "took a break" on LOL

We are so happy!!!!!!! :) :)

EDD is March 5th. Not really having many symptoms so far. Although I am getting bloated and a few mild cramps

10 DPO BFP
12 DPO HCG 163 Progesterone 13
14 DPO HCG 469

I am taking progesterone supplements. I had a previous m/c 5 years ago due to low prog, and had to take supplements with both my little ones. I wasnt surprised to be put on them again.

First ultrasound scheduled at 6w1d on July 12 !!! Yay!! Cant wait to get to know all yall and congrats on your BFP's!!

PS- All of a sudden everytime this site changes pages (ie: i click on a link) an ad pops up and I have to clear it. Every single time I try to do anything. Is it just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->